I went on a second date tonight and this bitch shows up with a CANE????

The joke is on the OP the woman brought the cane to see if the OP would be an ass. Now she is dancing with joy cause he is gone-gone-gone

walk-with-cane-o.gif

Not only are you a tard, you are fat and balding. She rejected YOU, didn't she? And those that did, didn't see YOU at all. All they saw was the blubber and the thinning hair. Makes ya feel like shit, doesn't it, tard? But I know why you were and are rejected. You're a tard, fatty.

Sincerely,
Bitch.

btw...WE can call ourselves bitch if we wish. YOU can't. Kinda like the N word. At least she can put the cane up when the hip is healed. You? Can't fix tard.

Come and sniff my balls

He's a tard. Plain and simple. Whines that women were shallow about his rolls of fat and comb over so therefore he needs some payback and cries about a cane.

If that ain't tard material, I don't know what is.

Not only are you a tard, you are fat and balding. She rejected YOU, didn't she? And those that did, didn't see YOU at all. All they saw was the blubber and the thinning hair. Makes ya feel like shit, doesn't it, tard? But I know why you were and are rejected. You're a tard, fatty.

Sincerely,
Bitch.

btw...WE can call ourselves bitch if we wish. YOU can't. Kinda like the N word. At least she can put the cane up when the hip is healed. You? Can't fix tard.

Come and sniff my balls
What balls? Those two raisins that are buried in flabs of fat?

Sincerely,
Bitch.

Come and sniff my balls

Can I stick my dick in your eye?

Sincerely,
Bitch.

Come and sniff my balls

Can I stick my dick in your eye?
What dick? That shriveled frumunda cheese wrapped sausage?

i dont see why all the name calling...you are young....we are not....we are looking at things from life experiences that you do not have...i am in a 34 year plus marriage...i am diabetic and have cancer....my hubby is still here...its been a hell of a ride for both of us at times...but i have loved him since the first time i saw him.....some day you will understand that feeling....today is not that day....

And once again you are comparing a long marriage to a 2nd date. Of course if I am with someone I would not leave if she became sick. I;m still young and want to go on a date with someone who is MOBILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's fine, that's your choice. But why diss this young woman because she isn't what you want? Be a decent human being about it. She's not for you, okay. Don't be such a pig about it, meaning don't demean her. There are probably multitudes who wouldn't want to go out with you, no matter how mobile you are. Reality.

Sincerely,
Bitch.

Come and sniff my balls
Tennis balls?

I'm still wondering what kind of issues the OP has, because it's not everyone who has a bad date, then goes on a message board to bitch about it.

What? Are you looking for validation, or are you hoping that you baby ass bawling about the chick with the cane will help you land a date here with someone as damaged as you?

I'm still wondering what kind of issues the OP has, because it's not everyone who has a bad date, then goes on a message board to bitch about it.

What? Are you looking for validation, or are you hoping that you baby ass bawling about the chick with the cane will help you land a date here with someone as damaged as you?

Im.hoping you log out and kill yourself

But Bodecea, you'd at least be honest enough to let the person you're dating know why there isn't going to be another date instead of bitching about them on a messageboard.

Honestly, if I was single and went on a date with someone and found out they were a Cowgirls fan, I'd ditch them DURING the date.

You wouldnt even luck and sniff my balls

Im.hoping you log out and kill yourself

Sorry to disappoint you, but I've got quite a few things worth living for in my life.

Continue on with your refusal to add anything worthwhile to the conversation.

But Bodecea, you'd at least be honest enough to let the person you're dating know why there isn't going to be another date instead of bitching about them on a messageboard.

Fuck you and if you have any friends fuck them too

Forum List

Back