I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was threatened as result of my mere presence near blacks. I may be poor, but not stupid. Blacks live with this weird halo of ultra violence, we ignore it. White privilege may be unacceptable. But the self destructive antisocial culture that is Black culture? We can't question THAT? Lets look deeper into that, instead. White privilege is looking like a red herring. Lets examine Black self destructive violence, it a far bigger factor here.

YOur behavior on this thread proves otherwise.

When you have to lie this much, does it not reveal to you that you are on the wrong side?

I have fought from the wrong side all my life. You must excuse my behavior , I just don't like white superiority in any form it raises its ugly head.

You seem to think that saying "White Superiority" a lot is some form of supporting argument.

You claims have been complete nonsense and you have not even tried to suppor them.

Yet you keep repeating them.

You are a troll.

Why are you reading what a troll has to say?

Pointing out your lies and nonsense for the benefit of the readers.

Otherwise you vile leftists get to define the Conventional Wisdom though the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion, used as a form of propaganda..

YOur complete lack of any attempt to support your absurd claims and positions continue to reveal that you know that you are talking nonsense.

I have repeatedly asked you a question.

Why do you hold to a political side, when you know that you are in the wrong?

I hold little interest in politics. You are much of the proof I need , you. Your the perfect example of an arrogant white man ,an unexpected welcomed blessing to this thread;

White Men as The Problem -

Someone as obsessed with Race as you is not interested in politics?

That is not credible.

Politics and race are horribly intertwined in this nation.

If you have to lie so much, does that not reveal to you that you are on the wrong side?

Why are you actively and purposefully on what you know is the wrong side?

I was threatened as result of my mere presence near blacks. I may be poor, but not stupid. Blacks live with this weird halo of ultra violence, we ignore it. White privilege may be unacceptable. But the self destructive antisocial culture that is Black culture? We can't question THAT? Lets look deeper into that, instead. White privilege is looking like a red herring. Lets examine Black self destructive violence, it a far bigger factor here.

Perhaps in another thread ; you start it ,I will participate. But as for this thread , I wonder out loud what it is like to be white.

Perhaps in another thread ; you start it ,I will participate. But as for this thread , I wonder out loud what it is like to be white.
Yes, and you got my response. Does looking deeper into this threaten you? You want the blue pill or the red one?

It's the same as being black, only without a whole industry dedicated to filling your head full of racist rage and entitlement and excuses.

I have fought from the wrong side all my life. You must excuse my behavior , I just don't like white superiority in any form it raises its ugly head.

You seem to think that saying "White Superiority" a lot is some form of supporting argument.

You claims have been complete nonsense and you have not even tried to suppor them.

You are a troll.

Otherwise you vile leftists get to define the Conventional Wisdom though the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion, used as a form of propaganda..

YOur complete lack of any attempt to support your absurd claims and positions continue to reveal that you know that you are talking nonsense.

I hold little interest in politics. You are much of the proof I need , you. Your the perfect example of an arrogant white man ,an unexpected welcomed blessing to this thread;

That is not credible.

If you have to lie so much, does that not reveal to you that you are on the wrong side?

I said I have little interest in politics but I do often wonder what it is like to be white? To be saturated with selfishness , and totally blind to it, is simply astounding to me.

You are a troll.

That is not credible.

I said I have little interest in politics but I do often wonder what it is like to be white? To be saturated with selfishness , and totally blind to it, is simply astounding to me.

As I already said, your claim is not credible.

You are a liar, and a poor one at that.

Yes, and you got my response. Does looking deeper into this threaten you? You want the blue pill or the red one?

I said not in this thread , but I would discuss it in another one. No , this thread is going to stay white, not off white.

I think race and religion are going to be the destruction of humanity. And believe me , whites are going to be deeply involved.

I said not in this thread , but I would discuss it in another one. No , this thread is going to stay white, not off white.

I think race and religion are going to be the destruction of humanity. And believe me , whites are going to be deeply involved.
Really? You made me laugh, you have a crystal ball that is irrefutable? You are blaming whites already for future crimes, let alone all past ones? I have to ask you, HOW does it FEEL to be a SMUG self righteous jerk?

Really? You made me laugh, you have a crystal ball that is irrefutable? You are blaming whites already for future crimes, let alone all past ones? I have to ask you, HOW does it FEEL to be a SMUG self righteous jerk?

The truth will come out. Whites commit way more crimes than blacks in America;

The TRUTH about FBI Crime Statistics by Race - Racism In America

That is not credible.

As I already said, your claim is not credible.

You are a liar, and a poor one at that.

I was kind of hoping other whites would join in on this fray ; but I can make a living off of you on this thread. Thank you for your whiteness. You certainly stand up for white.

Well, its relative, isn't it?

You don't like whites, do you? Looking for every reason under the sun to justify your hate. Chi-lax. White people suck. Blacks suck. Human beings suck. But we have some redeeming qualities. We are all human in there somewhere.

Well, its relative, isn't it?

You don't like whites, do you? Looking for every reason under the sun to justify your hate. Chi-lax. White people suck. Blacks suck. Human beings suck. But we have some redeeming qualities. We are all human in there somewhere.

I agree , well stated. But listen ,I been in the religious section for months now , stomping on Christianity and all its righteousness. So I need to give them a brief break ; I guess I stay in this section a few days and stomp on those who have been stomping on blacks.

Okay , I'll admit , part of me likes doing these things. You know ,going against the righteous grain.

I often wondered why people hold being "white" as something special. It isn't. We don't think it is. Does it matter? Why do Hispanics underplay the effect of Illegal aliens? Why do Blacks minimize the high crime/murder rates? Why? Self deception is what we humans are good at.

I often wondered why people hold being "white" as something special. It isn't. We don't think it is. Does it matter? Why do Hispanics underplay the effect of Illegal aliens? Why do Blacks minimize the high crime/murder rates? Why? Self deception is what we humans are good at.

I think I know why ; I ... I ... Oh my ... excuse me , I feel another poem;

I wonder what it is like to be white
you know , able to leap tall buildings in a single bound
able to con the world without making a sound
able to make some races wish they were white
able to turn darkness into light
able to preach a word like pure honey
and rip the church off of all its money

I wonder what it is like to be white?

im so sorry you feel this way its not my fault or any other man or womens fault that you were chosen to be the worlds rotten step child

I wonder what its like to be white?

It's the best, dude. I highly recommend it to everyone.

I wonder why Sarah Palin never admitted to that relationship with that ex lakers basketball player? You know , the black one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back