I will not cooperate! A statement of scientifically and constitutionally backed defiance

90 per cent of the world will exterminate 10 per cent. It is pre written. And they will be innocent. It is still easier right now. So I can not tell you who will be against you including me at some point. But you are not on the good side.
Translation please!

I love it too ... there hasn't been a reason for the US to project force or wield influence abroad ... except to line the pockets of the defense and aerospace industries ... since the defeat of the Axis in World War II.
I don't have any problem with going viking, but governments probably shouldn't be doing it.

1627652092647.png

So why haven't you done anything to rebut me?
Because I enjoy your position and consequent actions. I believe they will be of to the benefit of the rest of the world, leading to a more multi polar situation. Why should I then rebut anything?

It's all good.

You

You're a whiny and criminall irresponsible fool, nothing more. Your actions will take the lives away from some, and so your proclaimed rights are bullshit. You have no right to infect children with COVID Delta variant, you halfwit.

And you have no right to come around me unvaxxed and unmasked. Try it and see what happens, little cowardly crybaby incel punk.
I really don't believe you would do anything except make a public scene and try to sic some "authorities" on someone.

Sorry, I just don't.

Side note to your post- I went to the grocery this past Monday prior to CDC's reversal of recommendations that only un-vaxed wear masks. The store had a sign supporting CDC's recommendation (on Monday) for non-vaxed to wear masks and those who'd been vaxed no masks. Guess which shoppers were likely more "risky" to be around? Now, that's assuming that masks actually keep germs inside of the mask. A lot of talk against that likelihood actually with coronavirus particle sizes reportedly smaller than most mask holes. But...back to my story.... I stayed cleared of both masked and unmasked as it wasn't crowded. Had I a choice, I would stay away from all unmasked people without question if half of what they are reporting about the Delta variant is true. As a matter of fact, since the Delta mutation wasn't covered by first concoction, there were likely unmasked and masked who could have been contagious.

If I owned a business, I'd require a temperature scan and have a sign on the door that masks are optional, since there is no proof that masks contain coronaviruses due to small particle size. I don't view being asked for a forehead scan is an infringement upon my rights, if I want to go into a business that requires it I have the choice to go or decline. I can still go elsewhere or nowhere. I'd much rather eat dinner without a person at the next table over having a high fever and out and about-rude as anything knowing they feel ill.

Nobody said that masks absolutely stopped the Covid-19 virus. But they do slow down the flow of air, and therefore stop the virus from traveling as far.

Place a candle about 2 feet from your mouth, then try blowing it out with a mask on.

Wearing a mask AND social distancing severely limits the virus transmission.

I have the total right to discriminate against you, to mess with your life, to block you in every way, since you are a reprehensible fascist anti-science danger to others. You are no different from any terrorist.

Yes, I discriminate against fascists and racists. I fuck them up. You have made bad choices, incel brat.
You fuck people up?

You???

LOLOLOLOL

The next time will be the first time.

Like Sturgis? Remember that was going to kill all the bikers and their families. They were super spreaders . Remember?

Nobody ever said that all the bikers and their families would die. They did contribute to spreading the virus.

No doubt that a lot of people got the virus, many were hospitalized and some died.

If you think that this virus is so harmless, why does it matter if it came from a Chinese lab?

You've gotta be fuckin' kidding me.

Are you really that dumb? Seriously?
You sound just like the Jew on the ramp to the boxcars telling the others to quit spreading rumors about concentration camps and all that nonsense.
:rolleyes:

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
The Covid Vaccine is not a cure and is a vaccine to prevent severe sickness and even then it fails at times and death will result from it.

You can be vaccinated and still contract the virus and spread it, and youth can contract the virus and spread it without showing signs.

As for masks that is a State and Local Government choice and private business choice.

Private Business has the right to enforce mask wearing or say it is optional or just refuse to enforce it until required by local or state authorities.

A business and government can deny you access and have that right to do so.

As for me and let me be clear it is your choice and I will never demand you do anything!

And you believe the vaccine is so ineffective that you get more bang for your buck going back and forcing vaccinated people to wear masks at the price of no one else getting vaccinated because they will still have to wear masks?

Don't kid yourself, that is the choice

You morons want it to be true, that's enough, isn't it?

Yeah, people are giving themselves covid to defeat the Democrats. That's what it is.

Hate is a strange thing, it motivates you to believe anything
Do I believe that to be true?'

Hey asshole...I didn't say

What I DID say was God Help their BLACK souls IF that's true

Learn to fucking read, retard

And you believe the vaccine is so ineffective that you get more bang for your buck going back and forcing vaccinated people to wear masks at the price of no one else getting vaccinated because they will still have to wear masks?

Don't kid yourself, that is the choice
I believe...that the Delta variant is REALLY contagious

Forum List

Back