I withdraw my consent to be governed ...

Your opinion of what I should do is noted and will be given all due consideration

[/flush]

Done ...

Whatever floats your boat Skippy........Quit yer whining and do something about it, like leave. That'll show um.

Damn, why is the board filled with sobby chicks today. Here's a tissue, Nancy. Have a good cry
How Ironic.....

First of all, you don't understand irony. Irony would be if I brought it up, I didn't, you, Nancy and Darlene did.

What is your obsession about how I feel based on? I thought you were gay. And even if you're considering coming back, I'm not interested. Move on and discuss the topics. You obviously don't know how I feel and I wouldn't care if you did
Continued Irony mixed with attempted deflection. Excellent...

Playground, your heaven

Damn, why is the board filled with sobby chicks today. Here's a tissue, Nancy. Have a good cry

Sobbing? Over your whine? Not likely Cowgirl.

My God you are stupid. Read your post I was replying to.

Perhaps you could retire to your safe-space for a while and get a grip on your emotions........

:lmao:

Bam! Now that's what I'm talking about. Repeating my own line back to me, there can be no more honest admission that you have nothing.

What is your gay obsession with emotions and how I feel? I assure you, I don't give a shit how you feel, I was just mocking you

Looks like another.....

Better hide in that safe-place awhile.

OK, I'll come back to the thread later when the playgrounders are gone

If you hate the place so much that you no longer recognize the US Government as Legitimate, you should renounce your citizenship and strike out on your own in a new country.

Why would I leave? Even with all it's problems this is a great place to live.

Your opinion of what I should do is noted and will be given all due consideration

[/flush]

Done ...

Whatever floats your boat Skippy........Quit yer whining and do something about it, like leave. That'll show um.

And now...the personal attacks begin....shaping up to another Kaz panic attack.

This is like people who have been saying for the last 50 years, "I don't recognize the government's authority to tax me so I'm not paying tax..."

I didn't say that, I specifically said I am not saying that. Reread the OP and stop saying snarky things that have nothing to do with what I said

I said 'this is like...'

So if you aren't saying you don't give your consent to be govorned by duly elected US officials and laws, what are you saying?

Another liberal who failed civics. Seriously, if you don't understand the basic premises of the foundation of the laws of your own country, has Google never occurred to you?
You keep repeating this, not supporting how your "revocation" means a god damn, and melting down with ad hominem whines.

Must be a real wise guy

You didn't play with your dolls long enough, you're still sobbing. Try hyperventilating into a bag if you need to
^ standard insults when Kaz is failing...failing...failing...

Teach you how to change the world?
Take a civics class?

Youre not advancing the conversation very handily, we are still left with you declaring non-consent to be governed on the internet while in reality, its both meaningless and not the case.

I never said I was changing the world or whatever else weird shit you're talking about

Take a civics class and learn what consent of the governed means and come back to the conversation. That's why you don't understand what I am saying. It's the basis of our Constitution and you don't even know what it means. You're another sad recipient of a government education
You consent if you reap the benefits of our government.....are you using government roads?....government mail?....police and fire services? Protection of our military? P
Breathing clear air, drinking safe water, so on and so forth?

So the people of the Soviet Union consented to their government if they drove a car.

That's as stupid as it sounds
That's all you got from my post.....lolol
You can't handle it if I put more than one point in a post. As demonstrated here, you can't handle one thing either.

So just to be clear, any one who "reap the benefits of our government.....are you using government roads?....government mail?....police and fire services? Protection of our military?" has consented to be governed.

So the Soviet Union, Iran, Iraq, China, Cambodia, Nazi Germany, if they accepted those government services, they consented to their government.

Do you know how stupid you are?
Yes they did...until they leave or collectively change their government. May I suggest you read some John Locke?

Perhaps you could retire to your safe-space for a while and get a grip on your emotions........

Bam! Now that's what I'm talking about. Repeating my own line back to me, there can be no more honest admission that you have nothing.

What is your gay obsession with emotions and how I feel? I assure you, I don't give a shit how you feel, I was just mocking you

Looks like another.....

Typical Kaz run-away.

Looks like another.....

Typical Kaz run-away.
Have you ever tried to reason with a wall?

You're fine right where you are.

... by the US government. I no longer accept the legitimacy of the US government. The two major parties are running candidates who say they oppose capitalism and free trade. Both parties give us more war, more government, and less liberty. Government run education and now healthcare, free redistribution of money, free access to our country for illegal aliens and criminals, policeman to the world.

To Hillary and Trump, you are not acting in my name, I do not consent to be governed by either of you

Thus we withdraw your citizenship, please pack your bags and leave.

Thanks!

Fuck you
Wait....you whine and yet someone suggesting the obvious, that you leave, is to be treated in such a way? :lol:

It's "obvious" only to dirt bags like you, just as raping a European woman is obviously the right thing to do from the perspective of Muslim immigrants.

I keep my eye on the sparrow. I am not saying I don't recognize the power of the government, but I no longer recognize it's legitimacy. The government at this point is just completely ignoring Constitutional limits, they have rejected the source of their legitimacy, which makes them illegitimate
You in effect are making a meaningless protest, sounds like.

Why is that? Explain other than with the lame nothing really matters
Becsuse what youre saying is that you will take no action.

You will not break any laws
You will pay your taxes

Ergo, you are not in effect "relinquishing consent" any place but inside of your cranium.

What action are you taking to accomplish your agenda?
My agenda?

I work, save, maintain excellent credit, am climbing the Corporate ladder in a Fortune 100 company, Im raising 2 beautiful children, Im paying my mortgage off, I stay healthy both mentally and physically by continuing my exercise and eating habits and I also take care in my hobbies. I take care of my extended family wherever needed, and participate in my community(banquets, charities, trivia nights, etc).

My yard is well maintained, we vacation and have nice things together as a fam.

Thats what Im doing towards MY agenda.

Do you think coal plants should be outlawed to cure AGW or not?

... by the US government. I no longer accept the legitimacy of the US government. The two major parties are running candidates who say they oppose capitalism and free trade. Both parties give us more war, more government, and less liberty. Government run education and now healthcare, free redistribution of money, free access to our country for illegal aliens and criminals, policeman to the world.

To Hillary and Trump, you are not acting in my name, I do not consent to be governed by either of you

So you're going to withhold your taxes, right? Turn in your driver's license since you don't need it? Tear up your Social Security card?

So if you hand over your wallet to a mugger because he's point a gun at your head, that means you have "consented" to it?

My agenda?

I work, save, maintain excellent credit, am climbing the Corporate ladder in a Fortune 100 company, Im raising 2 beautiful children, Im paying my mortgage off, I stay healthy both mentally and physically by continuing my exercise and eating habits and I also take care in my hobbies. I take care of my extended family wherever needed, and participate in my community(banquets, charities, trivia nights, etc).

And yet you declare yourself to be so much more important than me, based on what? I don't even see anything you're accomplishing that I don't, but I guess that's for you to explain
I declared myself more important than you?

We can start there.

Yes, you declared my views are irrelevant. You can't seem to explain why yours are. Or if you're saying we're both irrelevant, I just disagree with you and this is a waste of time
I said your revoking of consent without any action behind it is irrelevant.

I dont know how that relates to your taking care of your lawn and shit, learn to read? I dont know, but youre certainly not doing a good job.

So your opinion of gay marriage is irrelevant because you've done nothing about it?

We can start there.

Yes, you declared my views are irrelevant. You can't seem to explain why yours are. Or if you're saying we're both irrelevant, I just disagree with you and this is a waste of time

I dobt know how that relates to your taking care of your lawn and shit, learn to read? I dont know, but youre certainly not doing a good job.

If you think what you think doesn't matter that's fine. I don't think what I think doesn't matter. So you're wasting air. But why do you waste your time posting on message boards if you think your view doesn't matter?
What I think followed by what I do with those thoughts as manifested in the real world matters.

Bitching on a messageboard that Im revoking consent to be governed while taking no action if revocation is meaningless, and all your rah rah isnt going to change that basic fact.

Why do you post on message boards when you think your opinion is so irrelevant. Guess what Holmes, discussing what we think is why we are here. What is wrong with you?

And if you think I should STFU about my views, why don't you practice what you preach?

We're here to discuss. If you don't want to do that, stuff it in your fat stupid face, but your telling me to stop saying my views is just getting tired.

Fuck you and the fart that blew you in. Discuss or go away
Liberals whine, whine, whine about issue 'A' until it gets passed into law. Then when someone whines about issue 'B', they claim it's irrelevant because it hasn't been passed into law yet.

This is what passes for logic among liberal.s

Are you too an Article IV Free Inhabitant? Well then, buckle up.

How does that make sense? Just seems snarky

It is snarky. This is like people who have been saying for the last 50 years, "I don't recognize the government's authority to tax me so I'm not paying tax..." They never finish because they are being hauled off to prison for tax evasion.

I support general civil disobedience and exercising rights even if the authorities don't quite like it, but to change the law you get people to back you to vote in something new. You don't just declare "yeah you dorks follow the laws, I'm starting my own country called Peterica." Watch the video and see how this looks in reality.

That's what Kaz is doing, doing, douche bag.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

This is as ridiculous as it is ignorant, naive, and wrong.

The US Constitution

The Congress shall have Power to lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States.

The first major flaw in the Constitution.

My agenda?

And yet you declare yourself to be so much more important than me, based on what? I don't even see anything you're accomplishing that I don't, but I guess that's for you to explain

We can start there.

I dont know how that relates to your taking care of your lawn and shit, learn to read? I dont know, but youre certainly not doing a good job.

So your opinion of gay marriage is irrelevant because you've done nothing about it?
My opinion of gay marriage?

Well, Im assuming you KNOW that opinion.

And i have DEFINITELY done something about it.

You in effect are making a meaningless protest, sounds like.

Why is that? Explain other than with the lame nothing really matters
Becsuse what youre saying is that you will take no action.

You will not break any laws
You will pay your taxes

Ergo, you are not in effect "relinquishing consent" any place but inside of your cranium.

My agenda?

Do you think coal plants should be outlawed to cure AGW or not?
I dont believe Ive researched the issue of coal plants thoroughly and so ive never OPINED regarding coal plants.

Have you ever had a go fund me campaign earn zero fucking dollars?

I dobt know how that relates to your taking care of your lawn and shit, learn to read? I dont know, but youre certainly not doing a good job.

If you think what you think doesn't matter that's fine. I don't think what I think doesn't matter. So you're wasting air. But why do you waste your time posting on message boards if you think your view doesn't matter?
What I think followed by what I do with those thoughts as manifested in the real world matters.

Bitching on a messageboard that Im revoking consent to be governed while taking no action if revocation is meaningless, and all your rah rah isnt going to change that basic fact.

Why do you post on message boards when you think your opinion is so irrelevant. Guess what Holmes, discussing what we think is why we are here. What is wrong with you?

And if you think I should STFU about my views, why don't you practice what you preach?

We're here to discuss. If you don't want to do that, stuff it in your fat stupid face, but your telling me to stop saying my views is just getting tired.

Fuck you and the fart that blew you in. Discuss or go away
Liberals whine, whine, whine about issue 'A' until it gets passed into law. Then when someone whines about issue 'B', they claim it's irrelevant because it hasn't been passed into law yet.

This is what passes for logic among liberal.s
Literally all you do is whine and strawman, whine and strawman.

You couldnt reason your way out of a rat maze, wherein the rats hold a 100% success rate. Youre all angry running into the walls with a middle finger up talking about liberals are the cause of all of your misery, your uhappiness and bitterness and never taking responsibility to be a man about a god damned thing.

Sure it does. The Constitution is what got us here. It was Alexander Hamilton's secret plot to enslave us.
What you call enslavement, others, who are far more informed on the subject, call Federalism.

Being a bootlicking douche bag makes you "informed?" A "federalist," at least at the time of the founders, was simply someone who didn't believe in freedom.
You're a bloody fool and ignorant of the actual history of MY Nation! To accuse one of the founding Federalists of a plot to enslave the citizens is pitifully stupid along with being woefully ignorant. Now piss the fuck off and scurry back in your den like the fucking rodent you make yourself out to be in the eyes of normal folks!
You're a bloody fool and ignorant of the actual history of MY Nation!

Although to suspect the Federalists of deliberately plotting may seem a stretch when so bluntly presented, the fact is, the designing politicians who called themselves Federalists did not create a government that preserved the confederacy. They were nationalists whom the actual federalists - the Antifederalists - believed were planting "the seeds and scions of slavery and despotism."*

Being woefully ignorant like are, you lap up taxation and regulation like Kool-Aide and call it freedom.

Good boy.

*Alfred, Antifederalist 16
It sounds like you paraphrased that from Orwell's book. The Federalists were actually Antifederalists and the Union was actually a Confederacy! And "Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia!"

First and foremost, the Antifederalists lost the argument when the Constitution was ratified in 1788 and eventually and technically became the first statute of the United States; the Law of the Land! Attempting to rewrite history to fit another narrative you're comfortable with after indoctrination and consumption of a faction's propaganda is a fool errand!

Second, the 13 States tried a confederation form of government first and it failed miserably, and a constitutional convention was agreed upon to create a new form of government to,"...form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity..."; a constitutional federal republic aka constitutional federal representative democracy, a UNION in the common tongue! In a literal manner only, you are correct, only by accident of the English language and not intent; "...Federalists did not create a government that preserved the confederacy"! No cigar for you!

Third, the authors of the "Federalist Papers", Hamilton, Madison and Jay, were, indeed, Federalists. "Alfred" was numbered among the Antifederalist who felt an actual Union of the several States was anathema to what had gone before, wishing to maintain strict sovereignty of each State for the greater good of their own State primarily and very unwilling to cede any sovereignty to a Federal entity. In other words, another Confederation maintaining the status quo like conservatives of any stripe are wont to attempt to continue things unchanged.

Therefore, fuck you very much, I'm sure!

Forum List

Back