🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I withdraw my consent to be governed ...

Becsuse what youre saying is that you will take no action.

You will not break any laws
You will pay your taxes

Ergo, you are not in effect "relinquishing consent" any place but inside of your cranium.

What action are you taking to accomplish your agenda?
My agenda?

I work, save, maintain excellent credit, am climbing the Corporate ladder in a Fortune 100 company, Im raising 2 beautiful children, Im paying my mortgage off, I stay healthy both mentally and physically by continuing my exercise and eating habits and I also take care in my hobbies. I take care of my extended family wherever needed, and participate in my community(banquets, charities, trivia nights, etc).

My yard is well maintained, we vacation and have nice things together as a fam.

Thats what Im doing towards MY agenda.

And yet you declare yourself to be so much more important than me, based on what? I don't even see anything you're accomplishing that I don't, but I guess that's for you to explain
I declared myself more important than you?

We can start there.

Yes, you declared my views are irrelevant. You can't seem to explain why yours are. Or if you're saying we're both irrelevant, I just disagree with you and this is a waste of time
I said your revoking of consent without any action behind it is irrelevant.

I dont know how that relates to your taking care of your lawn and shit, learn to read? I dont know, but youre certainly not doing a good job.

... by the US government. I no longer accept the legitimacy of the US government. The two major parties are running candidates who say they oppose capitalism and free trade. Both parties give us more war, more government, and less liberty. Government run education and now healthcare, free redistribution of money, free access to our country for illegal aliens and criminals, policeman to the world.

To Hillary and Trump, you are not acting in my name, I do not consent to be governed by either of you

So, where are you moving to? Canada, South Pacific?

So other than parroting the other leftists, your point is what? Why would I leave? If you want to leave, bye bye

If you hate the place so much that you no longer recognize the US Government as Legitimate, you should renounce your citizenship and strike out on your own in a new country.

Why would I leave? Even with all it's problems this is a great place to live.

What action are you taking to accomplish your agenda?
My agenda?

I work, save, maintain excellent credit, am climbing the Corporate ladder in a Fortune 100 company, Im raising 2 beautiful children, Im paying my mortgage off, I stay healthy both mentally and physically by continuing my exercise and eating habits and I also take care in my hobbies. I take care of my extended family wherever needed, and participate in my community(banquets, charities, trivia nights, etc).

And yet you declare yourself to be so much more important than me, based on what? I don't even see anything you're accomplishing that I don't, but I guess that's for you to explain

We can start there.

Yes, you declared my views are irrelevant. You can't seem to explain why yours are. Or if you're saying we're both irrelevant, I just disagree with you and this is a waste of time

I dobt know how that relates to your taking care of your lawn and shit, learn to read? I dont know, but youre certainly not doing a good job.

If you think what you think doesn't matter that's fine. I don't think what I think doesn't matter. So you're wasting air trying to convince me that because you think our opinions don't matter they don't. I don't agree, they do. Well, not yours if you think it doesn't. But why do you waste your time posting on message boards if you think your view doesn't matter?

None of what ya think matters. Its what you do.

Who are you pointing your finger at, Holmes? Who is "you?"
If youre relinquishing consent to being governed while still being governed by laws and taxes.....youre not relinquishing consent to be governed.

Its not too terribly hard to conceive that your little protest is meaningless by proxy of not having any teeth at all, to it.

1) You don't know what consent of the governed means, maybe you should take a civics class.

2) So what is your earth shattering plan? Teach me how to change the world like you do. If you think your opinion is worthless, you're probably right. I think my opinion is important
Teach you how to change the world?
Take a civics class?

Youre not advancing the conversation very handily, we are still left with you declaring non-consent to be governed on the internet while in reality, its both meaningless and not the case.

I never said I was changing the world or whatever else weird shit you're talking about

Take a civics class and learn what consent of the governed means and come back to the conversation. That's why you don't understand what I am saying. It's the basis of our Constitution and you don't even know what it means. You're another sad recipient of a government education
I dont need to take education pointers from someone likely less educated than I am. Seems ironic.

Your thread is a whine, its not reality. Civics classes and the like cannot wash away the truth that's in front of us regarding this thread.

... by the US government. I no longer accept the legitimacy of the US government. The two major parties are running candidates who say they oppose capitalism and free trade. Both parties give us more war, more government, and less liberty. Government run education and now healthcare, free redistribution of money, free access to our country for illegal aliens and criminals, policeman to the world.

To Hillary and Trump, you are not acting in my name, I do not consent to be governed by either of you

So you're going to withhold your taxes, right? Turn in your driver's license since you don't need it? Tear up your Social Security card?

I'm disappointed. I thought you

1) Would know what consent of the governed means as it's the basis of the Constitution that is the foundation of the laws of your country

2) Would Google it if you didn't know before writing a post showing you don't know what it means

You're zero for two

The Constitution was ratified by majority rule, not unanimity. It was ratified to apply as well to those in the minority who didn't consent.

You can withdraw your consent to be governed here by leaving. Otherwise you're fucked.

My agenda?

We can start there.

I dobt know how that relates to your taking care of your lawn and shit, learn to read? I dont know, but youre certainly not doing a good job.

If you think what you think doesn't matter that's fine. I don't think what I think doesn't matter. So you're wasting air. But why do you waste your time posting on message boards if you think your view doesn't matter?
What I think followed by what I do with those thoughts as manifested in the real world matters.

Bitching on a messageboard that Im revoking consent to be governed while taking no action if revocation is meaningless, and all your rah rah isnt going to change that basic fact.

So other than parroting the other leftists, your point is what? Why would I leave? If you want to leave, bye bye

If you hate the place so much that you no longer recognize the US Government as Legitimate, you should renounce your citizenship and strike out on your own in a new country.

Your opinion of what I should do is noted and will be given all due consideration

[/flush]

Done ...

Who are you pointing your finger at, Holmes? Who is "you?"
If youre relinquishing consent to being governed while still being governed by laws and taxes.....youre not relinquishing consent to be governed.

Its not too terribly hard to conceive that your little protest is meaningless by proxy of not having any teeth at all, to it.

1) You don't know what consent of the governed means, maybe you should take a civics class.

2) So what is your earth shattering plan? Teach me how to change the world like you do. If you think your opinion is worthless, you're probably right. I think my opinion is important
Take a civics class?

Youre not advancing the conversation very handily, we are still left with you declaring non-consent to be governed on the internet while in reality, its both meaningless and not the case.

I never said I was changing the world or whatever else weird shit you're talking about

Take a civics class and learn what consent of the governed means and come back to the conversation. That's why you don't understand what I am saying. It's the basis of our Constitution and you don't even know what it means. You're another sad recipient of a government education
I dont need to take education pointers from someone likely less educated than I am. Seems ironic.

Your thread is a whine, its not reality. Civics classes and the like cannot wash away the truth that's in front of us regarding this thread.

Here's a hanky, stop crying. Maybe you can go play with your dolls for awhile and come back when you calm down

We can start there.

If you think what you think doesn't matter that's fine. I don't think what I think doesn't matter. So you're wasting air. But why do you waste your time posting on message boards if you think your view doesn't matter?
What I think followed by what I do with those thoughts as manifested in the real world matters.

Bitching on a messageboard that Im revoking consent to be governed while taking no action if revocation is meaningless, and all your rah rah isnt going to change that basic fact.

Why do you post on message boards when you think your opinion is so irrelevant. Guess what Holmes, discussing what we think is why we are here. What is wrong with you?

And if you think I should STFU about my views, why don't you practice what you preach?

We're here to discuss. If you don't want to do that, stuff it in your fat stupid face, but your telling me to stop saying my views is just getting tired.

Fuck you and the fart that blew you in. Discuss or go away

Are you too an Article IV Free Inhabitant? Well then, buckle up.

How does that make sense? Just seems snarky

It is snarky. This is like people who have been saying for the last 50 years, "I don't recognize the government's authority to tax me so I'm not paying tax..." They never finish because they are being hauled off to prison for tax evasion.

I support general civil disobedience and exercising rights even if the authorities don't quite like it, but to change the law you get people to back you to vote in something new. You don't just declare "yeah you dorks follow the laws, I'm starting my own country called Peterica." Watch the video and see how this looks in reality.

Take a civics class?

Here's a hanky, stop crying. Maybe you can go play with your dolls for awhile and come back when you calm down
We are still left with your inability to advance the conversation, and the majority telling you that unless you literally DO something, your whine here means both jack & also shit.

Your "revocation" is an inactionable plea for attention.

So you're going to withhold your taxes, right? Turn in your driver's license since you don't need it? Tear up your Social Security card?

1) Would know what consent of the governed means as it's the basis of the Constitution that is the foundation of the laws of your country

2) Would Google it if you didn't know before writing a post showing you don't know what it means

You're zero for two

I know exactly what you mean. My point is your "lack of consent to be governed" is completely and utterly worthless.

We can start there.

Why do you post on message boards when you think your opinion is so irrelevant. Guess what Holmes, discussing what we think is why we are here. What is wrong with you?

And if you think I should STFU about my views, why don't you practice what you preach?

We're here to discuss. If you don't want to do that, stuff it in your fat stupid face, but your telling me to stop saying my views is just getting tired.

Fuck you and the fart that blew you in. Discuss or go away
The discussion is being had, youre just emotional about the irrelevance of "revoking consent" with zero action behind your declaration.

That's the discussion. Telling people to take classes isn't some loop-hole, your revocation is still without relevance.

You're zero for two

I know exactly what you mean. My point is your "lack of consent to be governed" is completely and utterly worthless.
Egg sack, leigh.

The US Constitution

The Congress shall have Power to lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States.

Your opinion of what I should do is noted and will be given all due consideration

[/flush]

Done ...

Whatever floats your boat Skippy........Quit yer whining and do something about it, like leave. That'll show um.

Sure it does. The Constitution is what got us here. It was Alexander Hamilton's secret plot to enslave us.
What you call enslavement, others, who are far more informed on the subject, call Federalism.

Being a bootlicking douche bag makes you "informed?" A "federalist," at least at the time of the founders, was simply someone who didn't believe in freedom.
You're a bloody fool and ignorant of the actual history of MY Nation! To accuse one of the founding Federalists of a plot to enslave the citizens is pitifully stupid along with being woefully ignorant. Now piss the fuck off and scurry back in your den like the fucking rodent you make yourself out to be in the eyes of normal folks!
You're a bloody fool and ignorant of the actual history of MY Nation!

Although to suspect the Federalists of deliberately plotting may seem a stretch when so bluntly presented, the fact is, the designing politicians who called themselves Federalists did not create a government that preserved the confederacy. They were nationalists whom the actual federalists - the Antifederalists - believed were planting "the seeds and scions of slavery and despotism."*

Being woefully ignorant like are, you lap up taxation and regulation like Kool-Aide and call it freedom.

Good boy.

*Alfred, Antifederalist 16

This is like people who have been saying for the last 50 years, "I don't recognize the government's authority to tax me so I'm not paying tax..."

I didn't say that, I specifically said I am not saying that. Reread the OP and stop saying snarky things that have nothing to do with what I said

Take a civics class?

We are still left with your inability to advance the conversation, and the majority telling you that unless you literally DO something, your whine here means both jack & also shit.

Your "revocation" is an inactionable plea for attention.

We're stuck you that you don't know what consent of the governed means and you're not interested in looking it up. That's being stuck on you, not me, Holmes

Tell me again what a waste of time message boards are being that you are saying it ON A MESSAGE BOARD.

You sir, are a dumb ass

Forum List

Back