I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people seem to think all races are the same ; 100%. I personally disagree with that , but I would agree if the percentage was in the 80 percent range; that leaves room for at least a 20% difference.

And boy what a difference that makes ; on another note notice with me;

Human Beings: Simply Complicated, by Harry Yeatts
...being white sure makes us open to being castigated and open to blame .....?

Ah, the victim card again......
I wonder what it's like to be black. Living with violence, and accepting black on black crime and drugs and self hatred, misogyny and homophobia. And hating whites, always with the anti white racism. What's that like to be able to shift the blame and always get away with it? Whites MAKE US blacks be hateful and mean and self destructive. Don't know how exactly, but we can blame ALL whites for ANY crimes period. How does that work, exactly?

I believe it was the destiny of whites to end up exactly as they are. There were no choices ; as I have explained ,we are what we are, because we were supposed to be what we are. Women are women , because they were supposed to be. In my view , men are men , because we were supposed to be. In my view , Atheist and Homosexuals are that way , because they were supposed to be. There are some exceptions , but very few of them.

That is how God really is in my view ,things will be his way , and we have absolutely no choice in the matter. We just like to think we do.
Give me a break, I didn't predetermine my race any more than YOU did. Please, your insanity is showing. you have lost any gravitas I might have given you to begin with. You are nutz. Wacko. I don't care what you have to post from here on out, yer DONE.

I was nuts before I came here , I am nuts now , I'll be nuts when I leave. Welcome to my world ; welcome to thread!

I feel another poem;

Wait ! Its gone? Oh well, such is the way of the nut.

Lets say a team won the super bowl 20 times in a row , they can easily develop an elite attitude; so it is with the white race. Their mindset is seared because of success ; no group of humans could resist this. Now ,why was this group chosen to rule at this point in human history?

I already know God set this up , but WHY?

Well he wanted the world steered in a certain direction which " Seems" to be toward him ,but really is not. So he needed a people who " Seemed to be a people of God , but really are not." But he did NOT want the world aware of this , nor even the people he was using. A most stunning thing to consider. But for the world to be deceived,Rev. 12:9 , the people who lead it must be deceived as well. This is the most incredible thing I have EVER been aware of. And it is almost totally unseen!

So a people had to be used who were totally unaware of their own consciousness in certain areas. This is the real reason why whites are generally in left field concerning the internal realities of racism.

We will all be dead for 500+ years before we can verify anything you are saying. What do you gain/lose from holding this world view?

Lets say a team won the super bowl 20 times in a row , they can easily develop an elite attitude; so it is with the white race. Their mindset is seared because of success ; no group of humans could resist this. Now ,why was this group chosen to rule at this point in human history?

I already know God set this up , but WHY?

Well he wanted the world steered in a certain direction which " Seems" to be toward him ,but really is not. So he needed a people who " Seemed to be a people of God , but really are not." But he did NOT want the world aware of this , nor even the people he was using. A most stunning thing to consider. But for the world to be deceived,Rev. 12:9 , the people who lead it must be deceived as well. This is the most incredible thing I have EVER been aware of. And it is almost totally unseen!

So a people had to be used who were totally unaware of their own consciousness in certain areas. This is the real reason why whites are generally in left field concerning the internal realities of racism.

We will all be dead for 500+ years before we can verify anything you are saying. What do you gain/lose from holding this world view?

I see what I see , I hold no interest in gain.

The way you think impacts the way you act. The way you act impacts the way others respond to you.

Audit your belief system and discard the beliefs that bring you failure. Embrace the beliefs that bring you success. It's not easy to do but I wanted you to be aware of destructive patterns.

The way you think impacts the way you act. The way you act impacts the way others respond to you.

Audit your belief system and discard the beliefs that bring you failure. Embrace the beliefs that bring you success. It's not easy to do but I wanted you to be aware of destructive patterns.

My belief system gets audit , just not from people. I trust only my own consciousness. The way I act bears little meaning to others ,because I walk alone in life. I agree that consciousness induces behavior, thus our behavior often explains our thinking. And then there is " The other" way of thinking that often influences humanity and makes the kill. So many just can't see it. In Africa its often " The other" lion that makes the kill ; you know , the one that was not seen.

A lot of people seem to think all races are the same ; 100%. I personally disagree with that , but I would agree if the percentage was in the 80 percent range; that leaves room for at least a 20% difference.

I wonder what it's like to be black. Living with violence, and accepting black on black crime and drugs and self hatred, misogyny and homophobia. And hating whites, always with the anti white racism. What's that like to be able to shift the blame and always get away with it? Whites MAKE US blacks be hateful and mean and self destructive. Don't know how exactly, but we can blame ALL whites for ANY crimes period. How does that work, exactly?

I believe it was the destiny of whites to end up exactly as they are. There were no choices ; as I have explained ,we are what we are, because we were supposed to be what we are. Women are women , because they were supposed to be. In my view , men are men , because we were supposed to be. In my view , Atheist and Homosexuals are that way , because they were supposed to be. There are some exceptions , but very few of them.

That is how God really is in my view ,things will be his way , and we have absolutely no choice in the matter. We just like to think we do.
Give me a break, I didn't predetermine my race any more than YOU did. Please, your insanity is showing. you have lost any gravitas I might have given you to begin with. You are nutz. Wacko. I don't care what you have to post from here on out, yer DONE.

I was nuts before I came here , I am nuts now , I'll be nuts when I leave. Welcome to my world ; welcome to thread!

I feel another poem;

Ahhh , its back , the poem came back ;

I was made to write
strange that now I write about white
I rarely have before , not that its a bore
I just often don't know what to say any more
I just wondered out loud what its like to be white
as the thread swells , white may learn that others can be right
So here I go , another night of insanity

Goodness , I can't think of what rhymes with insanity?

I feel another poem;

I was made to write

Inanity?
Otherwise, not too bad :thup:

I feel another poem;

I was made to write

Inanity?
Otherwise, not too bad :thup:

Thank you. I hold no problem admitting some of my faults ,I am insane, its just a method to my madness. In my view , insane people can exist and walk among society , I am proof of it. I even think a whole race can be living , but unconscious. In my personal view ,all pre historic humans were unconscious beings. Oh their instincts were highly advanced , but I do not think their consciousness was. Which is why they never really made leaps and bounds in knowledge.

I did not become aware of my being crazy , until a few years ago. I knew I was not normal. And that hurt me so much ; I did not want to be crazy. I also think a whole race can think crazy , and just not be aware of it. A deceived person does not know they are deceived.

Selfishness and pride are ingredients of an abnormal tendency ;and from those tendencies much has been born in humanity. We hate each other until we start hating ourselves. We hate so much until we unconsciously do it.

I wonder what it is like to be white. To have something in your very consciousness that continually rubs your ego in all situations. To cheat your way to the top , and then hate seeing things shrink on your big mountain? Just think , white people created sarcasm and perfected it , they are so powerful they can corrupt the human language.
we created sarcasm?

God
Damn
We Are Just Fucking
AWESOME

w/o sarcasm, no comedy, w/o comedy, no Chris Rock

you're welcome
I would guess that whites created sarcasm due to their negative stance towards life and nature in general.

so you're saying they owe us reparations?

No. However, I would say the US owes us reparations. The typical white person wouldnt be able to afford reparations by themselves.

I like being white. I like being female. I like being blonde. I like being blue eyed. I like being European. Is that OK? Or am I supposed to feel ashamed like a snivelling liberal???? :eusa_shifty:
You should like being white. There is no reason to be ashamed of being white. You had no choice in the matter so you may as well accept the lot you were given. Its just the reality of things that everyone cant be Black.

We are all individuals. But being white sure makes us open to being castigated and open to blame for things most of us had nothing to do with. Kind of like politically correct ethnic reverse profiling. Just how patronizing can you get with this "I wonder what it's like to be white" shit?
There is no need to get angry. Its a valid question. I must admit I have never pondered it much because I honestly think I would kill myself if I had to become white so I never really got into it. I had to satisfy my curiosity by talking to the various white females that were open enough to speak on the issue.

We are all individuals. But being white sure makes us open to being castigated and open to blame for things most of us had nothing to do with. Kind of like politically correct ethnic reverse profiling. Just how patronizing can you get with this "I wonder what it's like to be white" shit?
There is no need to get angry. Its a valid question. I must admit I have never pondered it much because I honestly think I would kill myself if I had to become white so I never really got into it. I had to satisfy my curiosity by talking to the various white females that were open enough to speak on the issue.
Killing yourself after that post sounds reasonable, but if you are being sarcastic, If not,well, bon voyage .

Killing yourself after that post sounds reasonable, but if you are being sarcastic, If not,well, bon voyage .
Well I havent turned white so I wont be killing myself. No I wasnt being sarcastic. Just honest.

Hypocrisy in humanity can very well be hidden , but truth will come full circle one day. If everyone who were or had evil thoughts turned blue overnight , I think much of the worlds population would change color. No more hiding behind white walls , then the races will know each other as we are.

It's great. I love being white. I wouldn't trade places with Chris Rock and he's rich.

Well thank you for lending your whiteness to thread ; the way you think is vital to thread.

We are extremely lucky to be white. That's all I am saying. Some people are lucky enough to win the lottery. Some people are lucky enough to be born white. It is what it is. Nothing can change it. You can cry for 40 years but you still won't have the winning lottery ticket and you won't be white. There is something you can do. Go do that.

White people are highly annoyed by the black people that cry.

Interesting mindset , "Being white is lucky", or like being white is similar to winning the lottery. Very close to being white is being right ,or ;

Being white is being chosen
Being white is being blessed
Being white is being superior
Being white is being holy
Being white is being exculsive

I tell you its a most stunning mindset; a frightening conceptual consciousness that lays beneath a peoples skin;

lets continue our look at what it is like to be white; to think white.

It seems that way when we are constantly bombarded with information about how horrible it is to be black. We know that something must be going on. Our life doesn't suck 1/1,000,000th as much as what black people say about their lives.
Interesting you put it that way. "Bombarded" Yes something is going on. Its called simultaneously brainwashing low intellect whites with an inferiority complex and causing stress to Blacks that are not mentally strong enough or knowledgeable enough to simply ignore the propaganda aimed at demoralizing them. Your life sucks a lot but since you have white privileged granted to you by your ancestors that realized you were unable to compete with Black men you have been brainwashed into believing "at least I am higher on the social totem pole than a Black person". Of course its a placebo but even placebos work for awhile.

"at least I am higher on the social totem pole than a Black person"

Oh my God, i know you've said this shit many times, but every time I see this. I really cant believe you think this is the way your average white person thinks. Can I please make shit up about what I think black people think ?

Well thank you for lending your whiteness to thread ; the way you think is vital to thread.

We are extremely lucky to be white. That's all I am saying. Some people are lucky enough to win the lottery. Some people are lucky enough to be born white. It is what it is. Nothing can change it. You can cry for 40 years but you still won't have the winning lottery ticket and you won't be white. There is something you can do. Go do that.

Interesting mindset , "Being white is lucky", or like being white is similar to winning the lottery. Very close to being white is being right ,or ;

I tell you its a most stunning mindset; a frightening conceptual consciousness that lays beneath a peoples skin;

It seems that way when we are constantly bombarded with information about how horrible it is to be black. We know that something must be going on. Our life doesn't suck 1/1,000,000th as much as what black people say about their lives.
Interesting you put it that way. "Bombarded" Yes something is going on. Its called simultaneously brainwashing low intellect whites with an inferiority complex and causing stress to Blacks that are not mentally strong enough or knowledgeable enough to simply ignore the propaganda aimed at demoralizing them. Your life sucks a lot but since you have white privileged granted to you by your ancestors that realized you were unable to compete with Black men you have been brainwashed into believing "at least I am higher on the social totem pole than a Black person". Of course its a placebo but even placebos work for awhile.

Oh my God, i know you've said this shit many times, but every time I see this. I really cant believe you think this is the way your average white person thinks. Can I please make shit up about what I think black people think ?
Its of interest that you are so far out of touch that you are amazed I think this way. I see this mindset a lot. No matter how ignorant or inbred a toothless white trash person is they always have that societal crutch to make themselves feel better. What other reason would they blame their misfortunes on a Black person taking their jobs or stealing their woman?

Its of interest that you are so far out of touch that you are amazed I think this way. I see this mindset a lot. No matter how ignorant or inbred a toothless white trash person is they always have that societal crutch to make themselves feel better. What other reason would they blame their misfortunes on a Black person taking their jobs or stealing their woman?

I don't know, I've never met one of those people. I'm giving you my honest opinion based upon my own thoughts and relationships with other people in my personal life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back