I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whites are unhappy being slaves supporting blacks with Welfare & being robbed.
Blacks are unhappy being rejected for jobs so they take Welfare & commit crimes.
Being White just means you are pissed about different shit than Blacks.

Its because white women have more love than white men. More love for humanity. When we wonder what it is like to be white and have relations with the world you subdued, remember the monster can create a bunch of more monsters in other cultures that will be born into future generations. When you defeat a race or enslave a race , your going to have to deal with their children ; your white children may be taught to forget history , but not all of those belittled cultures will have a blind forgetful lineage.

You don't heal history with forgetfulness , you heal it with love ,mercy , grace and kindness ; something that lives mostly in your women. So women have to lead in this revolting development.

Its because white women have more love than white men. More love for humanity. When we wonder what it is like to be white and have relations with the world you subdued, remember the monster can create a bunch of more monsters in other cultures that will be born into future generations. When you defeat a race or enslave a race , your going to have to deal with their children ; your white children may be taught to forget history , but not all of those belittled cultures will have a blind forgetful lineage.

You don't heal history with forgetfulness , you heal it with love ,mercy , grace and kindness ; something that lives mostly in your women. So women have to lead in this revolting development.

We did not enslave a race!

1 percent of Whites in the US enslaved Blacks. 3,000 US Blacks owned over 20,000 black slaves in the year 1860. That was 28 percent of free US blacks owned slaves, which was 28 times higher percentage than that of free US whites who owned slaves.

It was the US Whites who fought & died to free all the US Blacks.

Two-thirds of ALL whites came to the colonies in some form of bondage. Legal papers on both sides of the ocean referred to them as "slaves." White slaves outnumbered black slaves in America throughout the 1600s.

Hundreds of thousands of white slaves were kidnapped and brought to America; their middle-passage death rates were comparable to those of black slaves; they were sold at auction and traded for livestock, they were routinely beaten—sometimes to death—and an estimated one half of them died before gaining freedom. It's possible that more whites came to America against their will than blacks. Historians from both ends of the political spectrum say that white slaves were treated worse than black slaves.

American blacks enjoy the highest standard of living of any black population on earth. Their average per capita income is TWENTY to FIFTY times higher than in any of the African countries from where they were displaced. Here in the USA whether you are born black or white, you aren't born in debt to anyone. You were BORN FREE except for taxes.

For 500 years Africans owned white people as slaves! The empire of Carthage transported white slaves to Africa. The African Moors ruled Spain for 500 years and sent white Christian slaves to Egypt. And poor, defenseless white kids were kidnapped by Muslims during the Children's Crusade and sold into Egyptian slavery. That's more than twice as long as the USA has even been in existence!

Last edited:
I wonder what it's like to be black and be racially profiled/ stereotyped? Perhaps, not acting that way? Hmm, could it be that simple?

Actually , one 'white guy' from Tx ventured into doing just that ....>>>

Black Like Me

Black Like Me, first published in 1961, is a nonfiction book by journalist John Howard Griffin recounting his journey in theDeep South of the United States, at a time when African-Americans lived under apartheid-like conditions. Griffin was awhite native of Dallas, Texas, who had his skin temporarily darkened to pass as a black man.
Black_Like_Me.jpg

~S~

Well it depends ;it can help , it should help , but it depends on the people. Black and white people are posting together in this section of the site ; is it helping?

?????

Well, race riots lack luster in ascii Mickiel ......:thewave:~S~

I wonder what being white is doing to romance, and has done to romantic relationships?

And I want to look at that.
White people don't instinctively abandon their offspring like black males do.

So your suggesting that whites don't leave their children? Are you sure you want to try that as a true statement? Because its not true.

Sadly some black men do abandon their children.

But all men have done that.

So why make a false statement; or other words , tell a lie? Which opens another area in relationships ; if I ask why do white men lie in relationships , I cannot include in with that a suggestion that no other race of men lie ? That could not be true.

But its still true that white men do lie a lot in their relationships. In other words , they are good at " Deceiving." And have used that arcane ability in all other aspects of life , including business. This has affected the whole society.

So what we do in relationships effect the whole. And I want to look at that.
Black males are more likely to abandon their offspring than whites, and probably than every other race except jackals. :D

So? What does that have to do with anything?

If you don't already understand , don't worry about it? Just put it on your list of things to gripe about.

Why would I worry about things that happened hundreds of years ago?

My list? I think you are the one who is griping here? No?

Relationships is basically how we treat people.
How do whites treat people?

Lets look at that.

Ah, well ....., can i take it you're not quite up to celebrating Columbus day with us Mickiel?

~S~

I only celebrated Mothers day and Thanksgiving day in my life time ; the other days I ignored. Columbus day , Christmas , Easter ,valentines day; and so on were all meaningless to me. And most of those days have pagan origins; So I do not care for them.

If you don't already understand , don't worry about it? Just put it on your list of things to gripe about.

Yes I am griping a little bit, but the constant griping of whites in this section about blacks , is what drew me here to begin with. So will you allow me to continue to gripe? May I ? I mean there are plenty of white griping threads on board; may the blacks have at least this one?

Will you allow it?

Hey , I have some white blood running in my veins ; would you allow it , just for the white in me?

We did not enslave a race!

1 percent of Whites in the US enslaved Blacks. 3,000 US Blacks owned over 20,000 black slaves in the year 1860. That was 28 percent of free US blacks owned slaves, which was 28 times higher percentage than that of free US whites who owned slaves.

It was the US Whites who fought & died to free all the US Blacks.

Two-thirds of ALL whites came to the colonies in some form of bondage. Legal papers on both sides of the ocean referred to them as "slaves." White slaves outnumbered black slaves in America throughout the 1600s.

Hundreds of thousands of white slaves were kidnapped and brought to America; their middle-passage death rates were comparable to those of black slaves; they were sold at auction and traded for livestock, they were routinely beaten—sometimes to death—and an estimated one half of them died before gaining freedom. It's possible that more whites came to America against their will than blacks. Historians from both ends of the political spectrum say that white slaves were treated worse than black slaves.

American blacks enjoy the highest standard of living of any black population on earth. Their average per capita income is TWENTY to FIFTY times higher than in any of the African countries from where they were displaced. Here in the USA whether you are born black or white, you aren't born in debt to anyone. You were BORN FREE except for taxes.

For 500 years Africans owned white people as slaves! The empire of Carthage transported white slaves to Africa. The African Moors ruled Spain for 500 years and sent white Christian slaves to Egypt. And poor, defenseless white kids were kidnapped by Muslims during the Children's Crusade and sold into Egyptian slavery. That's more than twice as long as the USA has even been in existence!

I disagree , over 20 million black slaves were brought to America , show me any stats about white slaves that eclipses that.

This I got to see!

Notice ;

Facts about the Slave Trade and Slavery | The Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History

Yes I am griping a little bit, but the constant griping of whites in this section about blacks , is what drew me here to begin with. So will you allow me to continue to gripe? May I ? I mean there are plenty of white griping threads on board; may the blacks have at least this one?

Will you allow it?

Hey , I have some white blood running in my veins ; would you allow it , just for the white in me?
What do you have to gripe about? Whites brought your ancestors over here and then set them free. Would you rather be in Africa still trying to make your way out of there? Show a little gratitude.

Will you allow it?

Go get a job and stop your incessant whining about the color of your skin.

Will you allow it?

Oh come now , tolerate this thread ;do it just for the white in me. I am disabled; but I worked for 46 years before I became disabled last year. I have lung cancer, but its been in remission for a year and a half ; so I write;

I got nothing better to do.

Will you allow it?

Oh come now , tolerate this thread ;do it just for the white in me. I am disabled; but I worked for 46 years before I became disabled last year. I have lung cancer, but its been in remission for a year and a half ; so I write;

I got nothing better to do.

Well, if you were busy, you wouldn't be wasting all of your time thinking about these things. Just trying to help! :)

Sorry about your cancer. Glad to hear you are in remission. Best wishes to you.

Will you allow it?

What do you have to gripe about? Whites brought your ancestors over here and then set them free. Would you rather be in Africa still trying to make your way out of there? Show a little gratitude.

I am proud of you Mudda, you wrote 4 sentences without cursing. See how much better that is? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back