I went on a second date tonight and this bitch shows up with a CANE????

i dont see why all the name calling...you are young....we are not....we are looking at things from life experiences that you do not have...i am in a 34 year plus marriage...i am diabetic and have cancer....my hubby is still here...its been a hell of a ride for both of us at times...but i have loved him since the first time i saw him.....some day you will understand that feeling....today is not that day....

And once again you are comparing a long marriage to a 2nd date. Of course if I am with someone I would not leave if she became sick. I;m still young and want to go on a date with someone who is MOBILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tard. I hope you are playing football or basketball with your pals and break your leg and wind up in a cast. And as you sit there on the wall watching everyone else play, some hot chicks wander by and you feel a woodie begin (small though it may be) and they sneer and say "ewww! You have crutches! We want someone MOBILE!".

So shall it be written. So shall it be done....hopefully.

1. log out
2. cancel your internet service
3. kill yourself
1. Grow up.
2. Get off POF and innocent women who don't need to meet a schmuck like you.
3. Wait for Karma to bite you cuz it will.

I'll make it simple since you are a tard.

1. You liked your date well enough to have a second date. (In short, you want to fuck her or try to fuck her and THINK that is what she is looking for too. Beeeeeeep. Wrong).

2. You come here and complain on the second date, she is using a cane because her hip hurts. What if she fell? What if she has had surgery? What if she strained a muscle surfing or playing soccer or something? But you don't know any of that. All YOU see is a cane and she had to walk slow. You did not see a woman. You saw a cane. How are you gonna make your moves to fuck her when she is having probs with her hip which means how is she going to spread those legs?

3. You called her a bitch. Which means she was never anything to you anyway...cane or no cane...because all you see is pussy. Not what it is attached to.

4. You are such a fucking loser, you have to go online to find someone temporary to fuck but they have to be perfect. No canes. And I'm sure you are no prize either but I'm betting she hasn't gone to another board to talk about the fucktard with the ears too big or the lips too flappy or the stank coming from your armpits and calling you a douchebag. After all, she agreed to the second date, thinking you were a gentleman.

5. You're a tard. An asshole. Shallow. And not fully cooked. Go play nintendo. You ain't ready yet for a woman. Don't forget the vaseline so you can jack off while looking at anime girls in that vid game.

We had a great first date and she said nothing on the phone about her HIP hurting her. If she had told me I would have postponed the date to another day. I cannot believe someone would be stupid another to show up on a date with a CANE? It felt so weird to be walking around on in a busy area with a woman using a cane at 35 years old. So I won't be calling her for another date because she confirmed to me she is slow anytime she thought it was ok to show up on 2nd date with a cane. I have another date tomorrow and hoping to erase the memory of the girl with the cane out of my head.

Worst date of my life.

You had a bad time because your dated showed up with a cane. You are a selfish person. Don't call her again. Your viewpoint has nothing to do with age or circumstance it has to do with the fact you would be a poor choice as a partner for anyone. Stay as you are and you will be one lonely bastard for the rest of your life.

explain to me what the fuck you are talking about?

What I mean is any relationship from a cordial friendship to a life long marriage takes patience, kindness, tolerance and love for yourself as well others. I apply that to friendships or even dates, a date is nothing more than two friends getting together with the hopes of a romantic spark. I am not perfect and I do not expect the person I am having a date with to be perfect either.

I get that you do not want to be with a person right now that has physical issues, there is nothing wrong with the way you feel, the way you present it is that you are a self serving human being. The woman trusted you enough to show up as herself, "warts and all". She may have a loved you in her way and respected you enough to trust that you would accept her as she is.

I am not condemning you I am being honest in the way that I feel about your OP.

1. You liked your date well enough to have a second date. (In short, you want to fuck her or try to fuck her and THINK that is what she is looking for too. Beeeeeeep. Wrong).

2. You come here and complain on the second date, she is using a cane because her hip hurts. What if she fell? What if she has had surgery? What if she strained a muscle surfing or playing soccer or something? But you don't know any of that. All YOU see is a cane and she had to walk slow. You did not see a woman. You saw a cane. How are you gonna make your moves to fuck her when she is having probs with her hip which means how is she going to spread those legs?

3. You called her a bitch. Which means she was never anything to you anyway...cane or no cane...because all you see is pussy. Not what it is attached to.

4. You are such a fucking loser, you have to go online to find someone temporary to fuck but they have to be perfect. No canes. And I'm sure you are no prize either but I'm betting she hasn't gone to another board to talk about the fucktard with the ears too big or the lips too flappy or the stank coming from your armpits and calling you a douchebag. After all, she agreed to the second date, thinking you were a gentleman.

5. You're a tard. An asshole. Shallow. And not fully cooked. Go play nintendo. You ain't ready yet for a woman. Don't forget the vaseline so you can jack off while looking at anime girls in that vid game.

How bout you putting a passion mark on my dick?

We had a great first date and she said nothing on the phone about her HIP hurting her. If she had told me I would have postponed the date to another day. I cannot believe someone would be stupid another to show up on a date with a CANE? It felt so weird to be walking around on in a busy area with a woman using a cane at 35 years old. So I won't be calling her for another date because she confirmed to me she is slow anytime she thought it was ok to show up on 2nd date with a cane. I have another date tomorrow and hoping to erase the memory of the girl with the cane out of my head.

Worst date of my life.

You had a bad time because your dated showed up with a cane. You are a selfish person. Don't call her again. Your viewpoint has nothing to do with age or circumstance it has to do with the fact you would be a poor choice as a partner for anyone. Stay as you are and you will be one lonely bastard for the rest of your life.

What I mean is any relationship from a cordial friendship to a life long marriage takes patience, kindness, tolerance and love for yourself as well others. I apply that to friendships or even dates, a date is nothing more than two friends getting together with the hopes of a romantic spark. I am not perfect and I do not expect the person I am having a date with to be perfect either.

I get that you do not want to be with a person right now that has physical issues, there is nothing wrong with the way you feel, the way you present it is that you are a self serving human being. The woman trusted you enough to show up as herself, "warts and all". She may have a loved you in her way and respected you enough to trust that you would accept her as she is.

I still want to know why women get to be shallow and not men

Worst date of my life.

No one gets that chance. Was she shallow? Second date and she shows up with a cane, it is not like she waited until you bought an engagement ring then told you her physical condition was not up to par.

How bout you putting a passion mark on my dick?

Be careful what you ask for, she sounds pretty mad, so mad that she would chew on that little thing and spit it out. That would leave a mark for sure.

Worst date of my life.

No one gets that chance. Was she shallow? Second date and she shows up with a cane, it is not like she waited until you bought an engagement ring then told you her physical condition was not up to par.

I am saying I been rejected for being overweight and thinning hair but now that I have preference it;s a problem

I am saying I been rejected for being overweight and thinning hair but now that I have preference it;s a problem

You did not read what I wrote. I said I was not condemning you for your preferences.

You called her a bitch for having a cane. Did you forget that happened?

Don't worry what the ugly feminists and white knighters in this thread think. If it wasn't the cane then it would have been something else.

YOU did HER a favor by breaking it off now before she got too serious about you.

Don't worry what the ugly feminists and white knighters in this thread think. If it wasn't the cane then it would have been something else.

YOU did HER a favor by breaking it off now before she got too serious about you.

Of course he did .....then came here and sounded like a fool

Worst date of my life.

Neither one does, nobody thinks it's ok for either gender.

And those who rejected you for those reasons were shallow.

Women refer to themselves as bitches

Women refer to themselves as bitches

No woman I know.

And those who rejected you for those reasons were shallow.
We're talking about him and his antisocial personality right now, drifter. When he can own up to the problem he has with women then maybe we can take his side on something. Right now, I don't think he's been listening. He is still making excuses for his shitty comments.

Not only are you a tard, you are fat and balding. She rejected YOU, didn't she? And those that did, didn't see YOU at all. All they saw was the blubber and the thinning hair. Makes ya feel like shit, doesn't it, tard? But I know why you were and are rejected. You're a tard, fatty.

Sincerely,
Bitch.

btw...WE can call ourselves bitch if we wish. YOU can't. Kinda like the N word. At least she can put the cane up when the hip is healed. You? Can't fix tard.

Forum List

Back