🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I withdraw my consent to be governed ...

Sure it does. The Constitution is what got us here. It was Alexander Hamilton's secret plot to enslave us.
What you call enslavement, others, who are far more informed on the subject, call Federalism.

Being a bootlicking douche bag makes you "informed?" A "federalist," at least at the time of the founders, was simply someone who didn't believe in freedom.
You're a bloody fool and ignorant of the actual history of MY Nation! To accuse one of the founding Federalists of a plot to enslave the citizens is pitifully stupid along with being woefully ignorant. Now piss the fuck off and scurry back in your den like the fucking rodent you make yourself out to be in the eyes of normal folks!

... by the US government. I no longer accept the legitimacy of the US government. The two major parties are running candidates who say they oppose capitalism and free trade. Both parties give us more war, more government, and less liberty. Government run education and now healthcare, free redistribution of money, free access to our country for illegal aliens and criminals, policeman to the world.

To Hillary and Trump, you are not acting in my name, I do not consent to be governed by either of you

Thus we withdraw your citizenship, please pack your bags and leave.

Thanks!

Fuck you

Welcome to the world of anarchy, my friend.

Pass. I want a better solution, not anarchy

And what would that be, pray tell?

The US Constitution

The US Government was founded on/by the US Constitution. Are you saying you won't be governed by the Constitution either? One is meaningless without the other.

Our buffoons in washington don't even follow the constitution

Exactly the point. I like how they think that because I do not consent to their tyranny that means I'm supposed to give up and leave. I don't. And I won't, that's just their wishful fantasy that their opposition will fold and go away

The US Constitution

The US Government was founded on/by the US Constitution. Are you saying you won't be governed by the Constitution either? One is meaningless without the other.

Exactly the point. I like how they think that because I do not consent to their tyranny that means I'm supposed to give up and leave. I don't. And I won't, that's just their wishful fantasy that their opposition will fold and go away
However, youll follow the laws and youll also pay your taxes.

Guaranteed or double my money back.

The US Constitution

I keep my eye on the sparrow. I am not saying I don't recognize the power of the government, but I no longer recognize it's legitimacy. The government at this point is just completely ignoring Constitutional limits, they have rejected the source of their legitimacy, which makes them illegitimate

... by the US government. I no longer accept the legitimacy of the US government. The two major parties are running candidates who say they oppose capitalism and free trade. Both parties give us more war, more government, and less liberty. Government run education and now healthcare, free redistribution of money, free access to our country for illegal aliens and criminals, policeman to the world.

To Hillary and Trump, you are not acting in my name, I do not consent to be governed by either of you

Nobody is redistributing your money.

Your tax dollars don't come close to covering the services and infrastructure you use on a daily basis.

Nobody is redistributing your money.

Your tax dollars don't come close to covering the services and infrastructure you use on a daily basis.

liar

The US Constitution

I keep my eye on the sparrow. I am not saying I don't recognize the power of the government, but I no longer recognize it's legitimacy. The government at this point is just completely ignoring Constitutional limits, they have rejected the source of their legitimacy, which makes them illegitimate
You in effect are making a meaningless protest, sounds like.

Why is that? Explain other than with the lame nothing really matters

Becsuse what youre saying is that you will take no action.

You will not break any laws
You will pay your taxes

Ergo, you are not in effect "relinquishing consent" any place but inside of your cranium.

The US Constitution

You can't have a government run by unanimous consent.

Thanks!

Fuck you
Wait....you whine and yet someone suggesting the obvious, that you leave, is to be treated in such a way? :lol:

The US Constitution

She doesn't care about anyone else, just if SHE likes it.

You will pay your taxes

Ergo, you are not in effect "relinquishing consent" any place but inside of your cranium.

I said "explain other than with the lame nothing really matters." What you going to do to change the world, vote for Hillary or Trump?

Keep your eye on the sparrow doesn't say not to break any laws, you don't know what it means, do you?

In the past, I thought following the law was a positive thing in itself. I no longer believe that. I will only follow laws under coercion. I think that's far more meaningful than voting for Hillary or Trump

You will pay your taxes

I said "explain other than with the lame nothing really matters." What you going to do to change the world, vote for Hillary or Trump?

Keep your eye on the sparrow doesn't say not to break any laws, you don't know what it means, do you?

In the past, I thought following the law was a positive thing in itself. I no longer believe that
None of what ya think matters. Its what you do.

Thanks!

Fuck you
Wait....you whine and yet someone suggesting the obvious, that you leave, is to be treated in such a way? :lol:

Oh Gawd, the chick is crying again. Here's a tissue. Damn you bawl a lot, maybe message boards aren't your thing.

Every time you do that, you realize I don't read the rest of your post, no? Anyway, go cry your heart out and come back when you're ready for a big girl conversation

The US Constitution

She doesn't care about anyone else, just if SHE likes it.

Ouch, you call me a girl as an insult? That's comic

You will pay your taxes

In the past, I thought following the law was a positive thing in itself. I no longer believe that

Who are you pointing your finger at, Holmes? Who is "you?"

The only protest that matters to him is whining about more free shit from the government.

You will pay your taxes

Who are you pointing your finger at, Holmes? Who is "you?"
If youre relinquishing consent to being governed while still being governed by laws and taxes.....youre not relinquishing consent to be governed.

Its not too terribly hard to conceive that your little protest is meaningless by proxy of not having any teeth at all, to it.

Forum List

Back