I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they are not alone ,and you are not alone in this thread. I know how I am and can be; I can be a heart attack , go ask the Christians in the religious section. But I figure this is as close to fair as it is going to get; what, 20 white people against me. I already know its going to require many more whites , but the whites don't know that , their pride is too big.

So hey , its all fair ; this thread will more than makeup for the many white racist threads. Its going to both astonish , and punish. You'll see.
While I agree, there are many evil, hateful people who are racist against blacks, there are many who are called racist because they have had negative experiences with blacks. Like you, they tend to blame the entire race.

I don't blame the entire race ,but I blame enough of them. You may not like looking into the mirror of your people ; I understand that , I have looked at them and don't like it either.
You evidentally have had bad experiences with white people. There are white people who have had bad experiences with black people. But you don't seem to think white people are allowed to have similar misfortunes. I have known evil white people, I distance myself from them. I have had negative encounters with black people, I don't hold that against the entire race.

I know who is behind evil , and its not humans. Humanity did not create evil. Evil has a purpose, and no human can stop that purpose , and few humans have understood that purpose. There is no such thing as distancing ones self from evil. Its like the air. Its everywhere.
Evil and good are human constructs, human values. We enslave each other and it does has consequences, I get that. Ironical enough, did you know Muslims and blacks where major contributors feeding into slavery in Africa? Whites were just consumers, odd that Muslims/blacks are still doing that NOW, but whites ended slavery 150 years ago. We still haven't got past it, after all.

Muslims and Blacks were consumers of slaves as well

I wonder what it is like to be white. To have something in your very consciousness that continually rubs your ego in all situations. To cheat your way to the top , and then hate seeing things shrink on your big mountain? Just think , white people created sarcasm and perfected it , they are so powerful they can corrupt the human language.
we created sarcasm?

God
Damn
We Are Just Fucking
AWESOME

w/o sarcasm, no comedy, w/o comedy, no Chris Rock

you're welcome

Oh yes ,whites have created scarcasm as well. The race has implanted many infections in the human language.

Bull shit on this comment. Were you there when sarcasm was invented? sounds like more sour grapes

As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex , which I see them being that way because of an incredible history. They captured so much of the world. And they have that pearly white skin , along with that silky hair; its like life set them up to have inner personality complexes. They are perhaps the most prolific killers in history, a stunning ability to eliminate life. An obvious gift to create things, and equally merciless in suppressing the gifts in other races.

The whites are masters of self promotion , and cunning in taking over nations. Its been so curious to me how a few white women have been attracted to me all my life , and I am black. Its like , " What did I do to deserve this honor?" Now , could humanity have advanced this far without white people? In my view ,no. The whole world is a stage and everybody plays a part , a true concept some whites have problems with.

The white race has a serious selfish complex , they think Jesus was white , even God is white. And white run Hollywood always makes the white man the savior. And look at most of these threads in this section , white people questioning other races , always from a superior point of view , and often insulting them without refrain.

I wonder what it is like to be like that?

It's great. I love being white. I wouldn't trade places with Chris Rock and he's rich.

Well thank you for lending your whiteness to thread ; the way you think is vital to thread.

We are extremely lucky to be white. That's all I am saying. Some people are lucky enough to win the lottery. Some people are lucky enough to be born white. It is what it is. Nothing can change it. You can cry for 40 years but you still won't have the winning lottery ticket and you won't be white. There is something you can do. Go do that.

White people are highly annoyed by the black people that cry.

Interesting mindset , "Being white is lucky", or like being white is similar to winning the lottery. Very close to being white is being right ,or ;

Being white is being chosen
Being white is being blessed
Being white is being superior
Being white is being holy
Being white is being exculsive

I tell you its a most stunning mindset; a frightening conceptual consciousness that lays beneath a peoples skin;

lets continue our look at what it is like to be white; to think white.

I wonder what it is like to be white. To have something in your very consciousness that continually rubs your ego in all situations. To cheat your way to the top , and then hate seeing things shrink on your big mountain? Just think , white people created sarcasm and perfected it , they are so powerful they can corrupt the human language.
we created sarcasm?

God
Damn
We Are Just Fucking
AWESOME

you're welcome

Oh yes ,whites have created scarcasm as well. The race has implanted many infections in the human language.

Bull shit on this comment. Were you there when sarcasm was invented? sounds like more sour grapes

Where were you when the white Vikings brought sarcasm to the White British? Welcome to thread ;

Vikings 'brought sarcastic sense of humour to Britain'

Welcome to truth.

As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex , which I see them being that way because of an incredible history. They captured so much of the world. And they have that pearly white skin , along with that silky hair; its like life set them up to have inner personality complexes. They are perhaps the most prolific killers in history, a stunning ability to eliminate life. An obvious gift to create things, and equally merciless in suppressing the gifts in other races.

The whites are masters of self promotion , and cunning in taking over nations. Its been so curious to me how a few white women have been attracted to me all my life , and I am black. Its like , " What did I do to deserve this honor?" Now , could humanity have advanced this far without white people? In my view ,no. The whole world is a stage and everybody plays a part , a true concept some whites have problems with.

The white race has a serious selfish complex , they think Jesus was white , even God is white. And white run Hollywood always makes the white man the savior. And look at most of these threads in this section , white people questioning other races , always from a superior point of view , and often insulting them without refrain.

Racist much?

Racist much?

No not much ,but I definitely have some racism. I had a white girlfriend for 11 years , wonderful woman; a German one for two semesters , several Africans , one puertorican , some Mexican women , a few Indians , and mostly Black women ; I credit the diversity and intelligence of the women in my life for limiting my racism.

Racist much?

No not much ,but I definitely have some racism. I had a white girlfriend for 11 years , wonderful woman; a German one for two semesters , several Africans , one puertorican , some Mexican women , a few Indians , and mostly Black women ; I credit the diversity and intelligence of the women in my life for limiting my racism.

If diversity to you is just skin color, you are a Very Shallow moron.

Lets ask Donald Trump , the latest great white hope; you know , the one running for the " White house. " Of course the greatest house in America must be called "The White house." Stunning.

Would it make sense to have painted it black? would that satisfy you ?
Why not red white and blue?

"Why Is The President's House Called The 'White House'?" | Vision Productions | Jerry Stewart

there was no reason to paint it red, white and blue. And calling it the white house had no links to racial overtones
Its a symbol of whiteness to whites even if that was not the original intent. However, we know that it was the original intent because we know whites need something to prop themselves up when living among people of color.

And what the hell does that retarded video suppossed to mean? it's supposed to represent something?

I'm white and never once have i had any of those feelings about the white house. Just because a retard on a video spouts off a bunch of nonsense means nothing.

Yes. It represents the seething white rage at having a Black POTUS occupy the symbol of whiteness and white power.

You are just one one random white guy even if were to believe you which you have never given me a reason not to. The vast majority of whites seem to be afflicted with racism just like Albert Einstein once said.

we created sarcasm?

God
Damn
We Are Just Fucking
AWESOME

you're welcome
I would guess that whites created sarcasm due to their negative stance towards life and nature in general.

It's great. I love being white. I wouldn't trade places with Chris Rock and he's rich.

Well thank you for lending your whiteness to thread ; the way you think is vital to thread.

We are extremely lucky to be white. That's all I am saying. Some people are lucky enough to win the lottery. Some people are lucky enough to be born white. It is what it is. Nothing can change it. You can cry for 40 years but you still won't have the winning lottery ticket and you won't be white. There is something you can do. Go do that.

Interesting mindset , "Being white is lucky", or like being white is similar to winning the lottery. Very close to being white is being right ,or ;

I tell you its a most stunning mindset; a frightening conceptual consciousness that lays beneath a peoples skin;

It seems that way when we are constantly bombarded with information about how horrible it is to be black. We know that something must be going on. Our life doesn't suck 1/1,000,000th as much as what black people say about their lives.

It seems that way when we are constantly bombarded with information about how horrible it is to be black. We know that something must be going on. Our life doesn't suck 1/1,000,000th as much as what black people say about their lives.
Interesting you put it that way. "Bombarded" Yes something is going on. Its called simultaneously brainwashing low intellect whites with an inferiority complex and causing stress to Blacks that are not mentally strong enough or knowledgeable enough to simply ignore the propaganda aimed at demoralizing them. Your life sucks a lot but since you have white privileged granted to you by your ancestors that realized you were unable to compete with Black men you have been brainwashed into believing "at least I am higher on the social totem pole than a Black person". Of course its a placebo but even placebos work for awhile.

Racist much?

If diversity to you is just skin color, you are a Very Shallow moron.

Well whatever I am , I hold no need to call people insulting names in order to prove my points; my communication stands on its own and needs no perversion of language. Welcome to thread.

Lets say a team won the super bowl 20 times in a row , they can easily develop an elite attitude; so it is with the white race. Their mindset is seared because of success ; no group of humans could resist this. Now ,why was this group chosen to rule at this point in human history?

I already know God set this up , but WHY?

Well he wanted the world steered in a certain direction which " Seems" to be toward him ,but really is not. So he needed a people who " Seemed to be a people of God , but really are not." But he did NOT want the world aware of this , nor even the people he was using. A most stunning thing to consider. But for the world to be deceived,Rev. 12:9 , the people who lead it must be deceived as well. This is the most incredible thing I have EVER been aware of. And it is almost totally unseen!

So a people had to be used who were totally unaware of their own consciousness in certain areas. This is the real reason why whites are generally in left field concerning the internal realities of racism.

Now , consider Romans 13:1 which says "The powers that be are ordained of God." Now , this places God directly behind all powers , which includes the devil , all nations and leaders of nations. God is involved. All of human history is simply the unfolding of his will. I believe all races and whatever status they have , whenever they had it , is a direct result of God tampering with humanity. Manipulating them so to speak. This is WHY ANY race thinks as they do. We can only be conscious of , the things we are conscious of; and God is the creator of consciousness , in my view.

There is much to be considered here.

I do like british much more than all twelve jesus in theirs world + in rio there is one jesus to watch one citeh i dreams about a nuclear missile goals there in summer 2004 from russia and finish all life in rio..

Now then , as we wonder out loud what it is like to be white , its really , at it's base wondering what it is like to be human. What is man?

I do like british much more than all twelve jesus in theirs world + in rio there is one jesus to watch one citeh i dreams about a nuclear missile goals there in summer 2004 from russia and finish all life in rio..

That missile could come from a lot other countries as well. The violence of man is covered by many countries. We now have the ability to end all life on earth.

we created sarcasm?

God
Damn
We Are Just Fucking
AWESOME

you're welcome

fer realz my homie?

run along, you're just another whacked out racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back