I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Racial behavior is genetic.

In the case of whites, they must dominate everything and everyone around them. This is the whole basis for modern western civilization. They want a white planet, devoid of colored people, devoid of species that they hunt to extinction.

But they failed to finish off the colored folk, so white people are getting real depressed these days. Don't feel sorry for them. Never feel sorry for a white person. Not a single one of them.

If a white person is dying of cancer and homeless on the street, do not help them. Leave them to their fate. Remember, they wanted you dead.
Who are "they"?

In the case of whites, they must dominate everything and everyone around them. This is the whole basis for modern western civilization. They want a white planet, devoid of colored people, devoid of species that they hunt to extinction.

But they failed to finish off the colored folk, so white people are getting real depressed these days. Don't feel sorry for them. Never feel sorry for a white person. Not a single one of them.

If a white person is dying of cancer and homeless on the street, do not help them. Leave them to their fate. Remember, they wanted you dead.
You are so hateful yet you want whites to treat you better?

How sad that you have this kind of hate for an
I don't trust hardly anyone. But my path is different , I was made to walk alone. Company is just allowed for me every now and then. And that mostly in my youth. One must know their course. Or at least have an idea of the direction. I understand more each year what I must go through. But I knowhow to get along with people , inspite of my personal venues of life. And this is what I am screaming.

How do you get along with people?

Okay your white , what is it like for a white person to get along with others? I have met hundreds of people who feel exactly like Asclepias; they have had their full of whites.

What is this race doing to people now? We know what they have done , but what are they doing now in relationships? I hope this board on race relations is not a true reflection of how all whites feel ;

or is it?? Is this what is really lurking? Is this the mass that supports Trump? Is the white race really just like Donald Trump?
I don't trust hardly anyone. But my path is different , I was made to walk alone. Company is just allowed for me every now and then. And that mostly in my youth. One must know their course. Or at least have an idea of the direction. I understand more each year what I must go through. But I knowhow to get along with people , inspite of my personal venues of life. And this is what I am screaming.

How do you get along with people?

Okay your white , what is it like for a white person to get along with others? I have met hundreds of people who feel exactly like Asclepias; they have had their full of whites.

What is this race doing to people now? We know what they have done , but what are they doing now in relationships? I hope this board on race relations is not a true reflection of how all whites feel ;

or is it?? Is this what is really lurking? Is this the mass that supports Trump? Is the white race really just like Donald Trump?
It is sad that so many black people stereotype whites yet get angry if whites stereotype them. There are hateful, racist people of all colors, but if somebody is stereotyping you must understand why others would also
Who started the stereotyping? Was it Blacks or whites? To find the answer ask yourself who made up the term "white people" and why did they make up the term. The answer will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt who the guilty party is.
so all white people today started the stereotyping? i am not talking about when it first happened, we have no control over that. I am talking about the black people don't like to be stereotyped as criminals, not all blacks are. Not all whites are evil, domineering, racist superior thinking either.
Whites begin the stereotyping long ago and whites maintained that status quo to this day. They are the guilty parties and should not be surprised when they are stereotyped in return. I think they dont like the tables being turned on them so they get upset and call us racists even though they have a log in their eye.
So, you are saying because whites that started the stereotyping (before my time), that the whites today deserve it? That is sad

Whites today stereotype. Look around you and the racial climate in this country. Of course they deserve it. As a general rule until a white person proves themselves I just dont trust them.

It is sad that the black posters on this thread appear to want the white race to be extinct, even the ones who are not racist or hateful. I have worked all my life, I don't treat people according to their skin color. I dislike criminals of all races. It is just a shame that all white people are being blamed for what some in history or what some even now have done against others. There is nothing I can do to change hateful minds, people will be hateful for their own reasons, even if unjustified.

It is sad that the black posters on this thread appear to want the white race to be extinct, even the ones who are not racist or hateful. I have worked all my life, I don't treat people according to their skin color. I dislike criminals of all races. It is just a shame that all white people are being blamed for what some in history or what some even now have done against others. There is nothing I can do to change hateful minds, people will be hateful for their own reasons, even if unjustified.
How did you get that out of what I just posted? This is the weirdness of white logic that baffles me.

How did you get that out of what I just posted? This is the weirdness of white logic that baffles me.
You are always posting how the white race is inferior with recessive genes. I don't believe you have posted anything positive about whites. Your posts about whites is always negative, that is how I got that from your posts.

Not to worry Miss Molly , even God understands the whole suffering because of the few. Its just a human suffering that must be in this life. When God returns , the whole earth will suffer , both good and bad people. Land and animals will suffer ;there will be few exceptions

and there are none now.

You are always posting how the white race is inferior with recessive genes. I don't believe you have posted anything positive about whites. Your posts about whites is always negative, that is how I got that from your posts.
I never just instigate a negative post about whites. I've never said the white race was inferior. Typically you are seeing me carry on a conversation with one of the resident racists. I have no qualms about letting them know I know who and what they are.

Every single 'race' has it's skeletons in the closet take your pick

fwiw, pre 'colonization', tribal wars were routine ....

You may as well be offended at the human race's collective amnesia

~S~
No race has as many graveyards in their closet as the white race and they are actually newcomers to the human race.

No pre colonial tribal wars were not routine. In most cases they were completely unheard of. Thats just more white boy propaganda to provide a rationalization for white genocide.

Didn't read the link .....:gives:~S~

As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex , which I see them being that way because of an incredible history. They captured so much of the world. And they have that pearly white skin , along with that silky hair; its like life set them up to have inner personality complexes. They are perhaps the most prolific killers in history, a stunning ability to eliminate life. An obvious gift to create things, and equally merciless in suppressing the gifts in other races.

The whites are masters of self promotion , and cunning in taking over nations. Its been so curious to me how a few white women have been attracted to me all my life , and I am black. Its like , " What did I do to deserve this honor?" Now , could humanity have advanced this far without white people? In my view ,no. The whole world is a stage and everybody plays a part , a true concept some whites have problems with.

The white race has a serious selfish complex , they think Jesus was white , even God is white. And white run Hollywood always makes the white man the savior. And look at most of these threads in this section , white people questioning other races , always from a superior point of view , and often insulting them without refrain.

I wonder what it is like to be like that?
Whites "have an inbred superiority complex"? Just look at Africa, a total mess, then look for example at North America, an advanced society. So not a complex, but a fact.

As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex , which I see them being that way because of an incredible history. They captured so much of the world. And they have that pearly white skin , along with that silky hair; its like life set them up to have inner personality complexes. They are perhaps the most prolific killers in history, a stunning ability to eliminate life. An obvious gift to create things, and equally merciless in suppressing the gifts in other races.

The whites are masters of self promotion , and cunning in taking over nations. Its been so curious to me how a few white women have been attracted to me all my life , and I am black. Its like , " What did I do to deserve this honor?" Now , could humanity have advanced this far without white people? In my view ,no. The whole world is a stage and everybody plays a part , a true concept some whites have problems with.

The white race has a serious selfish complex , they think Jesus was white , even God is white. And white run Hollywood always makes the white man the savior. And look at most of these threads in this section , white people questioning other races , always from a superior point of view , and often insulting them without refrain.

Whites "have an inbred superiority complex"? Just look at Africa, a total mess, then look for example at North America, an advanced society. So not a complex, but a fact.

Humans are as they are , for a reason ; and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it. It all has been destined.

Notice Ecclesiastes 7:13 ,"Consider the " Work of God" , for who can straighten out what he has bent?"

God is working this thing out ; were just spectators; when God bends you over , that's just how your going to live.

All of our consciousness has been bent in various differing ways.

But WHY?

Romans 11:32 , " For God has shut them ALL in unbelief ; that he might have mercy on THEM ALL!"

Whole races locked into patterns of thinking ; all of humanity having their conscious seared.

Humans wondering WHY we are as we are. And all of them totally ignoring the book that holds the answers. Or perverting the book with useless interpretations.

So we run around like confused entities ; trying to figure out what is man.

But the good news is that in the end ; God will show mercy to everyone.

Humans are as they are , for a reason ; and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it. It all has been destined.

Notice Ecclesiastes 7:13 ,"Consider the " Work of God" , for who can straighten out what he has bent?"

God is working this thing out ; were just spectators; when God bends you over , that's just how your going to live.

But WHY?

Romans 11:32 , " For God has shut them ALL in unbelief ; that he might have mercy on THEM ALL!"

Whole races locked into patterns of thinking ; all of humanity having their conscious seared.

Humans wondering WHY we are as we are. And all of them totally ignoring the book that holds the answers. Or perverting the book with useless interpretations.

WTF? LOL!

You said "The white race has a serious selfish complex", yet you believe in the white god which they are happy to share with you. To quote Bugs Bunny, "what a maroon!" :lmao:

But WHY?

WTF? LOL!

You said "The white race has a serious selfish complex", yet you believe in the white god which they are happy to share with you. To quote Bugs Bunny, "what a maroon!" :lmao:

There is no such thing as " The white god" , that is a creation of white people ; a serious result of their selfish complex - any savior must be white. I believe in a God that is not human , has no race or gender; is not like us. Its possible God may have some kind of spirit form that resembles a human body , as far as having legs , arms , hands , feet , a head and torso; but I really don't know ;I could make a biblical case for that. He may have wings ,may have animal like features ; may have eyes like fire , may have none of these things ; its just hard to say.

Also I hold no need to return your insults on my personage , I find such use of words as useless. I don't need to insult the personage of people ; my conversation has a strength of its own.

The words a strength of their own.

The terminology a wisdom of its own.

Welcome to thread.

But WHY?

WTF? LOL!

There is no such thing as " The white god" , that is a creation of white people ; a serious result of their selfish complex - any savior must be white. I believe in a God that is not human , has no race or gender; is not like us. Its possible God may have some kind of spirit form that resembles a human body , as far as having legs , arms , hands , feet , a head and torso; but I really don't know ;I could make a biblical case for that. He may have wings ,may have animal like features ; may have eyes like fire , may have none of these things ; its just hard to say.

Also I hold no need to return your insults on my personage , I find such use of words as useless. I don't need to insult the personage of people ; my conversation has a strength of its own.

Welcome to thread.
So you think that you're better than everyone else. LOL! You just fell for the white man's god story and continue to con yourself that you have to obey some invisible concept. Stop being such a loser.

But WHY?

WTF? LOL!

Welcome to thread.
So you think that you're better than everyone else. LOL! You just fell for the white man's god story and continue to con yourself that you have to obey some invisible concept. Stop being such a loser.

I am the least person posting here;

Welcome to thread ;see how it grows.

I wonder what being white is doing to romance, and has done to romantic relationships?

And I want to look at that.

But WHY?

WTF? LOL!

Welcome to thread.
Most people are better than you especially Black people. Cave chimps such as yourself are an embarrassment to whites who already have enough strikes against them.

Things are changing for the worse, but it's not race issue. People are turning away from the Creator n leaning on their own understanding.

I wonder what being white is doing to romance, and has done to romantic relationships?

And I want to look at that.
Whites have created a world were their females are to be helpless and unable to fend for themselves. Whites have cause anorexia and probably an increase in pedophiles. Now you may ask how I could possibly include pedophilia as a symptom of white romantic philosophy. Let me elaborate. We know white males preyed upon and raped enslaved children. For years white males have preferred their women look like 11 year old boys with breast jobs. A full grown woman is something that is not ideal with white males. They are called fat or overweight for just being a normal healthy weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back