I went on a second date tonight and this bitch shows up with a CANE????

sure honey its your choice but think about this.....if that is all it takes to put you off....perhaps your life will be a wee bit lonelier in the long run...

a cane? and that put you off.....do you really think life is an easy road...for you or anyone else? there are many bumps on the way....a cane...is a little bump

I thought it was my choice whether I want to do someone who uses a cane?
What if she looked like Angelina Jolie? Or Selma Hayek? Bet you wouldn't have a problem with that, wouldya?
Yer an asshole. A fucktard. A shallow douche bag. Do this woman a favor and never see her again. I belong to POF. Maybe I should go post about shitbags like you who see a cane, not a person.

You want to "do" someone? omg. Scumbag. Go fuck a treehole. If you do see her again, I hope she shoves that cane right up yer ass.

a cane? and that put you off.....do you really think life is an easy road...for you or anyone else? there are many bumps on the way....a cane...is a little bump
Very true, I would hate to see it if he got married and his wife was unfortunate enough to get cancer or some other illness that she obviously contracted just to make his effing life miserable. :lol:

Are you seriously comparing a second date to being married. You are one stupid bitch

Very true, I would hate to see it if he got married and his wife was unfortunate enough to get cancer or some other illness that she obviously contracted just to make his effing life miserable. :lol:

Are you seriously comparing a second date to being married. You are one stupid bitch
And you are a disease.

We had a great first date and she said nothing on the phone about her HIP hurting her. If she had told me I would have postponed the date to another day. I cannot believe someone would be stupid another to show up on a date with a CANE? It felt so weird to be walking around on in a busy area with a woman using a cane at 35 years old. So I won't be calling her for another date because she confirmed to me she is slow anytime she thought it was ok to show up on 2nd date with a cane. I have another date tomorrow and hoping to erase the memory of the girl with the cane out of my head.

Worst date of my life.
She could have, and obviously should have, canceled the date but showed up injured. You are incredibly shallow and perfect for PoF. Maybe she learned something and will use the cane from now on to weed out the selfish manchild losers on the site. Which is probably most of them.

Why can't a man be shallow?

Boy, if that woman knew the wingnuts on this site the way we do, she would be praising the Lord that she dodged that bullet. :lol: He's talking like he is such a huge prize. MONGO, indeed.. :lol:

I hope that is not you in the picture because you ugly as shit

I thought it was my choice whether I want to do someone who uses a cane?
What if she looked like Angelina Jolie? Or Selma Hayek? Bet you wouldn't have a problem with that, wouldya?
Yer an asshole. A fucktard. A shallow douche bag. Do this woman a favor and never see her again. I belong to POF. Maybe I should go post about shitbags like you who see a cane, not a person.

I don't think Angelina Jolie would be attractive with a cane you dumb bitch

And you are a disease.

Log Out and cancel your internet you dumb bitch

i dont see why all the name calling...you are young....we are not....we are looking at things from life experiences that you do not have...i am in a 34 year plus marriage...i am diabetic and have cancer....my hubby is still here...its been a hell of a ride for both of us at times...but i have loved him since the first time i saw him.....some day you will understand that feeling....today is not that day....

Boy, if that woman knew the wingnuts on this site the way we do, she would be praising the Lord that she dodged that bullet. :lol: He's talking like he is such a huge prize. MONGO, indeed.. :lol:

I hope that is not you in the picture because you ugly as shit
I think what really happened was that you were the one being rejected, ya hick. Move along..

And you are a disease.

Log Out and cancel your internet you dumb bitch

Fucktard. Go back to POF and keep looking. You'll get yours soon enough.

He ain't looking for long term. He went to POF cuz he can't get anyone else, and is looking for a fuck. And if he got her knocked up, cane or no cane, he would bail because her belly would be in the way or she would not be as pretty...especially if she waddled and needed help WITH a cane.
In short...this guy is a prime example of single moms due to missing deadbeat fathers.

i dont see why all the name calling...you are young....we are not....we are looking at things from life experiences that you do not have...i am in a 34 year plus marriage...i am diabetic and have cancer....my hubby is still here...its been a hell of a ride for both of us at times...but i have loved him since the first time i saw him.....some day you will understand that feeling....today is not that day....

And once again you are comparing a long marriage to a 2nd date. Of course if I am with someone I would not leave if she became sick. I;m still young and want to go on a date with someone who is MOBILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And once again you are comparing a long marriage to a 2nd date. Of course if I am with someone I would not leave if she became sick. I;m still young and want to go on a date with someone who is MOBILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tard. I hope you are playing football or basketball with your pals and break your leg and wind up in a cast. And as you sit there on the wall watching everyone else play, some hot chicks wander by and you feel a woodie begin (small though it may be) and they sneer and say "ewww! You have crutches! We want someone MOBILE!".

So shall it be written. So shall it be done....hopefully.

We had a great first date and she said nothing on the phone about her HIP hurting her. If she had told me I would have postponed the date to another day. I cannot believe someone would be stupid another to show up on a date with a CANE? It felt so weird to be walking around on in a busy area with a woman using a cane at 35 years old. So I won't be calling her for another date because she confirmed to me she is slow anytime she thought it was ok to show up on 2nd date with a cane. I have another date tomorrow and hoping to erase the memory of the girl with the cane out of my head.

Worst date of my life.

You had a bad time because your dated showed up with a cane. You are a selfish person. Don't call her again. Your viewpoint has nothing to do with age or circumstance it has to do with the fact you would be a poor choice as a partner for anyone. Stay as you are and you will be one lonely bastard for the rest of your life.

Worst date of my life.

You had a bad time because your dated showed up with a cane. You are a selfish person. Don't call her again. Your viewpoint has nothing to do with age or circumstance it has to do with the fact you would be a poor choice as a partner for anyone. Stay as you are and you will be one lonely bastard for the rest of your life.

explain to me what the fuck you are talking about?

Tard. I hope you are playing football or basketball with your pals and break your leg and wind up in a cast. And as you sit there on the wall watching everyone else play, some hot chicks wander by and you feel a woodie begin (small though it may be) and they sneer and say "ewww! You have crutches! We want someone MOBILE!".

So shall it be written. So shall it be done....hopefully.

1. log out
2. cancel your internet service
3. kill yourself

Worst date of my life.

explain to me what the fuck you are talking about?
I understood it. You on the other hand are so stupid you bring a comment like the opening post here and expect that there will be anyone at all, who is sane in the least, that will agree with you.

You're rude, you don't know how to behave around people, you need to stay home alone, always.

Forum List

Back