I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex , which I see them being that way because of an incredible history. They captured so much of the world. And they have that pearly white skin , along with that silky hair; its like life set them up to have inner personality complexes. They are perhaps the most prolific killers in history, a stunning ability to eliminate life. An obvious gift to create things, and equally merciless in suppressing the gifts in other races.

The whites are masters of self promotion , and cunning in taking over nations. Its been so curious to me how a few white women have been attracted to me all my life , and I am black. Its like , " What did I do to deserve this honor?" Now , could humanity have advanced this far without white people? In my view ,no. The whole world is a stage and everybody plays a part , a true concept some whites have problems with.

The white race has a serious selfish complex , they think Jesus was white , even God is white. And white run Hollywood always makes the white man the savior. And look at most of these threads in this section , white people questioning other races , always from a superior point of view , and often insulting them without refrain.

I wonder what it is like to be like that?
Actually, white people tend to be more self aware than blacks...blacks are the ones who act like they have an inborn superiority complex....because they lack the high level of self awareness that say, whites and Asians have.

I am curious , are you aware that whites like yourself are getting stomped on in this thread?
tumblr_lka3ob1J5i1qdaaw6o1_500.gif

A mixed team of researchers actually. Some Indians and whites. No jiggs though....unsurprisingly. Lol
If it was only indians and whites then it isnt valid.
Anything done by dindus is invalid.
Dindus must be whites? Theyve been caught in lie after lie. Remember Piltdown Man?

We finally know who forged Piltdown Man, one of science’s most notorious hoaxes

"Whoever committed the forgery, the consequences were long-lasting. The belief that modern humans evolved in Britain persisted for another 40 years — it was so ingrained that many scientists dismissed a real archaic human fossil, the Taung Child, when it was uncovered in South Africa in 1924. And the hoax weakened the public's trust in science. Even today, creationists point to Piltdown Man to justify their suspicion of evolution."
We actually agree on this. But I'd like to know what anthropology has to do with geneticism?
Just one of many areas that whites lie about and constantly get busted.
This is more evidence that those that push evolution are willing to push lies than white scientists in general. There's nothing wrong with being skeptical of scientific claims.

As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex , which I see them being that way because of an incredible history. They captured so much of the world. And they have that pearly white skin , along with that silky hair; its like life set them up to have inner personality complexes. They are perhaps the most prolific killers in history, a stunning ability to eliminate life. An obvious gift to create things, and equally merciless in suppressing the gifts in other races.

The whites are masters of self promotion , and cunning in taking over nations. Its been so curious to me how a few white women have been attracted to me all my life , and I am black. Its like , " What did I do to deserve this honor?" Now , could humanity have advanced this far without white people? In my view ,no. The whole world is a stage and everybody plays a part , a true concept some whites have problems with.

The white race has a serious selfish complex , they think Jesus was white , even God is white. And white run Hollywood always makes the white man the savior. And look at most of these threads in this section , white people questioning other races , always from a superior point of view , and often insulting them without refrain.

Actually, white people tend to be more self aware than blacks...blacks are the ones who act like they have an inborn superiority complex....because they lack the high level of self awareness that say, whites and Asians have.

I am curious , are you aware that whites like yourself are getting stomped on in this thread?
View attachment 89744

I am so pleased to have you on thread Offensive minded , I can't wait to dissect your thoughts. I just know your going to help this thread ;I can feel it!

You jelly, yes you are.
View attachment 89743

Well here's white privilege for you, talking to my neighbor last night and she tells me about her friend who is a grammar school teacher from Switzerland, teaching here in Pinole Ca, I guess she made an off the cuff remark about Pres Obama, three black girls in the class, or maybe it was out of class, I'm not sure, go home and tell their
parents. Woman loses her job, probably going to have a hard time getting another one now as a teacher because shes marked as a racist. Irony of the whole thing is, shes married to a black man and they have two children together. We've just come to the place in the world where yo cant speak anymore if your white, but if your black
you can say the same things or worse about a white president, no problem. This is the begining of facism it looks like to me

View attachment 89744

I am so pleased to have you on thread Offensive minded , I can't wait to dissect your thoughts. I just know your going to help this thread ;I can feel it!
Well, I'm a little busy today, so I don't know how frequently I will be posting during the day. Good luck with whatever it is you're trying to accomplish.

You jelly, yes you are.
View attachment 89743

Well here's white privilege for you, talking to my neighbor last night and she tells me about her friend who is a grammar school teacher from Switzerland, teaching here in Pinole Ca, I guess she made an off the cuff remark about Pres Obama, three black girls in the class, or maybe it was out of class, I'm not sure, go home and tell their
parents. Woman loses her job, probably going to have a hard time getting another one now as a teacher because shes marked as a racist. Irony of the whole thing is, shes married to a black man and they have two children together. We've just come to the place in the world where yo cant speak anymore if your white, but if your black
you can say the same things or worse about a white president, no problem. This is the begining of facism it looks like to me

Of course, you are correct. The situation is bad, we are more divided than ever before and the government and law have chosen a side.

I just have to make fun of the idiocy of this thread and the people who agree with it.

You jelly, yes you are.
View attachment 89743

Facism was created by white people. You still drew first blood. You can't weasel out of the growing down hill white snowball. Even when it starts running over white people.

You jelly, yes you are.
View attachment 89743

Of course, you are correct. The situation is bad, we are more divided than ever before and the government and law have chosen a side.

I just have to make fun of the idiocy of this thread and the people who agree with it.

While your making fun ,explain to us how white people can be subtracted from the growing division? As if their hands are clean.

You jelly, yes you are.
View attachment 89743

Facism was created by white people. You still drew first blood. You can't weasel out of the growing down hill white snowball. Even when it starts running over white people.
Africans didn't really have businesses did they. You can't control business with cetral government if there is no business or central government. I believe they simply killed each other and took their shit. That's superior in what way?

You jelly, yes you are.
View attachment 89743

While your making fun ,explain to us how white people can be subtracted from the growing division? As if their hands are clean.

Our hands are clean. Those with dirty hands are Barack 0bama, Al Sharpton, BLM, and the Democrat Party. I guess the whites in the DNC also have their hands dirty, so in that sense, they are also to blame.

You jelly, yes you are.
View attachment 89743

Africans didn't really have businesses did they. You can't control business with cetral government if there is no business or central government. I believe they simply killed each other and took their shit. That's superior in what way?

Africans did not have businesses , good grief , the white wall is all covering ; it blinds whites from simple truth. One of the worse deceptions I have seen is being white walled.

You jelly, yes you are.
View attachment 89743

Our hands are clean. Those with dirty hands are Barack 0bama, Al Sharpton, BLM, and the Democrat Party. I guess the whites in the DNC also have their hands dirty, so in that sense, they are also to blame.

Wait a minute , this is a thread moment ; a white saying other whites are to blame. Wait ,this has got to be an illusion. I know , its a dream.

You jelly, yes you are.
View attachment 89743

Africans did not have businesses , good grief , the white wall is all covering ; it blinds whites from simple truth. One of the worse deceptions I have seen is being white walled.
Well they did sell each other to slavers but that came way later when Muslims introduced the option. I'm not sure what they were payed with. Where were the written languages and how did they record sales figures?

So, from reading your posts, you DON'T really wonder what it's like to be white because you have already made up your mind.

Just partly made up , half of me remains optimistic , the other half could careless.

Being white is cool. I don't have a proclivity to spend endless hours sitting on my front porch with other white folks so we can be seen by other whites on their porches or driving by in beat up cars with $1700 worth of rims and tires and another $1200 invested in a sound system that disturbs folks three blocks away. I not only speak standard English but I also learned the meaning of ask and axe at a very young age and would never walk around with half my ass hanging out of my pants because I thought it would enhance my street creed by hinting I may have actually spent time in jail. I've never had the desire to shoot at anyone or been shot at and would never even think of beating a woman or a child for any reason. I've lived with a wife and we've raised three sons in whom we instilled the value of working hard to educate themselves and be responsible and accountable for their actions in this world among lots of other things too. All in all life is good in Caucasianland and could be elsewhere too if others emulated how we approach it.

Lets disect your statement further. You mentioned rape as if blacks do it more than whites ; I disagree with that ; 69% of rape victums are white women.

Hello.
LOL...um, you fucked up.

You jelly, yes you are.
View attachment 89743

Well they did sell each other to slavers but that came way later when Muslims introduced the option. I'm not sure what they were payed with. Where were the written languages and how did they record sales figures?

Slavery began before history could accurately record it. The bible even records it just a bit. I don't think they recorded much sales figures

I think you are a victim of white programming. Its pretty much the opposite. Whites as a race have a decidedly massive inferiority complex. They understand instinctively their genes are recessive hence their violence towards the darker original races and especially the Black people. Without a doubt nothing they have done would have been possible without Blacks and other races. They never had the foundation Blacks did by building civilizations from scratch. Long before whites became sentient Blacks had solved the problem of civilization. I recommend you read some non white authors (or whites that tell the truth) on your ancestors from the proven viewpoint that most likely any book on history written by whites is a lie based on their inferiority complex..This is easy to do once you realize all the lies whites have told you in your life about history.

I wondered the same thing at one point about what it would be like to be white and my rich brown skin crawled with revulsion. However, unlike yourself, I love my melanin. I love my hair. I love my intellect. I love my athletic ability. I love being the original homo sapiens to walk the planet. I honestly think I would kill myself if I turned white. What you should wonder is why in the bilble god punished people by turning them white. Think about that sobering fact for one moment. Food for thought.

I love being black....

Then it's too bad you're not.

View attachment 89744

Well, I'm a little busy today, so I don't know how frequently I will be posting during the day. Good luck with whatever it is you're trying to accomplish.

Well thank you very much ; just wondering what it is like to be white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back