I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So? What does that have to do with anything?

If you don't already understand , don't worry about it? Just put it on your list of things to gripe about.

Why would I worry about things that happened hundreds of years ago?

My list? I think you are the one who is griping here? No?

Yes I am griping a little bit, but the constant griping of whites in this section about blacks , is what drew me here to begin with. So will you allow me to continue to gripe? May I ? I mean there are plenty of white griping threads on board; may the blacks have at least this one?

Will you allow it?

Hey , I have some white blood running in my veins ; would you allow it , just for the white in me?
What do you have to gripe about? Whites brought your ancestors over here and then set them free. Would you rather be in Africa still trying to make your way out of there? Show a little gratitude.

I am proud of you Mudda, you wrote 4 sentences without cursing. See how much better that is? Thank you.
And you see how much better we all get along when you give us our props for bringing your ancestors over here?

If you don't already understand , don't worry about it? Just put it on your list of things to gripe about.

Yes I am griping a little bit, but the constant griping of whites in this section about blacks , is what drew me here to begin with. So will you allow me to continue to gripe? May I ? I mean there are plenty of white griping threads on board; may the blacks have at least this one?

Will you allow it?

Hey , I have some white blood running in my veins ; would you allow it , just for the white in me?

Go get a job and stop your incessant whining about the color of your skin.

Oh come now , tolerate this thread ;do it just for the white in me. I am disabled; but I worked for 46 years before I became disabled last year. I have lung cancer, but its been in remission for a year and a half ; so I write;

I got nothing better to do.

Well, if you were busy, you wouldn't be wasting all of your time thinking about these things. Just trying to help! :)

Sorry about your cancer. Glad to hear you are in remission. Best wishes to you.

Well thank you. I am doing just fine.

And I like thinking; and I do not consider thinking , or meditating to be a waste of time.

Will you allow it?

Oh come now , tolerate this thread ;do it just for the white in me. I am disabled; but I worked for 46 years before I became disabled last year. I have lung cancer, but its been in remission for a year and a half ; so I write;

Well, if you were busy, you wouldn't be wasting all of your time thinking about these things. Just trying to help! :)

And I like thinking; and I do not consider thinking , or meditating to be a waste of time.

Race baiting is not really thinking though, or at least not on a deeper plane.

Will you allow it?

What do you have to gripe about? Whites brought your ancestors over here and then set them free. Would you rather be in Africa still trying to make your way out of there? Show a little gratitude.

I am proud of you Mudda, you wrote 4 sentences without cursing. See how much better that is? Thank you.
And you see how much better we all get along when you give us our props for bringing your ancestors over here?

Well it was destiny for us to be brought here. This place is not better than Africa , its just " A different place to live in." I like America , but I like Africa to.

Will you allow it?

Well you must excuse me ;on this thread , I will stomp on whites a bit.

But just a little ; not to worry though , I am not going to hurt them;

much.

much.

Since you are ill with a terminal disease, wouldn't you rather leave a POSITIVE mark on the world?

much.

Since you are ill with a terminal disease, wouldn't you rather leave a POSITIVE mark on the world?

I am in remission, if it last 5 years , they consider you cured. My prognosis is good. But only 1/3 with my condition survive ; so I live with positive hope. And I am making marks on this world;

all over the internet;

but my marks do hurt this world . They are far differing kinds of marks ; and I know they are not liked by many. I don't do it to be liked.

much.

I am in remission, if it last 5 years , they consider you cured. My prognosis is good. But only 1/3 with my condition survive ; so I live with positive hope. And I am making marks on this world;

all over the internet;

but my marks do hurt this world . They are far differing kinds of marks ; and I know they are not liked by many. I don't do it to be liked.

I said POSITIVE marks.

much.

all over the internet;

I said POSITIVE marks.

Oh underneath they are positive ,but on the surface they are not. This world consist of surface dwellers; I just go deeper. And in wondering what its like to be white ,I will go deeper into that in this thread. If the surface dwellers view it with their mentality ; they will just be drowned ; they won't like it.

But if they think with me

swim with me
they may at least understand some of it. Some of what it is like to be black.

much.

all over the internet;

I said POSITIVE marks.

Oh underneath they are positive ,but on the surface they are not. This world consist of surface dwellers; I just go deeper. And in wondering what its like to be white ,I will go deeper into that in this thread. If the surface dwellers view it with their mentality ; they will just be drowned ; they won't like it.

swim with me

I really don't see you making many "positive" marks. People like you and your posting friend in this thread just widen the divide.

much.

all over the internet;

I said POSITIVE marks.

swim with me

I really don't see you making many "positive" marks. People like you and your posting friend in this thread just widen the divide.
Didn't you hear him? He says he's better than you. Now stop bothering him, he's busy hating himself for being black. :popcorn:

Will you allow it?

Well it was destiny for us to be brought here. This place is not better than Africa , its just " A different place to live in." I like America , but I like Africa to.
Not only is the US better than Africa, but so is every other place on earth. :lol:

much.

all over the internet;

I said POSITIVE marks.

swim with me

I know you don't see it ,most whites don't. They don't see themselves either. And I have no friends on thread ; I walk alone in my views. My path is different. I am not in this for my views to be understood ;

I ask only for the right to do what you are doing ;

posting your views.

If you did other things and were busy, you wouldn't be having the time to dwell on such issues. Most people (white or whatever skin color) take everyone as an individual. Of course, message boards are going to have a tendency to attract extremists and people who are not in the norm.

If you did other things and were busy, you wouldn't be having the time to dwell on such issues. Most people (white or whatever skin color) take everyone as an individual. Of course, message boards are going to have a tendency to attract extremists and people who are not in the norm.

I dwell on such issues that interest me. And judging by the views this thread is getting ; it interest others as well.

Will you allow it?

Not only is the US better than Africa, but so is every other place on earth. :lol:

I like Africa , and the US too.

I dwell on such issues that interest me. And judging by the views this thread is getting ; it interest others as well.

Most people aren't dwelling on their skin color, sorry to break it to you. It's not like we get up in the morning, look in a mirror, and say "oh how nice to be white!" :dunno: It's something I don't hear about at work or during social engagements, I don't see white people or black people starting fights with each other because of it, and it's not something that comes up in conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back