I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would happen if all the racists just went home and never spoke again? What would happen if people actually followed the wisdom of Martin Luther King's words and didn't judge people by the color of their skin, but the content of their character?

White people would not exist in such a world.

Thats because the US is where chattel slavery was mainly practiced and invented by white people suffering from an inferiority complex. I must have really caused you to lose sleep for you to take the time to hunt down the source of my avatar.
Disagreed. 10 seconds of my time isn't "losing sleep", but I can understand why someone of your skewed and limited intellect would find it incomprehensible that I'd be able to find the source of your avatar in mere seconds.
Why would you want to find my avatar in the first place? Why was I even on your mind?

What would happen if all the racists just went home and never spoke again? What would happen if people actually followed the wisdom of Martin Luther King's words and didn't judge people by the color of their skin, but the content of their character?
MLK didnt mean what you think he meant. White people are easily confused and lack proper comprehension.

"I want to get the language so right that everyone here will cry out: ‘Yes, I’m Black, I’m proud of it. I’m Black and I’m beautiful!”
-Martin Luther King Jr

I have been telling religious people for years , that a whole religion can be totally deceived and not even be aware of it. Well the same can be said about a whole race , they can have certain ways about them , and not even know it. The white race is a good example of this, they don't have a clue about their own racism.

Ya know, why do you even care about "race"? MLK didn't envision a black-dominated society, nor did he see a white one. He clearly desired a world where humans are seen as people, not by there race. Yet here you two are, espousing hatred towards whites. That's not the point. If you really wanted to fulfill King's legacy, you'd ignore white racists and hold the moral high ground. The rational whites- 99.99% of us- would happily accept you as the intelligent people I'm sure you could be.
But no. Everything is about race with you. You hate whites and are racists yourselves. You do not understand MLK and what his dream really meant. He wanted peace, not division. Love, not prejudice. Yet prejudice and division are the very things you spout off here.
Regardless, rant over. Y'all have a nice night.

But the world isn't a meritocracy , nor would i bet on it becoming one

Those lamenting this as racism dwell in the superficial

~S~

Why would you want to find my avatar in the first place? Why was I even on your mind?
To prove your hypocrisy. If I had an avatar saying "Support World Peace" and then all I ever posted about was nuking the shit out of "mooslems", wouldn't that not only strike you as hypocritical, but worth mentioning as proof of hypocrisy?

MLK didnt mean what you think he meant. White people are easily confused and lack proper comprehension...
So, according to you, he was lying? Sorry, but I disagree.

Martin Luther King I Have a Dream Speech - American Rhetoric
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."2

This is our hope, and this is the faith that I go back to the South with.

With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

And this will be the day -- this will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with new meaning:

My country 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing.

Land where my fathers died, land of the Pilgrim's pride,

From every mountainside, let freedom ring!

Why? Why do racists like yourself believe "whites" are inferior? For the same silly reasons racists who are white believe blacks are inferior despite the hard facts of science that we're all 99.5% identical? That skin tone has nothing to do with IQ, EQ or physical ability?

Why? Why do racists like yourself believe "whites" are inferior? For the same silly reasons racists who are white believe blacks are inferior despite the hard facts of science that we're all 99.5% identical? That skin tone has nothing to do with IQ, EQ or physical ability?

I do not believe whites are inferior, and I have never said that in this thread. Simply produce me saying as such.

Whites are racist and have a superior attitude, because they were destined and designed to be that way by the creator. God wanted this world to suffer racism, and that is WHY it is. Racism is a result of sin.

When we finish with what whites did to comedy , I want to go into what they did to politics.

When we finish with what whites did to politics , we'll look at what they did to employment.

I do not believe whites are inferior, and I have never said that in this thread. Simply produce me saying as such.

Whites are racist and have a superior attitude, because they were destined and designed to be that way by the creator. God wanted this world to suffer racism, and that is WHY it is. Racism is a result of sin.
Do you beleive God gives us free will? I beleive a negative belief system by man is brought on by the "deceiver" not God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back