🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I withdraw my consent to be governed ...

... by the US government. I no longer accept the legitimacy of the US government. The two major parties are running candidates who say they oppose capitalism and free trade. Both parties give us more war, more government, and less liberty. Government run education and now healthcare, free redistribution of money, free access to our country for illegal aliens and criminals, policeman to the world.

To Hillary and Trump, you are not acting in my name, I do not consent to be governed by either of you
So when ya gonna leave? Need any help packing?

Pass. I want a better solution, not anarchy

And what would that be, pray tell?

The US Constitution

The US Government was founded on/by the US Constitution. Are you saying you won't be governed by the Constitution either? One is meaningless without the other.

What the US government is doing now has nothing to do with the Constitution

Sure it does. The Constitution is what got us here. It was Alexander Hamilton's secret plot to enslave us.
:lol:

... by the US government. I no longer accept the legitimacy of the US government. The two major parties are running candidates who say they oppose capitalism and free trade. Both parties give us more war, more government, and less liberty. Government run education and now healthcare, free redistribution of money, free access to our country for illegal aliens and criminals, policeman to the world.

To Hillary and Trump, you are not acting in my name, I do not consent to be governed by either of you

Great. Enjoy prison.

...you mean like thinking there's such a thing as natural rights?
Oh, there's such a thing as natural rights, alright, and those both predate and supercede any government or constitutional framework...

It's just that the US Constitution enumerated and codified those rights, along with a great many others of a more ethereal nature that, require elaboration...

As well as serving as the macro-level Social Contract by which our Republic and its People organize themselves and grow and sustain their society...

Members of the US military, as well as other federal (and many state) officers and appointees, swear an oath to defend the US Constitution and our People, "...against all enemies, foreign and domestic..." ... many military veterans, for example, consider that oath to be a lifelong commitment to our People and our Country...

It is entirely possible that pissants like our colleague(s) here who repudiate the US Constitution, fall under the category of Enemies of the People and the Republic... domestic enemies... to be held at arms length; carefully scrutinized, monitored, and, if necessary, in extremis, locked in a kennel, or even put down, like the Mad Dogs that they are...

Last edited:
...It is entirely possible that pissants like our colleague(s) here who repudiate the US Constitution, fall under the category of Enemies of the People and the Republic... domestic enemies... to be held at arms length; carefully scrutinized, monitored, and, if necessary, in extremis, locked in a kennel, or even put down, like the Mad Dogs that they are...
It's also entirely possible that our colleagues here - arguing against the Social Contract - found themselves backed into a corner by logic and circumstance, and rashly repudiated the Constitution; not really meaning to; in Real Life, about as firm as Jello and about as dangerous as Girl Scouts selling cookies outside a department store on a Saturday afternoon... which, on reflection, might prove to be a more likely scenario...
tongue_smile.gif

Thus we withdraw your citizenship, please pack your bags and leave.

Thanks!

Sure it does. The Constitution is what got us here. It was Alexander Hamilton's secret plot to enslave us.
What you call enslavement, others, who are far more informed on the subject, call Federalism.

Being a bootlicking douche bag makes you "informed?" A "federalist," at least at the time of the founders, was simply someone who didn't believe in freedom.

Thus we withdraw your citizenship, please pack your bags and leave.

Thanks!
You have no such authority. So . . . .

a07ac8ab1b261f824dc3f06441d15403.jpg

...It is entirely possible that pissants like our colleague(s) here who repudiate the US Constitution, fall under the category of Enemies of the People and the Republic... domestic enemies... to be held at arms length; carefully scrutinized, monitored, and, if necessary, in extremis, locked in a kennel, or even put down, like the Mad Dogs that they are...
It's also entirely possible that our colleagues here - arguing against the Social Contract - found themselves backed into a corner by logic and circumstance, and rashly repudiated the Constitution; not really meaning to; in Real Life, about as firm as Jello and about as dangerous as Girl Scouts selling cookies outside a department store on a Saturday afternoon... which, on reflection, might prove to be a more likely scenario...
tongue_smile.gif

A lot of blather indicating you know you have not facts or logic on your side.

The theory that government created your rights is obvious stupidity.

It created a system of protection of your rights without which your claims to rights are moot.

You like that better?
It failed to protect my rights, so your theory is obviously moot.

So government didn't create the right to an abortion, or the right of gays to marry. They were always rights, and now the government just secures them?

bye....you should probably go to russia. you'll fit in there.

Where are you going? I'm not going to miss you

So when ya gonna leave? Need any help packing?

Who said I'm leaving, the voices in your head?

Welcome to the world of anarchy, my friend.

Pass. I want a better solution, not anarchy

And what would that be, pray tell?

The US Constitution

The US Government was founded on/by the US Constitution. Are you saying you won't be governed by the Constitution either? One is meaningless without the other.

Our buffoons in washington don't even follow the constitution

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back