I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an interesting question ; if your black and researching black history , could you trust a white historian? Who knows ; here is what black researchers found about ancient Egypt;

The Worlds First Civilizations Were All Black Civilizations

You think whites would trust them? I seriously doubt it.
Thats a resounding no. Once I begin reading Black authors I saw exactly how the inferiority driven mind of whites really worked. Of course they will lie and do anything possible to perpetrate the myth that they have done something significant in history when all they have done is learned from other cultures.

And whats wrong with learning from other cultures? with you it always seems to come back to this narrative that Whites have never done anything in the world to create anything. The fact that you dont see that humans all over the planet created and shared ideas only continues to show me your a close minded person with ego problems.
You must look at things like airplanes, computers, ships, machinery such as lathes, milling machines, automatic multi-spindle screw machines, steel foundries,automatic sewing machines etc..... and only see inventions created by black people stolen by whites. is that it really? Guess what? a lot of people contributed to these things, little by little over history until things developed, I'm not here to say white people came up with all these ideas.... I dont share your same insecurities, I just wish you could get out and enjoy the world around you a little more
Nothing is wrong when you give credit. However, whites like to pretend they created civilization, math, science etc etc when anyone with a brain knows that is an outrageous lie. The massive inferiority complex that it takes to create and maintain such a lie is awe inspiring. I like studying whites to find out why they feel the need to be compulsive liars. Why do you think this is the norm for whites? Why do you think they feel they have to lie to kick it?.

Lets ask Donald Trump , the latest great white hope; you know , the one running for the " White house. " Of course the greatest house in America must be called "The White house." Stunning.

Would it make sense to have painted it black? would that satisfy you ?
Why not red white and blue?

Thats a resounding no. Once I begin reading Black authors I saw exactly how the inferiority driven mind of whites really worked. Of course they will lie and do anything possible to perpetrate the myth that they have done something significant in history when all they have done is learned from other cultures.

And whats wrong with learning from other cultures? with you it always seems to come back to this narrative that Whites have never done anything in the world to create anything. The fact that you dont see that humans all over the planet created and shared ideas only continues to show me your a close minded person with ego problems.
You must look at things like airplanes, computers, ships, machinery such as lathes, milling machines, automatic multi-spindle screw machines, steel foundries,automatic sewing machines etc..... and only see inventions created by black people stolen by whites. is that it really? Guess what? a lot of people contributed to these things, little by little over history until things developed, I'm not here to say white people came up with all these ideas.... I dont share your same insecurities, I just wish you could get out and enjoy the world around you a little more
Nothing is wrong when you give credit. However, whites like to pretend they created civilization, math, science etc etc when anyone with a brain knows that is an outrageous lie. The massive inferiority complex that it takes to create and maintain such a lie is awe inspiring. I like studying whites to find out why they feel the need to be compulsive liars. Why do you think this is the norm for whites? Why do you think they feel they have to lie to kick it?.

Lets ask Donald Trump , the latest great white hope; you know , the one running for the " White house. " Of course the greatest house in America must be called "The White house." Stunning.

"Why Is The President's House Called The 'White House'?" | Vision Productions | Jerry Stewart

there was no reason to paint it red, white and blue. And calling it the white house had no links to racial overtones

"Why Is The President's House Called The 'White House'?" | Vision Productions | Jerry Stewart

there was no reason to paint it red, white and blue. And calling it the white house had no links to racial overtones
Its a symbol of whiteness to whites even if that was not the original intent. However, we know that it was the original intent because we know whites need something to prop themselves up when living among people of color.

Its a symbol of whiteness to whites even if that was not the original intent. However, we know that it was the original intent because we know whites need something to prop themselves up when living among people of color.

And what the hell does that retarded video suppossed to mean? it's supposed to represent something?

I'm white and never once have i had any of those feelings about the white house. Just because a retard on a video spouts off a bunch of nonsense means nothing.

Hitler have to be cruel white for over 70 back and he was smart in his nazi germany when he lose he take suicide instead for hangover like saddam in second gulf war when saddam lose his army like hitlers usa get punishment for islam and germans diktaturs.

I wonder what it is like to be white. To have something in your very consciousness that continually rubs your ego in all situations. To cheat your way to the top , and then hate seeing things shrink on your big mountain? Just think , white people created sarcasm and perfected it , they are so powerful they can corrupt the human language.
we created sarcasm?

God
Damn
We Are Just Fucking
AWESOME

w/o sarcasm, no comedy, w/o comedy, no Chris Rock

you're welcome

As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex , which I see them being that way because of an incredible history. They captured so much of the world. And they have that pearly white skin , along with that silky hair; its like life set them up to have inner personality complexes. They are perhaps the most prolific killers in history, a stunning ability to eliminate life. An obvious gift to create things, and equally merciless in suppressing the gifts in other races.

The whites are masters of self promotion , and cunning in taking over nations. Its been so curious to me how a few white women have been attracted to me all my life , and I am black. Its like , " What did I do to deserve this honor?" Now , could humanity have advanced this far without white people? In my view ,no. The whole world is a stage and everybody plays a part , a true concept some whites have problems with.

The white race has a serious selfish complex , they think Jesus was white , even God is white. And white run Hollywood always makes the white man the savior. And look at most of these threads in this section , white people questioning other races , always from a superior point of view , and often insulting them without refrain.

I wonder what it is like to be like that?

• Get an education
  • Get a job
  • Raise your family instead of abandoning them
  • Pay your mortgage
  • Pay your taxes
  • Be honest in your dealing with other
  • Respect the property of others
That's what it's like to be "white."

Really? So white people have a monopoly on those behaviors?

If that is what you are stating, you are for the most part vaulting much of what the OP has pointed out in this thread

As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex , which I see them being that way because of an incredible history. They captured so much of the world. And they have that pearly white skin , along with that silky hair; its like life set them up to have inner personality complexes. They are perhaps the most prolific killers in history, a stunning ability to eliminate life. An obvious gift to create things, and equally merciless in suppressing the gifts in other races.

The whites are masters of self promotion , and cunning in taking over nations. Its been so curious to me how a few white women have been attracted to me all my life , and I am black. Its like , " What did I do to deserve this honor?" Now , could humanity have advanced this far without white people? In my view ,no. The whole world is a stage and everybody plays a part , a true concept some whites have problems with.

The white race has a serious selfish complex , they think Jesus was white , even God is white. And white run Hollywood always makes the white man the savior. And look at most of these threads in this section , white people questioning other races , always from a superior point of view , and often insulting them without refrain.

I wonder what it is like to be someone that has a small penis!?!

I mean my penis is just average ( 8 inches ) but I wonder had I been born with a small penis would my life be any different!?!

Now you are wondering what the hell does my response have to do with your OP, well people born with the average size penis must be like white people and those born with small a small penis must be like the rest of the world and life is just short and hard for them...

Now seeing I am white I never wonder what would my life be like if I was another race because I really do not care and if another person from another race wonder what it is like to be white then they are wondering about the wrong thing in life and should be more focus on how they can better their life and no bleaching your skin will not achieve this either...

Now as you sit there and finish reading this response please note I am white, my penis is average size and my and I can give a rat ass what someone think of me because of my skin color or penis size!

Welcome to thread ,I hold no interest in perverted arguments.

And what the hell does that retarded video suppossed to mean? it's supposed to represent something?

I'm white and never once have i had any of those feelings about the white house. Just because a retard on a video spouts off a bunch of nonsense means nothing.

It meant enough tome to make him a guess on thread, and I have many more to invite ; and you are invited.

I wonder what it is like to be white. To have something in your very consciousness that continually rubs your ego in all situations. To cheat your way to the top , and then hate seeing things shrink on your big mountain? Just think , white people created sarcasm and perfected it , they are so powerful they can corrupt the human language.
we created sarcasm?

God
Damn
We Are Just Fucking
AWESOME

w/o sarcasm, no comedy, w/o comedy, no Chris Rock

you're welcome

Oh yes ,whites have created scarcasm as well. The race has implanted many infections in the human language.

Hitler have to be cruel white for over 70 back and he was smart in his nazi germany when he lose he take suicide instead for hangover like saddam in second gulf war when saddam lose his army like hitlers usa get punishment for islam and germans diktaturs.

I think Hitler was a white German, and he was a prolific racist for sure. A dictator yes , smart yes, but I don't think he killed himself ,rather I think he may have had himself killed , like Jim Jones did. Hitler had a savage white consciousness , an insane lust for power and self racial conquest. This type of consciousness will be the destruction of many great men and nations.

It's great. I love being white. I wouldn't trade places with Chris Rock and he's rich.

It's great. I love being white. I wouldn't trade places with Chris Rock and he's rich.

Well thank you for lending your whiteness to thread ; the way you think is vital to thread.

Well thank you for lending your whiteness to thread ; the way you think is vital to thread.

We are extremely lucky to be white. That's all I am saying. Some people are lucky enough to win the lottery. Some people are lucky enough to be born white. It is what it is. Nothing can change it. You can cry for 40 years but you still won't have the winning lottery ticket and you won't be white. There is something you can do. Go do that.

White people are highly annoyed by the black people that cry.

If a baby cries your mommy hugs you. If a grown up cries nobody cares. At first they are highly annoyed by the crying. Then they just dismiss the person and go on about their business. Cry all you want. Nobody cares. White people that cry are treated the same way.

Everybody is treated equally. If you cry like a child then people dismiss you and go on with their life. They neither fight for you or against you. They'll probably acknowledge you for crying but that's the extent of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back