I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would happen if all the racists just went home and never spoke again? What would happen if people actually followed the wisdom of Martin Luther King's words and didn't judge people by the color of their skin, but the content of their character?

White people would not exist in such a world.
Why? Why do racists like yourself believe "whites" are inferior? For the same silly reasons racists who are white believe blacks are inferior despite the hard facts of science that we're all 99.5% identical? That skin tone has nothing to do with IQ, EQ or physical ability?

I do not believe whites are inferior, and I have never said that in this thread. Simply produce me saying as such.

Whites are racist and have a superior attitude, because they were destined and designed to be that way by the creator. God wanted this world to suffer racism, and that is WHY it is. Racism is a result of sin.
Do you beleive God gives us free will? I beleive a negative belief system by man is brought on by the "deceiver" not God.

No I do not believe in freewill. For a human to have freewill would mean that human was not influenced by outside sources ; which is impossible.

What would happen if all the racists just went home and never spoke again? What would happen if people actually followed the wisdom of Martin Luther King's words and didn't judge people by the color of their skin, but the content of their character?

Why? Why do racists like yourself believe "whites" are inferior? For the same silly reasons racists who are white believe blacks are inferior despite the hard facts of science that we're all 99.5% identical? That skin tone has nothing to do with IQ, EQ or physical ability?

I do not believe whites are inferior, and I have never said that in this thread. Simply produce me saying as such.

Whites are racist and have a superior attitude, because they were destined and designed to be that way by the creator. God wanted this world to suffer racism, and that is WHY it is. Racism is a result of sin.
Do you beleive God gives us free will? I beleive a negative belief system by man is brought on by the "deceiver" not God.

No I do not believe in freewill. For a human to have freewill would mean that human was not influenced by outside sources ; which is impossible.
I know humans are weak but dang man.lol we can just disagree on this one.

Sure ,we can disagree, but notice this as we leave the subject;

The Lake of Fire - Part 15

If whites were treated like blacks, how would they fair?

If White Men Experienced Racism And Sexism

I wonder if that happened , would it broaden their blindness to the black experience?
White men do experience sexism and racism.

The fact that idiots literally try to tell victims of that racism and sexism that it didn't actually happen makes it worse than the racism and sexism other groups face.

If whites were treated like blacks, how would they fair?

If White Men Experienced Racism And Sexism

I wonder if that happened , would it broaden their blindness to the black experience?
White men do experience sexism and racism.

The fact that idiots literally try to tell victims of that racism and sexism that it didn't actually happen makes it worse than the racism and sexism other groups face.

Notice;

The Murderous Scam White Elites Have Perpetrated on Blacks and Whites for at Least 4 Centuries

All those posts about how whites were or are evil at politics, comedy, etc. are ridiculous. Any bad that happened wasn't due to their race, there are bad people, period. Because people who did this happen to be white, let's play that game....so much street violence, mostly by black people. Since this has been going on, I guess blacks should be associated with violence and criminal behavior. Even though all races commit crimes. All races aren't great at comedy, politics, etc. It isn't about race, it's about individuality. As long as anyone has so much negativity toward whites, they can't really expect any respect. Race is not something people I know think about often, until we see the media or message boards bringing it up. And then, of course, only the negative history of the white race is discussed by some black posters. We, the white race today, are not responsible for history. Contrary to some beliefs, we are not predispositioned toward racists thoughts. Some posters say us whites can't know the mind or thoughts of blacks. Well duh, same goes for anyone who isn't white. I treat people according to their behavior, if you are a thug, it's not black or white to me, it's because you are a useless asshole.

The Lake o

[URL='https://bible-truths.com/lake15.html']The Lake of Fire - Part 15

f Fire - Part 15[/URL]
i stand corrected, I have been decieved. God is all knowing so that makes perfect sense. Thank you brother.

The Lake o

[URL='https://bible-truths.com/lake15.html']The Lake of Fire - Part 15

f Fire - Part 15
[/URL]

i stand corrected, I have been decieved. God is all knowing so that makes perfect sense. Thank you brother.

Your welcome ; I have been deceived many times myself.

It's the same as being black. We just wash more often.

This is a good example of white humor , it created a serious sarcastic negative view of all other races; and whites started getting paid for this infection reaped upon humanity. Now its their normal way of thinking.
Because we scrubbed ourselves white? How do you consider that a negative view of all other races? A friend of mine (a black man) said that when he was a boy he was with his mother in town when he saw a white man and he made a comment to his mother. She told him, "Don't stare! It ain't his fault that God took him out of the oven too soon." Do you think his mother was making 'a serious sarcastic negative view' about white people? I think you see racism even when it isn't there.

It's the same as being black. We just wash more often.

This is a good example of white humor , it created a serious sarcastic negative view of all other races; and whites started getting paid for this infection reaped upon humanity. Now its their normal way of thinking.
Because we scrubbed ourselves white? How do you consider that a negative view of all other races? A friend of mine (a black man) said that when he was a boy he was with his mother in town when he saw a white man and he made a comment to his mother. She told him, "Don't stare! It ain't his fault that God took him out of the oven too soon." Do you think his mother was making 'a serious sarcastic negative view' about white people? I think you see racism even when it isn't there.

Wait till I go into what whites did to employment; I will uncover more that is not seen. Welcome to thread, see how it grows; stay with us.

After employment , I'll go into what whites did to fashion.

Bull shit. If you had to see EVERYTHING with your own eyes you'd still think the world is flat. Do you? It is free will of humanity that allows us to weigh conflicting information and make our own decision. You may have restricted your ability to judge by your lack of logic, lack of experience, and a chip on your shoulder ..... but most of us thirst for knowledge in order to make us better people for our own good. So we look, we listen, we question - and then we act upon those senses. That is free will. It is up to each and every one of to use it. It is a voluntary thing. If you don't have it, don't blame it on anyone but yourself.

Wait till I go into what whites did to employment; I will uncover more that is not seen. Welcome to thread, see how it grows; stay with us.

After employment , I'll go into what whites did to fashion.
I mistakenly assumed this thread was anti-racist. I came to the wrong place.

Bull shit. If you had to see EVERYTHING with your own eyes you'd still think the world is flat. Do you? It is free will of humanity that allows us to weigh conflicting information and make our own decision. You may have restricted your ability to judge by your lack of logic, lack of experience, and a chip on your shoulder ..... but most of us thirst for knowledge in order to make us better people for our own good. So we look, we listen, we question - and then we act upon those senses. That is free will. It is up to each and every one of to use it. It is a voluntary thing. If you don't have it, don't blame it on anyone but yourself.

I hold no interest in cursing and using bad language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back