I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have foolish ways for sure; and some unique ways ; I can see through the white wall.

The "White Wall" exists solely in your mind.

IF you think that the "white race" has an inbred superiority complex, then the only thing you are seeing is your own delusions.

I disagree ,I think the white race has a definite inbred superiority complex; they feel as if they are God's prime cattle ; I have seen this for years. And the white denial of it is equally as stunning.

And disturbing.

YOu have seen what you wanted to see.

And dismissing what people say that you disagree with?

That is just you being close minded.

Would you like to support your claim with an argument?

Keep it concise and to the point. Try to not be crazy.

Your too late ,I already know I am crazy ; I am suggesting the white race does not know they are. They have this high opinion of themselves , and anyone who disagrees with that , is considered inept.

I asked you to support your claim.

You, of course, completely failed to even try.

Which indicates that you know that you are just talking shit.

SO the question now is, why are you purposefully talking shit?

MMM, you are a leftist and a racist...

I bet you are here to try to stir up a race based flame thread, in hopes of scaring minorities and liberals into getting mobilized to fight Trump.

Actually Trump is doing a fine job of mobilizing anyone who is sane against himself.

It definately appears that the OP is getting inside some people's heads here.

As you can see in this thread , one way to understand what it is like to be white , is rage. The white man is in a rage , mad at the world and all people in it.

That's one thing which makes him so dangerous.

Meanwhile, the fury of Pol Pot's social and economic reform policies carried out by the mystery-shrouded Angka, or "inner" party organization, eventually was to make Pol Pot's name synonymous with one of the modern world's worst holocausts. Forced evacuation, through extended death marches, of the inhabitants of major cities and resettlement and harshly exploitive labor of tens of thousands in agricultural work projects; deliberate withholding of adequate food and medical care; systematic mass killings of all "old dandruff"—i.e., suspected subversives, especially those who had white collar or intellectual occupations or political experience—all these reflected Pol Pot's brand of ideology in which Rousseauist purism and Stalinist terrorism were uniquely blended. Great emphasis was placed in Pol Pot's policies on the training of the young and on the creation of a "New Man" in Cambodia. Even after Pol Pot was driven from power, young teenagers remained among his dedicated followers in the DK's "Revolutionary Army." But the killings and deliberate neglect by the Pol Pot regime cost some 1.6 million Cambodians their lives—nearly 20 percent of the country's total population.

Above is an excerpt from an article on the Revolution in Cambodia. Ever wonder how an ideology could turn youth in a nation to torture and murder their own people? It starts by turning the minds of those youths in a direction where they see their neighbor as other than human. I think people like you would have fit in just fine in that DK army, you've got just the right mind for that.

While it is true, white people colonized around the planet,.. it was people who happened to be white, yes, and this was because of Social, economic and other factors, such as time and geography. It was not anything inherent to do with RACE. Black people, Arabs and others have had their conquests , the fact that they were not as successful was also because of social and economic reasons etc. Not RACIAL.

The white society that exists today, (news flash my friend) is not the same society that existed 500 years ago, or even 100 years ago. Its for this reason that people from all over the world have been flocking to those " white societies" you and others like you have this distain for. They come to these societies because they offer the
best opportunity for peace and opportunity. Well, in the Case of the US, its not truely a white society, its multi-ethnic
but up until the last few years people were happy to be considered American, scholars inside our university and government are trying hard to make that concept something ugly and disdainful that needs to be turned on its head.
People who like to single out ONE race? and say they are all the same? when you hear someone talking like that, turn around and walk the other way, their wearing the same ugly mask that appears over and over again throughout history, and THOSE are the dangerous ones.

A black man and a white man walk into a bakery.
The black man immediately steals three pastries and puts them in his pocket.

He says to the white, "See how good I am? The owner didn't see a thing." The white man says to the black man, "That's typical of you black people. I am going to show you an honest way to get the same result."

He goes to the owner of the bakery and says, "Give me a pastry and I will show you a magic trick." Intrigued, the owner accepts and gives him a pastry. The white man swallows it and asks for another one. The owner gives him another one. Then the white man swallows that one and asks for a third pastry and eats that, too.

The owner is starting to wonder where the magic trick is and asks, "So what did you do with the pastries?"

The white man replies, "Look in the black mans back pocket....."

Excellent joke ,I liked it. The sarcastic joking attitude of the white race is legendary, they will hang you and laugh at the noises you make while dying. They have reached for the top of the world , because they think the bottom is crowed with worthless races. They lead ; and the world follows like a pied piper. Not realizing what the world is about to do to them.
oh, i guess you do mean that "world" is black, don't you? Whites have the most power here, so everybody knows who is the world really.

I am not in any way included in any way with privilege any more than you are, so don't all lump whites together. Isn't that what ethnic profiling is?

To a degree , yes ; you must excuse my visit to this section, I read how many whites were lashing out at blacks in one manner or another ; I don't like that. So it barrels down to , if you can give it ,then you can take it ; so I got some lashing of my own to give.
Do you not think perhaps that whites are "lashing out" at blacks because of their behavior? Look at all the blacks lashing out at whites and cops, as if both entities are entirely bad. There are good and bad in every race.

Yes , I think some whites are lashing out because of that ; why in history they put the lash to many blacks ; which is why some blacks lash out at whites. You did it to us first. Its then the " Rambo effect" , you drew first blood.

Hello!
Wow. Rambo effect? When little black kids are "EMPOWERED" to beat a little old man's (Hispanic Pearl Harbor) survivors dog to death, makes me wonder if blacks have any grasp of history at all out side of their own little universe. That is rhetorical question. They don't have a clue, and neither do you.

Is this where you start whining at being called a racist?

I am not in any way included in any way with privilege any more than you are, so don't all lump whites together. Isn't that what ethnic profiling is?

To a degree , yes ; you must excuse my visit to this section, I read how many whites were lashing out at blacks in one manner or another ; I don't like that. So it barrels down to , if you can give it ,then you can take it ; so I got some lashing of my own to give.
Do you not think perhaps that whites are "lashing out" at blacks because of their behavior? Look at all the blacks lashing out at whites and cops, as if both entities are entirely bad. There are good and bad in every race.

Yes , I think some whites are lashing out because of that ; why in history they put the lash to many blacks ; which is why some blacks lash out at whites. You did it to us first. Its then the " Rambo effect" , you drew first blood.

Hello!
Wow. Rambo effect? When little black kids are "EMPOWERED" to beat a little old man's (Hispanic Pearl Harbor) survivors dog to death, makes me wonder if blacks have any grasp of history at all out side of their own little universe. That is rhetorical question. They don't have a clue, and neither do you.

I think this is where she should call you a gook and not care if you call her racist or not.

Hello!

I think this is where she should call you a gook.....

That wouldn't make much sense.

As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex , which I see them being that way because of an incredible history. They captured so much of the world. And they have that pearly white skin , along with that silky hair; its like life set them up to have inner personality complexes. They are perhaps the most prolific killers in history, a stunning ability to eliminate life. An obvious gift to create things, and equally merciless in suppressing the gifts in other races.

The whites are masters of self promotion , and cunning in taking over nations. Its been so curious to me how a few white women have been attracted to me all my life , and I am black. Its like , " What did I do to deserve this honor?" Now , could humanity have advanced this far without white people? In my view ,no. The whole world is a stage and everybody plays a part , a true concept some whites have problems with.

The white race has a serious selfish complex , they think Jesus was white , even God is white. And white run Hollywood always makes the white man the savior. And look at most of these threads in this section , white people questioning other races , always from a superior point of view , and often insulting them without refrain.

I wonder what it is like to be like that?
I think you are a victim of white programming. Its pretty much the opposite. Whites as a race have a decidedly massive inferiority complex. They understand instinctively their genes are recessive hence their violence towards the darker original races and especially the Black people. Without a doubt nothing they have done would have been possible without Blacks and other races. They never had the foundation Blacks did by building civilizations from scratch. Long before whites became sentient Blacks had solved the problem of civilization. I recommend you read some non white authors (or whites that tell the truth) on your ancestors from the proven viewpoint that most likely any book on history written by whites is a lie based on their inferiority complex..This is easy to do once you realize all the lies whites have told you in your life about history.

I wondered the same thing at one point about what it would be like to be white and my rich brown skin crawled with revulsion. However, unlike yourself, I love my melanin. I love my hair. I love my intellect. I love my athletic ability. I love being the original homo sapiens to walk the planet. I honestly think I would kill myself if I turned white. What you should wonder is why in the bilble god punished people by turning them white. Think about that sobering fact for one moment. Food for thought.

As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex , which I see them being that way because of an incredible history. They captured so much of the world. And they have that pearly white skin , along with that silky hair; its like life set them up to have inner personality complexes. They are perhaps the most prolific killers in history, a stunning ability to eliminate life. An obvious gift to create things, and equally merciless in suppressing the gifts in other races.

The whites are masters of self promotion , and cunning in taking over nations. Its been so curious to me how a few white women have been attracted to me all my life , and I am black. Its like , " What did I do to deserve this honor?" Now , could humanity have advanced this far without white people? In my view ,no. The whole world is a stage and everybody plays a part , a true concept some whites have problems with.

The white race has a serious selfish complex , they think Jesus was white , even God is white. And white run Hollywood always makes the white man the savior. And look at most of these threads in this section , white people questioning other races , always from a superior point of view , and often insulting them without refrain.

I think you are a victim of white programming. Its pretty much the opposite. Whites as a race have a decidedly massive inferiority complex. They understand instinctively their genes are recessive hence their violence towards the darker original races and especially the Black people. Without a doubt nothing they have done would have been possible without Blacks and other races. They never had the foundation Blacks did by building civilizations from scratch. Long before whites became sentient Blacks had solved the problem of civilization. I recommend you read some non white authors (or whites that tell the truth) on your ancestors from the proven viewpoint that most likely any book on history written by whites is a lie based on their inferiority complex..This is easy to do once you realize all the lies whites have told you in your life about history.

I wondered the same thing at one point about what it would be like to be white and my rich brown skin crawled with revulsion. However, unlike yourself, I love my melanin. I love my hair. I love my intellect. I love my athletic ability. I love being the original homo sapiens to walk the planet. I honestly think I would kill myself if I turned white. What you should wonder is why in the bilble god punished people by turning them white. Think about that sobering fact for one moment. Food for thought.
Its not an inferiority complex, it's called self awareness. Studies have shown blacks have a hard time with abstract thinking and self awareness. And this actually helps you in a way. You think you're better than you actually are and you're too stupid to even notice!

Its not an inferiority complex, it's called self awareness. Studies have shown blacks have a hard time with abstract thinking and self awareness. And this actually helps you in a way. You think you're better than you actually are and you're too stupid to even notice!
Let me guess. Studies by white people with inferiority complexes? :laugh:

A mixed team of researchers actually. Some Indians and whites. No jiggs though....unsurprisingly. Lol

A mixed team of researchers actually. Some Indians and whites. No jiggs though....unsurprisingly. Lol
If it was only indians and whites then it isnt valid.

Anything done by dindus is invalid.

Anything done by dindus is invalid.
Dindus must be whites? Theyve been caught in lie after lie. Remember Piltdown Man?

We finally know who forged Piltdown Man, one of science’s most notorious hoaxes

"Whoever committed the forgery, the consequences were long-lasting. The belief that modern humans evolved in Britain persisted for another 40 years — it was so ingrained that many scientists dismissed a real archaic human fossil, the Taung Child, when it was uncovered in South Africa in 1924. And the hoax weakened the public's trust in science. Even today, creationists point to Piltdown Man to justify their suspicion of evolution."

Last edited:
Pointing out your lies and nonsense for the benefit of the readers.

Otherwise you vile leftists get to define the Conventional Wisdom though the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion, used as a form of propaganda..

YOur complete lack of any attempt to support your absurd claims and positions continue to reveal that you know that you are talking nonsense.

I have repeatedly asked you a question.

Why do you hold to a political side, when you know that you are in the wrong?

I hold little interest in politics. You are much of the proof I need , you. Your the perfect example of an arrogant white man ,an unexpected welcomed blessing to this thread;

White Men as The Problem -

Someone as obsessed with Race as you is not interested in politics?

That is not credible.

Politics and race are horribly intertwined in this nation.

If you have to lie so much, does that not reveal to you that you are on the wrong side?

Why are you actively and purposefully on what you know is the wrong side?

I said I have little interest in politics but I do often wonder what it is like to be white? To be saturated with selfishness , and totally blind to it, is simply astounding to me.

As I already said, your claim is not credible.

You are a liar, and a poor one at that.

If you have to lie so much, does that not reveal to you that you are on the wrong side?

Why are you actively and purposefully on what you know is the wrong side?

I was kind of hoping other whites would join in on this fray ; but I can make a living off of you on this thread. Thank you for your whiteness. You certainly stand up for white.

Your words are incoherent nonsense.

Do you consider my words to be a reflection on HIllary Clinton? We are both white.

Do you consider my ideas t be a reflection on FDR? He was white.

Do you consider my crushing of your lies to be something to that Einstein is responsible for? He was white.

You are making a fool of yourself, and you are too dishonest to admit it.

THis is where I stopped reading.

YOu are a fool.

I have foolish ways for sure; and some unique ways ; I can see through the white wall.

IF you think that the "white race" has an inbred superiority complex, then the only thing you are seeing is your own delusions.

I disagree ,I think the white race has a definite inbred superiority complex; they feel as if they are God's prime cattle ; I have seen this for years. And the white denial of it is equally as stunning.

And disturbing.

Being the racist that this poster is, he is talking as if he knows all about white people, according to his observations I suppose. Well, according to MY observations, it is not whites committing the most violent crimes today per captia, whites aren't rallying behind criminals, if they are guilty, they deserve to be punished, regardless of race. He must have low self esteem to think whites put themselves on a high pedestal. This is pure bullshit. I treat everyone according to their behavior. If the behavior of a culture is negative, they will not be accepted nor treated with respect. Period.

AND, he is obviously trying to make things worse.

You have to wonder about someone who is actively trying to make the world a worse place.

And disturbing.

Your too late ,I already know I am crazy ; I am suggesting the white race does not know they are. They have this high opinion of themselves , and anyone who disagrees with that , is considered inept.

I asked you to support your claim.

You, of course, completely failed to even try.

Which indicates that you know that you are just talking shit.

SO the question now is, why are you purposefully talking shit?

MMM, you are a leftist and a racist...

I bet you are here to try to stir up a race based flame thread, in hopes of scaring minorities and liberals into getting mobilized to fight Trump.

Actually Trump is doing a fine job of mobilizing anyone who is sane against himself.

It definately appears that the OP is getting inside some people's heads here.
Stephen-Colbert-Eyebrow-Dance-Gif_408x408.jpg

I love being black , and I hold absolutely no need to convince anyone of that. Welcome to thread. Please excuse me while I stomp on some whites here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back