I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me , I feel a poem;

I wonder what its like to be white
to always believe your right
to walk this earth from the time of your birth
and think that you created it

I refer you to post #1. Which is insulting. That you are jealous of whites is a personal affliction. You can wallow in, blame others for it, and try to justify your hatred of whites by using blanket derogatory statements about whites, and it will get you nowhere.
Your time would be better spent asking God to remove the hardness in your heart and replace it with love. Then get over yourself and your lack of self worth due to whitey.
You are fooling no one.

I don't hate whites, but you " Sound" like you hate blacks; you are transparent , I see through you .

The Angry White Attitude Toward Minorities

Your op sure "sounds" like you hate whites. Poor jealous you. Sorry you don't have silky hair. It is so nice and soft and manageable.
But keep on pointing out everybody else's flaws instead of your own, then chalk it up to skin color, and maybe one day you too can have a self promoting, superior opinion of yourself. :itsok:

I give you the rights to the poem I just wrote ; its all yours . And thank you for being a live example of white.

As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex , which I see them being that way because of an incredible history. They captured so much of the world. And they have that pearly white skin , along with that silky hair; its like life set them up to have inner personality complexes. They are perhaps the most prolific killers in history, a stunning ability to eliminate life. An obvious gift to create things, and equally merciless in suppressing the gifts in other races.

The whites are masters of self promotion , and cunning in taking over nations. Its been so curious to me how a few white women have been attracted to me all my life , and I am black. Its like , " What did I do to deserve this honor?" Now , could humanity have advanced this far without white people? In my view ,no. The whole world is a stage and everybody plays a part , a true concept some whites have problems with.

The white race has a serious selfish complex , they think Jesus was white , even God is white. And white run Hollywood always makes the white man the savior. And look at most of these threads in this section , white people questioning other races , always from a superior point of view , and often insulting them without refrain.

I wonder what it is like to be like that?
Oh, please. You are a Caucasian with a guilt complex. Give it up. That speaks more to your personality defects and self hate issues than anything else. Get a shrink.

I have a shrink , she is Iranian. A most interesting Persian woman. And I do have a lot of defects , and I do hate a lot of things about white people. My shrink thinks I have an historical chip on my shoulder. I don't like many things whites have done.
I agree. So, are you white, too? Just wondering, sweet heart.

As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex , which I see them being that way because of an incredible history. They captured so much of the world. And they have that pearly white skin , along with that silky hair; its like life set them up to have inner personality complexes. They are perhaps the most prolific killers in history, a stunning ability to eliminate life. An obvious gift to create things, and equally merciless in suppressing the gifts in other races.

The whites are masters of self promotion , and cunning in taking over nations. Its been so curious to me how a few white women have been attracted to me all my life , and I am black. Its like , " What did I do to deserve this honor?" Now , could humanity have advanced this far without white people? In my view ,no. The whole world is a stage and everybody plays a part , a true concept some whites have problems with.

The white race has a serious selfish complex , they think Jesus was white , even God is white. And white run Hollywood always makes the white man the savior. And look at most of these threads in this section , white people questioning other races , always from a superior point of view , and often insulting them without refrain.

Oh, please. You are a Caucasian with a guilt complex. Give it up. That speaks more to your personality defects and self hate issues than anything else. Get a shrink.

I have a shrink , she is Iranian. A most interesting Persian woman. And I do have a lot of defects , and I do hate a lot of things about white people. My shrink thinks I have an historical chip on my shoulder. I don't like many things whites have done.
I agree. So, are you white, too? Just wondering, sweet heart.

No, I am of mixed race but consider myself as a black man. Both my parents were black , but both of their parents were not. Strange though, at one point in American history , if a white person had as little as one percent black blood , they called them black.

I refer you to post #1. Which is insulting. That you are jealous of whites is a personal affliction. You can wallow in, blame others for it, and try to justify your hatred of whites by using blanket derogatory statements about whites, and it will get you nowhere.
Your time would be better spent asking God to remove the hardness in your heart and replace it with love. Then get over yourself and your lack of self worth due to whitey.
You are fooling no one.

I don't hate whites, but you " Sound" like you hate blacks; you are transparent , I see through you .

The Angry White Attitude Toward Minorities

Your op sure "sounds" like you hate whites. Poor jealous you. Sorry you don't have silky hair. It is so nice and soft and manageable.
But keep on pointing out everybody else's flaws instead of your own, then chalk it up to skin color, and maybe one day you too can have a self promoting, superior opinion of yourself. :itsok:

I give you the rights to the poem I just wrote ; its all yours . And thank you for being a live example of white.

No thanks. I can right my own poetry, cause, you know, white and all....
But, thank you though, for being a perfect example of envy and displeasure in being, not white. And good luck with pissing your day away, wishing you were someone else instead of the person you are.
Here is a bon mot to take with you:
Acid eats away at the vessel in which it is contained. Hope you feel better about yourself soon....

Everything depends on how you were brainwashed by your parents, your teachers, your ministers and priests, your friends, your neighbors, the media you watch and listen to, etc.

We all start out tabula rasa according to Empiricist Philosophy.

Then the environment starts to put pressure on you as you absorb influences from the outside.

Anyone who is racist was raised and trained that way, whether they are white, black, brown, tan, olive, caramel, yellowish, red, etc.

Anyone who is not racist has had an extraordinary upbringing.

Everything depends on how you were brainwashed by your parents, your teachers, your ministers and priests, your friends, your neighbors, the media you watch and listen to, etc.

We all start out tabula rasa according to Empiricist Philosophy.

Then the environment starts to put pressure on you as you absorb influences from the outside.

Anyone who is racist was raised and trained that way, whether they are white, black, brown, tan, olive, caramel, yellowish, red, etc.

Anyone who is not racist has had an extraordinary upbringing.

I agree with that observation ; but I do think the up bringing of the whites in the last 100 years has produced some incredible unique racist. Some of which are like the Chameleon ,their racism is quite hidden.

As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex ...

THis is where I stopped reading.

YOu are a fool.

I have foolish ways for sure; and some unique ways ; I can see through the white wall.

The "White Wall" exists solely in your mind.

IF you think that the "white race" has an inbred superiority complex, then the only thing you are seeing is your own delusions.

I wonder what it is like to be a pasty little 13 year-old white boy pretending to be a black man on the internet?

As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex ...

YOu are a fool.

I have foolish ways for sure; and some unique ways ; I can see through the white wall.

IF you think that the "white race" has an inbred superiority complex, then the only thing you are seeing is your own delusions.

I disagree ,I think the white race has a definite inbred superiority complex; they feel as if they are God's prime cattle ; I have seen this for years. And the white denial of it is equally as stunning.

And disturbing.

YOu are a fool.

I disagree ,I think the white race has a definite inbred superiority complex; they feel as if they are God's prime cattle ; I have seen this for years. And the white denial of it is equally as stunning.

And disturbing.

YOu have seen what you wanted to see.

And dismissing what people say that you disagree with?

That is just you being close minded.

Would you like to support your claim with an argument?

Keep it concise and to the point. Try to not be crazy.

Excuse me , I feel a poem;

I wonder what its like to be white
to always believe your right
to walk this earth from the time of your birth
and think that you created it

I know that God created earth
And chose my color before my birth.
I do not need a coloring aid,
Cause I have been most wonderfully made. :)
Psalm 139:14
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. ... No disguise can save any person or action from being seen in the true light by him.

I am suggesting that many whites feel " Other worldly" in their mere existence. I personally think they are close to a point, but a bit off. I think God wanted the earth to get to a point of perversion , where he himself had to come. And I think he has used the white race to help produce that stage in humanity.

YOu are a fool.

And disturbing.

Your too late ,I already know I am crazy ; I am suggesting the white race does not know they are. They have this high opinion of themselves , and anyone who disagrees with that , is considered inept.

YOu are a fool.

And disturbing.

Your too late ,I already know I am crazy ; I am suggesting the white race does not know they are. They have this high opinion of themselves , and anyone who disagrees with that , is considered inept.

I asked you to support your claim.

You, of course, completely failed to even try.

Which indicates that you know that you are just talking shit.

SO the question now is, why are you purposefully talking shit?

MMM, you are a leftist and a racist...

I bet you are here to try to stir up a race based flame thread, in hopes of scaring minorities and liberals into getting mobilized to fight Trump.

Excuse me ,I feel another poem;

I am white , I am white , I am white
which means I am right , I am right ,I am right
when I speak my voice
the world no longer has a choice
I am the prime rib
been that since the crib

And disturbing.

I bet you are here to try to stir up a race based flame thread, in hopes of scaring minorities and liberals into getting mobilized to fight Trump.

Whatever I am ,I have your attention

I am honored

I am curious , explain to me why you are reading this?

And disturbing.

I am honored

Understanding lefties and their vileness, allows me to understand what is destroying my nation.

Understanding gives me a comforting illusion of control.

Calling you lefties on your complete bullshit also soothes my rage.

I note that you have done NOTHING to support any of the nonsensical claims you have made.

YOur lack of even trying shows that you know that you are lying, instead of being sincerely deluded.

And disturbing.

I am honored

Understanding lefties and their vileness, allows me to understand what is destroying my nation.

Understanding gives me a comforting illusion of control.

Calling you lefties on your complete bullshit also soothes my rage.

I note that you have done NOTHING to support any of the nonsensical claims you have made.

YOur lack of even trying shows that you know that you are lying, instead of being sincerely deluded.

Nothing will soothe your rage , because its the rage of a dominant immigrant. Everyone in the US are immigrants except the native Indians. The US began the destruction of America when they dismantled the Indians. Your selfish rage likes to forget that history.

There is nothing that can prove this to an enraged white man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back