🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I withdraw my consent to be governed ...

Teach you how to change the world?
Take a civics class?

Youre not advancing the conversation very handily, we are still left with you declaring non-consent to be governed on the internet while in reality, its both meaningless and not the case.

I never said I was changing the world or whatever else weird shit you're talking about

Take a civics class and learn what consent of the governed means and come back to the conversation. That's why you don't understand what I am saying. It's the basis of our Constitution and you don't even know what it means. You're another sad recipient of a government education
I dont need to take education pointers from someone likely less educated than I am. Seems ironic.

Your thread is a whine, its not reality. Civics classes and the like cannot wash away the truth that's in front of us regarding this thread.

Here's a hanky, stop crying. Maybe you can go play with your dolls for awhile and come back when you calm down
We are still left with your inability to advance the conversation, and the majority telling you that unless you literally DO something, your whine here means both jack & also shit.

Your "revocation" is an inactionable plea for attention.

We're stuck you that you don't know what consent of the governed means and you're not interested in looking it up. That's being stuck on you, not me, Holmes

Tell me again what a waste of time message boards are being that you are saying it ON A MESSAGE BOARD.

You sir, are a dumb ass
Your continuous deflection is cool, bro.

But....unfortunately, your revocation of consent is still empty and meaningless.

... by the US government. I no longer accept the legitimacy of the US government. The two major parties are running candidates who say they oppose capitalism and free trade. Both parties give us more war, more government, and less liberty. Government run education and now healthcare, free redistribution of money, free access to our country for illegal aliens and criminals, policeman to the world.

To Hillary and Trump, you are not acting in my name, I do not consent to be governed by either of you

So you're going to withhold your taxes, right? Turn in your driver's license since you don't need it? Tear up your Social Security card?

I'm disappointed. I thought you

1) Would know what consent of the governed means as it's the basis of the Constitution that is the foundation of the laws of your country

2) Would Google it if you didn't know before writing a post showing you don't know what it means

You're zero for two

I know exactly what you mean. My point is your "lack of consent to be governed" is completely and utterly worthless.

Gotcha, a moderator on message boards thinks saying our political views on message boards is "completely and utterly worthless."

And your specific comments belie that you knew what I meant since you said things like that withholding consent means I'm not paying taxes. It does not mean that. I can both withhold consent and not pay taxes, but the former does not imply the latter

Yes, you declared my views are irrelevant. You can't seem to explain why yours are. Or if you're saying we're both irrelevant, I just disagree with you and this is a waste of time
I said your revoking of consent without any action behind it is irrelevant.

I dobt know how that relates to your taking care of your lawn and shit, learn to read? I dont know, but youre certainly not doing a good job.

If you think what you think doesn't matter that's fine. I don't think what I think doesn't matter. So you're wasting air. But why do you waste your time posting on message boards if you think your view doesn't matter?
What I think followed by what I do with those thoughts as manifested in the real world matters.

Bitching on a messageboard that Im revoking consent to be governed while taking no action if revocation is meaningless, and all your rah rah isnt going to change that basic fact.

Why do you post on message boards when you think your opinion is so irrelevant. Guess what Holmes, discussing what we think is why we are here. What is wrong with you?

And if you think I should STFU about my views, why don't you practice what you preach?

We're here to discuss. If you don't want to do that, stuff it in your fat stupid face, but your telling me to stop saying my views is just getting tired.

Fuck you and the fart that blew you in. Discuss or go away
The discussion is being had, youre just emotional about the irrelevance of "revoking consent" with zero action behind your declaration.

That's the discussion. Telling people to take classes isn't some loop-hole, your revocation is still without relevance.

Go play with your dolls my girl and come back when you can calm down

... by the US government. I no longer accept the legitimacy of the US government. The two major parties are running candidates who say they oppose capitalism and free trade. Both parties give us more war, more government, and less liberty. Government run education and now healthcare, free redistribution of money, free access to our country for illegal aliens and criminals, policeman to the world.

To Hillary and Trump, you are not acting in my name, I do not consent to be governed by either of you

So, where are you moving to? Canada, South Pacific?

So other than parroting the other leftists, your point is what? Why would I leave? If you want to leave, bye bye

If you hate the place so much that you no longer recognize the US Government as Legitimate, you should renounce your citizenship and strike out on your own in a new country.

Why would I leave? Even with all it's problems this is a great place to live.
Why didn't you leftist social Darwinist leave 100 years ago when you were expressing such contempt for American constitutionalism as it was then, before the instrument was a "living organism" that rendered obsolete an American tradition - the natural law?

Hypocrite much?

This is like people who have been saying for the last 50 years, "I don't recognize the government's authority to tax me so I'm not paying tax..."

I didn't say that, I specifically said I am not saying that. Reread the OP and stop saying snarky things that have nothing to do with what I said

I said 'this is like...'

So if you aren't saying you don't give your consent to be govorned by duly elected US officials and laws, what are you saying?

The US Constitution

The Congress shall have Power to lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States.

I like asparagus. It is probably my favorite vegetable

So other than parroting the other leftists, your point is what? Why would I leave? If you want to leave, bye bye

If you hate the place so much that you no longer recognize the US Government as Legitimate, you should renounce your citizenship and strike out on your own in a new country.

Your opinion of what I should do is noted and will be given all due consideration

[/flush]

Done ...

Whatever floats your boat Skippy........Quit yer whining and do something about it, like leave. That'll show um.

Damn, why is the board filled with sobby chicks today. Here's a tissue, Nancy. Have a good cry

Take a civics class and learn what consent of the governed means and come back to the conversation. That's why you don't understand what I am saying. It's the basis of our Constitution and you don't even know what it means. You're another sad recipient of a government education
I dont need to take education pointers from someone likely less educated than I am. Seems ironic.

Your thread is a whine, its not reality. Civics classes and the like cannot wash away the truth that's in front of us regarding this thread.

Here's a hanky, stop crying. Maybe you can go play with your dolls for awhile and come back when you calm down
We are still left with your inability to advance the conversation, and the majority telling you that unless you literally DO something, your whine here means both jack & also shit.

We're stuck you that you don't know what consent of the governed means and you're not interested in looking it up. That's being stuck on you, not me, Holmes

Tell me again what a waste of time message boards are being that you are saying it ON A MESSAGE BOARD.

You sir, are a dumb ass

But....unfortunately, your revocation of consent is still empty and meaningless.

Your life and opinion are empty and meaningless, mine are not. That's your choice, that's my choice

None of what ya think matters. Its what you do.

Who are you pointing your finger at, Holmes? Who is "you?"
If youre relinquishing consent to being governed while still being governed by laws and taxes.....youre not relinquishing consent to be governed.

Its not too terribly hard to conceive that your little protest is meaningless by proxy of not having any teeth at all, to it.

1) You don't know what consent of the governed means, maybe you should take a civics class.

2) So what is your earth shattering plan? Teach me how to change the world like you do. If you think your opinion is worthless, you're probably right. I think my opinion is important
Take a civics class?

Youre not advancing the conversation very handily, we are still left with you declaring non-consent to be governed on the internet while in reality, its both meaningless and not the case.

I never said I was changing the world or whatever else weird shit you're talking about

You consent if you reap the benefits of our government.....are you using government roads?....government mail?....police and fire services? Protection of our military? P
Breathing clear air, drinking safe water, so on and so forth?

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Your opinion of what I should do is noted and will be given all due consideration

[/flush]

Done ...

Whatever floats your boat Skippy........Quit yer whining and do something about it, like leave. That'll show um.

Damn, why is the board filled with sobby chicks today. Here's a tissue, Nancy. Have a good cry
How Ironic.....

[/flush]

Done ...

Sobbing? Over your whine? Not likely Cowgirl.

You sir, are a dumb ass

Your life and opinion are empty and meaningless, mine are not. That's your choice, that's my choice
Your ad hom melting down doesnt change the fact that you are in no actionable way revoking your consent to be governed.

Ill keep nailing it down, you keep going off on asides about girls and dolls and shit. :thup:

Why didn't you leftist social Darwinist leave 100 years ago when you were expressing such contempt for American constitutionalism as it was then, before the instrument was a "living organism" that rendered obsolete an American tradition - the natural law?

Hypocrite much?

My objection is we are not following the Constitution. If you are calling me a liberal and advocating that we are following the Constitution in this country, then you're lying about something

This is like people who have been saying for the last 50 years, "I don't recognize the government's authority to tax me so I'm not paying tax..."

I didn't say that, I specifically said I am not saying that. Reread the OP and stop saying snarky things that have nothing to do with what I said

I said 'this is like...'

So if you aren't saying you don't give your consent to be govorned by duly elected US officials and laws, what are you saying?

Another liberal who failed civics. Seriously, if you don't understand the basic premises of the foundation of the laws of your own country, has Google never occurred to you?

I said 'this is like...'

Another liberal who failed civics. Seriously, if you don't understand the basic premises of the foundation of the laws of your own country, has Google never occurred to you?
You keep repeating this, not supporting how your "revocation" means a god damn, and melting down with ad hominem whines.

Must be a real wise guy

Who are you pointing your finger at, Holmes? Who is "you?"
If youre relinquishing consent to being governed while still being governed by laws and taxes.....youre not relinquishing consent to be governed.

Its not too terribly hard to conceive that your little protest is meaningless by proxy of not having any teeth at all, to it.

1) You don't know what consent of the governed means, maybe you should take a civics class.

2) So what is your earth shattering plan? Teach me how to change the world like you do. If you think your opinion is worthless, you're probably right. I think my opinion is important
Take a civics class?

You consent if you reap the benefits of our government.....are you using government roads?....government mail?....police and fire services? Protection of our military? P

So the people of the Soviet Union consented to their government if they drove a car.

That's as stupid as it sounds

Hypocrite much?

My objection is we are not following the Constitution. If you are calling me a liberal and advocating that we are following the Constitution in this country, then you're lying about something
I was answering BlindBoo. I know the federal government acts irrespective of the Constitution.

Take a civics class?

So the people of the Soviet Union consented to their government if they drove a car.

That's as stupid as it sounds
Typically when someone starts a post with "so" they follow it with something the person neither said, nor implied and insert their own mental picture of what they think they're addressing.

[/flush]

Done ...

How Ironic.....

First of all, you don't understand irony. Irony would be if I brought it up, I didn't, you, Nancy and Darlene did.

What is your obsession about how I feel based on? I thought you were gay. And even if you're considering coming back, I'm not interested. Move on and discuss the topics. You obviously don't know how I feel and I wouldn't care if you did

Hypocrite much?

I was answering BlindBoo. I know the federal government acts irrespective of the Constitution.

Yes, you did. My mistake. I got a lot of replies and was going through carelessly at that point

Forum List

Back