I will be so glad when I can dump my Tag and Website

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
O.D. (Stands for Out Dere
And so will at least one Mod. Yes, us Republicans that have been against Rump have done things that the Dems would never have done. And we have gotten more results than the Dems ever could have accomplished. But we are also embarrassed at a level that the Dems never were. It's a shame that the Dems weren't embarrassed in 2015 and 2016 on their choice and ran a decent candidate. That put us 4 years behind. In a way, it helped us to note the sickness in our own party. So we give ourselves 4 years to lessen the sickness.

Okay, all you GOPers, help me never have to display this type of tag ever again.

(before some Party of the Rumper screams, Where's your Cite", my tag IS my cite)

And so will at least one Mod. Yes, us Republicans that have been against Rump have done things that the Dems would never have done. And we have gotten more results than the Dems ever could have accomplished. But we are also embarrassed at a level that the Dems never were. It's a shame that the Dems weren't embarrassed in 2015 and 2016 on their choice and ran a decent candidate. That put us 4 years behind. In a way, it helped us to note the sickness in our own party. So we give ourselves 4 years to lessen the sickness.

Okay, all you GOPers, help me never have to display this type of tag ever again.

(before some Party of the Rumper screams, Where's your Cite", my tag IS my cite)
What policies of Joe Biden did you vote for?

• Banned

You go it wrong once again. I didn't vote FOR any of Bidens policies either real or imagined. I voted against Rump. Much like some Democrats didn't vote for any of Rumps policies but voted against Hillary. You can stop playing politics now. The Fat Lady is walking quickly to the center of the stage and already warmed up.

You go it wrong once again. I didn't vote FOR any of Bidens policies either real or imagined. I voted against Rump. Much like some Democrats didn't vote for any of Rumps policies but voted against Hillary. You can stop playing politics now. The Fat Lady is walking quickly to the center of the stage and already warmed up.

There were quite a few people who voted for Trump in 2016, who because of his crappy leadership decided to vote against him in 2020. A lot of them cited his lousy handling of the pandemic.

We had nearly one year of Democrats running amuck, figuratively and literally. Trying to impeach lawfully elected President. Accusing him of racism constantly with nothing as proof, then the democrats support race riots and civil unrest, all of this fed by the main stream media misrepresenting and exaggerating/overplaying race issues. I have relatives that are liberal democrats and they believe ANYTHING the media says...Is the earth flat/ unicorns are real? Lets see what MSNBC/CNN says. I am sorry to say this, but democrats have become a predominate cult leading gullible fools by the nose, by who, that's the question. Soros? The Chinees?

• Banned
We had nearly one year of Democrats running amuck, figuratively and literally. Trying to impeach lawfully elected President. Accusing him of racism constantly with nothing as proof, then the democrats support race riots and civil unrest, all of this fed by the main stream media misrepresenting and exaggerating/overplaying race issues. I have relatives that are liberal democrats and they believe ANYTHING the media says...Is the earth flat/ unicorns are real? Lets see what MSNBC/CNN says. I am sorry to say this, but democrats have become a predominate cult leading gullible fools by the nose, by who, that's the question. Soros? The Chinees?

I suggest you learn to be a gracious loser on this one. You Cult45 Party of the Rumpers have lost. Get over it. I am looking to the future where we rebuild. And there is no place in it for Ronald D Rump or any of his cult followers. There is room for Conservative Republicans of old though. The longer you characters keep pushing this, the longer my embarrassment of a Tag stays active. And I would prefer for it to just quietly go into the history books as a short paragraph.

Trump simply went a bridge too far.

Despite more than half of Americans reporting that they were doing better economically under Trump, they gave him the boot anyway. That has never happened.

Despite not making any new wars, you made sure he was removed.

And even though he signed a historic peace treaty, one John Kerry swore up and down could never happen with Israel and her Arab neighbors, you miss the old policy of throwing gas on the Middle East and lighting a match.

Well, enjoy.

There were quite a few people who voted for Trump in 2016, who because of his crappy leadership decided to vote against him in 2020. A lot of them cited his lousy handling of the pandemic.

If that's so, then why did he get more votes this time, than he did in 2016?

Doesn't matter if he got more votes this year than he did in 2016, Trump wasn't running against himself, he was running against Biden. And, Biden got a hell of a lot more votes than Trump, which is why Biden is going to be president.

And yeah, a lot of people who voted for Trump in 2016 decided to vote against him and elect Biden this year.

Despite more than half of Americans reporting that they were doing better economically under Trump, they gave him the boot anyway. That has never happened.

And even though he signed a historic peace treaty, one John Kerry swore up and down could never happen with Israel and her Arab neighbors, you miss the old policy of throwing gas on the Middle East and lighting a match.

Well, enjoy.

The only thing the ME agreement did was make something being done in private open to the public. Rump had very little to do with it. It was beneficial to the two ME countries economically.

America never sucked. But you do.

Well, enjoy.

The only thing the ME agreement did was make something being done in private open to the public. Rump had very little to do with it. It was beneficial to the two ME countries economically.
Did I miss saying enjoy paying higher taxes and increased energy taxes as well?

My, my, you should be proud. No doubt, they will have run away deficits along with those increased taxes.

That's how it always plays out. For every one dollar in taxes, they spend $10. That way not only will your taxes go up, your dollar will be worth much less.

You're a Republican ...

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

You're a Republican ...

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
I think he is John McCain's evil twin.

Nobody cares. :itsok:

Doesn't matter if he got more votes this year than he did in 2016, Trump wasn't running against himself, he was running against Biden. And, Biden got a hell of a lot more votes than Trump, which is why Biden is going to be president.

And yeah, a lot of people who voted for Trump in 2016 decided to vote against him and elect Biden this year.

Your idea of "a hell of a lot" and my idea appear to be difference. Joe Biden is in no ways leading by the "landslide" that was predicted by the media. In fact, he only squeaked by. Granted, there were states like California where Biden won bigly, but look at New York: 55.71% Biden to 42,95% Trump.

If you look at the states where Biden won, the majority of them were close. By the same token, if you look at the states where Trump won, the margins were far greater.

In addition to that, we still retained the Senate and actually picked up some seats in the House.

Not quite "a hell of a lot", was it? I'd even go so far as to say we've defeated the radical left fringe element of the Democrat Party. Their insane idea of the "Green new Deal" as well as other idiocy, ain't gonna happen now without control of the Senate.

Last edited:

Funny that. Trump got more votes then Hillary did in 2016. He also got more votes then 44 did.

Closetcrat much?

Say.....what else do you DO in that closet????????

Oh i see, you voted because you are full of HATE.....And you guys think this will make the US a better place?

You're a Republican ...

I think he is John McCain's evil twin.
No John McCain had a few morals...if you get my drift.

Forum List

Back