I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what it is like to be white. To have something in your very consciousness that continually rubs your ego in all situations. To cheat your way to the top , and then hate seeing things shrink on your big mountain? Just think , white people created sarcasm and perfected it , they are so powerful they can corrupt the human language.
we created sarcasm?

God
Damn
We Are Just Fucking
AWESOME

w/o sarcasm, no comedy, w/o comedy, no Chris Rock

you're welcome
I would guess that whites created sarcasm due to their negative stance towards life and nature in general.

so you're saying they owe us reparations?

I wonder what it is like to be white. To have something in your very consciousness that continually rubs your ego in all situations. To cheat your way to the top , and then hate seeing things shrink on your big mountain? Just think , white people created sarcasm and perfected it , they are so powerful they can corrupt the human language.
we created sarcasm?

God
Damn
We Are Just Fucking
AWESOME

w/o sarcasm, no comedy, w/o comedy, no Chris Rock

you're welcome

Oh yes ,whites have created scarcasm as well. The race has implanted many infections in the human language.
fer realz my homie?

run along, you're just another whacked out racist

Interesting , you visit my thread , and your asking me to run along??

Where would you have me go? Why are you reading what a wacked out racist has to say? Explain to me why you are allowing me to waste your own time? I don't get? Who is forcing you to read this?

Welcome to thread.

A lot of people seem to think all races are the same ; 100%. I personally disagree with that , but I would agree if the percentage was in the 80 percent range; that leaves room for at least a 20% difference.

And boy what a difference that makes ; on another note notice with me;

Human Beings: Simply Complicated, by Harry Yeatts

If he's half white only half his life would matter...right?

I am not half white ,I am about 15% white.

I kind of respect how Mr. Spock felt , as he fought to suppress the human side of him. Its like trying to control something within you , that you do not want to control you.
I love ya brother. Human beings are a mixed bag, we are all sorts of screwed up. Blacks gotta lay of the blame whites game. Really, it's getting old and predicable. Especially since other groups seem to move past all the baggage and make something of themselves. Blacks are stuck in a time loop. Get over it and out of it.

Thank you for your love. I will never get over what whites have done to me in my life time; but I am an old goat , my time is over. Black genes have much better to offer coming on scene ;

but as for me , NO! I will go to my grave dis liking how I have been treated. My discernment of what whites have done and are still doing , runs far too deep in my consciousness.
Well, what whites are BEING is dismayed and appalled at being painted with a broad brush. It's sort of akin to Racial Profiling. Patronizing with a bitter aftertaste of ironic bigotry. Blacks are human and full as many foibles and faults as anyone else, too. Yes?

Yes. All races have problems. I have no problem exalting a race , or the white race , this thread is proof of that , and I have no problem stomping on the negatives of a race ,my own included. Its just that in this thread , the focus is on white. Whites are not going to take this lightly ,I am prepared for that. The thread won't last long , whites will see to that. You don't stomp on white people and get away with it ; your people are very vindictive.
This thread won't last long because, frankly, nothing DOES. Time does that. Interesting that you BLAME whites for it disappearing, seems to be a common thread of yours. Misplaced blame and ignoring reality.

I like being white. I like being female. I like being blonde. I like being blue eyed. I like being European. Is that OK? Or am I supposed to feel ashamed like a snivelling liberal???? :eusa_shifty:

I think its ok, yes. I like being black , tall and handsome. I like Conan comic books. Never be ashamed of what you are. Its not your fault your white.

A lot of people seem to think all races are the same ; 100%. I personally disagree with that , but I would agree if the percentage was in the 80 percent range; that leaves room for at least a 20% difference.

We are all individuals. But being white sure makes us open to being castigated and open to blame for things most of us had nothing to do with. Kind of like politically correct ethnic reverse profiling. Just how patronizing can you get with this "I wonder what it's like to be white" shit?

I like being white. I like being female. I like being blonde. I like being blue eyed. I like being European. Is that OK? Or am I supposed to feel ashamed like a snivelling liberal???? :eusa_shifty:

I think its ok, yes. I like being black , tall and handsome. I like Conan comic books. Never be ashamed of what you are. Its not your fault your white.
I agree, it's not your fault you are black either. But liking Conan comic books? That's entirely on you :)

I kind of respect how Mr. Spock felt , as he fought to suppress the human side of him. Its like trying to control something within you , that you do not want to control you.
I love ya brother. Human beings are a mixed bag, we are all sorts of screwed up. Blacks gotta lay of the blame whites game. Really, it's getting old and predicable. Especially since other groups seem to move past all the baggage and make something of themselves. Blacks are stuck in a time loop. Get over it and out of it.

Thank you for your love. I will never get over what whites have done to me in my life time; but I am an old goat , my time is over. Black genes have much better to offer coming on scene ;

but as for me , NO! I will go to my grave dis liking how I have been treated. My discernment of what whites have done and are still doing , runs far too deep in my consciousness.
Well, what whites are BEING is dismayed and appalled at being painted with a broad brush. It's sort of akin to Racial Profiling. Patronizing with a bitter aftertaste of ironic bigotry. Blacks are human and full as many foibles and faults as anyone else, too. Yes?

Yes. All races have problems. I have no problem exalting a race , or the white race , this thread is proof of that , and I have no problem stomping on the negatives of a race ,my own included. Its just that in this thread , the focus is on white. Whites are not going to take this lightly ,I am prepared for that. The thread won't last long , whites will see to that. You don't stomp on white people and get away with it ; your people are very vindictive.
This thread won't last long because, frankly, nothing DOES. Time does that. Interesting that you BLAME whites for it disappearing, seems to be a common thread of yours. Misplaced blame and ignoring reality.

It may not last long but it will break records ; trust me , I have donethis hundreds o

The thread may not last long , but it will most definitely break records ; trust me , I have done this hundreds of times.

It may not last long but it will break records ; trust me , I have donethis hundreds o

The thread may not last long , but it will most definitely break records ; trust me , I have done this hundreds of times.
They say, repeating yourself and expecting a different result is a sign of insanity. But you are just here to tic people off and get attention. If we ignore you, you go away. Hundreds of times? Sounds a little grandiose. Still you haven't learned anything?

I agree, it's not your fault you are black either. But liking Conan comic books? That's entirely on you :)

I agree ; how sweet of you to understand.

They say, repeating yourself and expecting a different result is a sign of insanity. But you are just here to tic people off and get attention. If we ignore you, you go away. Hundreds of times? Sounds a little grandiose. Still you haven't learned anything?

Well I think I am insane, I have asked God many times for sanity , I get no response.

...being white sure makes us open to being castigated and open to blame .....?

Ah, the victim card again......

I wonder what it's like to be black. Living with violence, and accepting black on black crime and drugs and self hatred, misogyny and homophobia. And hating whites, always with the anti white racism. What's that like to be able to shift the blame and always get away with it? Whites MAKE US blacks be hateful and mean and self destructive. Don't know how exactly, but we can blame ALL whites for ANY crimes period. How does that work, exactly?

No, it isn't.

I wonder what it's like to be black. Living with violence, and accepting black on black crime and drugs and self hatred, misogyny and homophobia. And hating whites, always with the anti white racism. What's that like to be able to shift the blame and always get away with it? Whites MAKE US blacks be hateful and mean and self destructive. Don't know how exactly, but we can blame ALL whites for ANY crimes period. How does that work, exactly?

I believe it was the destiny of whites to end up exactly as they are. There were no choices ; as I have explained ,we are what we are, because we were supposed to be what we are. Women are women , because they were supposed to be. In my view , men are men , because we were supposed to be. In my view , Atheist and Homosexuals are that way , because they were supposed to be. There are some exceptions , but very few of them.

That is how God really is in my view ,things will be his way , and we have absolutely no choice in the matter. We just like to think we do.

I believe it was the destiny of whites to end up exactly as they are. There were no choices ; as I have explained ,we are what we are, because we were supposed to be what we are. Women are women , because they were supposed to be. In my view , men are men , because we were supposed to be. In my view , Atheist and Homosexuals are that way , because they were supposed to be. There are some exceptions , but very few of them.

That is how God really is in my view ,things will be his way , and we have absolutely no choice in the matter. We just like to think we do.
Give me a break, I didn't predetermine my race any more than YOU did. Please, your insanity is showing. you have lost any gravitas I might have given you to begin with. You are nutz. Wacko. I don't care what you have to post from here on out, yer DONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back