I went on a second date tonight and this bitch shows up with a CANE????

Lol.. was she limping or were you too blind to see?

I didn't notice any limping at all.
I have to say this though. First date OK. Second date cane. If you dump her you are a scumbag, a douche. Do not hurt her feelings because you are a fuckhead. She is a human being and had her feelings for you to go on a second date.

Why is it ok for women to be shallow and not men? I bet a woman would be turned off if I showed up with a cane
You don't know that. You have inferiority complex. Always be proud of who you are. Inside you know who you are, that's what matters. she also knows who she is inside. do not make her feel inferior. She may have a beautiful soul.

Listen, it was very uncomfortable to walk around on a warm saturday night in a busy area with a woman who had a cane. The next girl I go out with doesn't even have to be that cute, just MOBILE LOL
OMG! You worry about what other people are saying? who the fuck cares? come on give her a call. do not abandon her when she is in distress. What would you say if your wife got paralyzed during childbirth or an accident and you had to push her around in a wheel chair? would you abandon her divorcing?

Shallow and stupid. And a scumbag to boot. She was fine, but now she is a bitch? And heaven forbid..she had a cane.

Asshole. You sicken me.

Shallow and stupid. And a scumbag to boot. She was fine, but now she is a bitch? And heaven forbid..she had a cane.

Asshole. You sicken me.

Women are shallow too Gracie Poo

I didn't notice any limping at all.
I have to say this though. First date OK. Second date cane. If you dump her you are a scumbag, a douche. Do not hurt her feelings because you are a fuckhead. She is a human being and had her feelings for you to go on a second date.

Why is it ok for women to be shallow and not men? I bet a woman would be turned off if I showed up with a cane
You don't know that. You have inferiority complex. Always be proud of who you are. Inside you know who you are, that's what matters. she also knows who she is inside. do not make her feel inferior. She may have a beautiful soul.

Listen, it was very uncomfortable to walk around on a warm saturday night in a busy area with a woman who had a cane. The next girl I go out with doesn't even have to be that cute, just MOBILE LOL
OMG! You worry about what other people are saying? who the fuck cares? come on give her a call. do not abandon her when she is in distress. What would you say if your wife got paralyzed during childbirth or an accident and you had to push her around in a wheel chair? would you abandon her divorcing?

I got rejected in march for my THINNING HAIR so wasn't that shallow? Or was it ok because it was a woman being shallow?

I got rejected in march for my THINNING HAIR so wasn't that shallow? Or was it ok because it was a woman being shallow?
listen.. do not worry about that. when you find your other half - LITERALLY - then it won't matter.

We had a great first date and she said nothing on the phone about her HIP hurting her. If she had told me I would have postponed the date to another day. I cannot believe someone would be stupid another to show up on a date with a CANE? It felt so weird to be walking around on in a busy area with a woman using a cane at 35 years old. So I won't be calling her for another date because she confirmed to me she is slow anytime she thought it was ok to show up on 2nd date with a cane. I have another date tomorrow and hoping to erase the memory of the girl with the cane out of my head.

Worst date of my life.
What was her personality like? What did she look like?

Oh nvm she has a hip issue and a cane??? What a bitch!!!

I think you not calling her back is the best thing that can happen for her.
That doesn't matter to Millennials.

a cane? and that put you off.....do you really think life is an easy road...for you or anyone else? there are many bumps on the way....a cane...is a little bump

We had a great first date and she said nothing on the phone about her HIP hurting her. If she had told me I would have postponed the date to another day. I cannot believe someone would be stupid another to show up on a date with a CANE? It felt so weird to be walking around on in a busy area with a woman using a cane at 35 years old. So I won't be calling her for another date because she confirmed to me she is slow anytime she thought it was ok to show up on 2nd date with a cane. I have another date tomorrow and hoping to erase the memory of the girl with the cane out of my head.

Worst date of my life.
She could have, and obviously should have, canceled the date but showed up injured. You are incredibly shallow and perfect for PoF. Maybe she learned something and will use the cane from now on to weed out the selfish manchild losers on the site. Which is probably most of them.

Worst date of my life.

When life gives you lemons...

If anyone mentions it just tell them, "She was fine the first date. After a night together though, guess we got a bit carried away." ;)

We met on Plenty of Fish MONGO
Plenty of Fish = Plenty of Fatties.

There's a fitness site I go to where the guys troll POF whales there and post the conversations complete with deceptive "MySpace" angle pics too!

They do a good job trolling Tinder as well!

You did well to blow her off after that. The first lie always leads to a whole string of them.

Worst date of my life.

Shallow.

Boy, if that woman knew the wingnuts on this site the way we do, she would be praising the Lord that she dodged that bullet. :lol: He's talking like he is such a huge prize. MONGO, indeed.. :lol:

No it wasn't ok, so why be shallow yourself if you already know how that made you feel?

a cane? and that put you off.....do you really think life is an easy road...for you or anyone else? there are many bumps on the way....a cane...is a little bump
Very true, I would hate to see it if he got married and his wife was unfortunate enough to get cancer or some other illness that she obviously contracted just to make his effing life miserable. :lol:

I thought it was my choice whether I want to do someone who uses a cane?

Forum List

Back