I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine. Everyone else here knows the truth, even if you won't admit it.
Everyone else here knows the truth? That is not true. If everyone knew the truth they wouldnt call me a racist.

And which truth is that which protects you from being a racist?
I dont need protection from being a racist. What made you think I did?

It's an expression. Let me rephrase it. What truth is it that means you are not racist? Everything I have seen you say tends to point to that fact.
Are you asking for proof i am not a racist?

I'm asking for a confession that all races are equal.

Everyone else here knows the truth? That is not true. If everyone knew the truth they wouldnt call me a racist.

It's an expression. Let me rephrase it. What truth is it that means you are not racist? Everything I have seen you say tends to point to that fact.

Equal at what?

Equal at what?

In general. Is there any race you believe to be inferior, either morally or physically?

Equal at what?

In general. Is there any race you believe to be inferior, either morally or physically?
In general I believe most whites are definitely inferior morally. However thats due to their culture. Still that culture may be influenced genetically. Physically it depends on the task at hand. Whites in general are better built for certain things while Blacks are better built for others.

Last edited:

Equal at what?

In general I believe most whites are definitely inferior morally. However thats due to their culture. Still that culture may be influenced genetically. Physically it depends on the task at hand. Whites in general are better built for certain things while Blacks are better built for others.

Alrighty then. So if I say that blacks are lazy and do little other than take money from the government and sire children out of wedlock and kill each other in the streets, I'm not racist insofar as I say it is their "culture" to act that way?

Equal at what?

Alrighty then. So if I say that blacks are lazy and do little other than take money from the government and sire children out of wedlock and kill each other in the streets, I'm not racist insofar as I say it is their "culture" to act that way?
Blacks have proven they are builders of civilization. To assume Blacks are inherently any of the things you said shows that the person assuming these things are either ignorant or racist and more likely both. It shows a white reluctance to see the effects that living among whites can have upon a discriminated against segment of society.

Equal at what?

Blacks have proven they are builders of civilization. To assume Blacks are inherently any of the things you said shows that the person assuming these things are either ignorant or racist and more likely both. It shows a white reluctance to see the effects that living among whites can have upon a discriminated against segment of society.

Blacks didn't even make the first major civilization, nor the greatest in the ancient world. Romans brought civilization to a continent. England began the industrial revolution that catapulted the world into the modern era. America's founding fathers created the framework for the greatest nation in human history. Whites were the ones who took it upon themselves to end slavery.

Besides, I was using an example. You have said repeatedly that whites are genocidal, violent, manipulative, and exploitative. If saying largely proven things about blacks is racist and ignorant, then how are your claims not? You are demonstrating a black reluctance to see the world as it is.

Equal at what?

Blacks didn't even make the first major civilization, nor the greatest in the ancient world. Romans brought civilization to a continent. England began the industrial revolution that catapulted the world into the modern era. America's founding fathers created the framework for the greatest nation in human history. Whites were the ones who took it upon themselves to end slavery.

Besides, I was using an example. You have said repeatedly that whites are genocidal, violent, manipulative, and exploitative. If saying largely proven things about blacks is racist and ignorant, then how are your claims not? You are demonstrating a black reluctance to see the world as it is.
Blacks created both the civilizations in Sumer and in Egypt. Those were the two first civilizations with the Egyptian one being the greatest to ever exist. The Romans didnt last half as long nor has anyone else. England learned not once but twice from Africa how to deal with civilization and because they valued the teachings from Africa they were able to benefit from the knowledge of Blacks while subjugating people of color. Americans used the ideals of framing the nation from the Iroquois nation. They have even admitted as much. Whites have done nothing original or without significant help from other races mainly the Black ones.

History shows whites are genocidal, violent, liars, etc etc. History shows no such thing about Black people.

Alright then. Admit that you're a racist against whites.
He's admitted before, but then rants justification for a lifetime of being subjected to white racism. Normal people know two wrongs don't make a right.

Most of the time he doesn't claim to be a racist, but his posts are consistently racist and hateful toward his fellow Americans.

Odds are there were great African civilizations, but they've been lost to time. We only know about Rome because of an unbroken line of history.

Modern genetics has proved there is very little difference between human beings to the point there isn't any such thing as different races. At least not the traditional ones people like Asclepias love to follow. Skin tone doesn't denote race.

He's admitted before, but then rants justification for a lifetime of being subjected to white racism. Normal people know two wrongs don't make a right.

Most of the time he doesn't claim to be a racist, but his posts are consistently racist and hateful toward his fellow Americans.

Remember folks, it's only racist if a white person does it.

Anyone can be racist. Why do white people always whine and say things like you just said?

Anyone can be racist. Why do white people always whine and say things like you just said?

Because people like you seem to believe that racism is only perpetrated by whites.

And if anyone can be racist, then why not you?

Because people like you seem to believe that racism is only perpetrated by whites.

Racism and being racist is not the same thing. Only whites can practice racism in white dominated societies.

You have this weird white people logic thing going on. Just because anyone can be a racist doesnt mean everyone is a racist. Thats like claiming since white people have neanderthal genes all of them are savages.

Racism and being racist is not the same thing. Only whites can practice racism in white dominated societies.

You have this weird white people logic thing going on. Just because anyone can be a racist doesnt mean everyone is a racist. Thats like claiming since white people have neanderthal genes all of them are savages.

Racism is merely a belief that either your race is superior or another is inferior. Being racist is perfectly possible in any society. Since you see whites as inferior, you, sir, are a racist.

Racism is merely a belief that either your race is superior or another is inferior. Being racist is perfectly possible in any society. Since you see whites as inferior, you, sir, are a racist.
Its much more than that. You have to break the word down to get the correct meaning. Racism is a system (from the latin word ism) based on race. For example. Chattel slavery by whites was racism. Blacks own no systems in here in the US so they cant practice racism. They can only be racists. Whites on the other hand own all the systems.

Its much more than that. You have to break the word down to get the correct meaning. Racism is a system (from the latin word ism) based on race. For example. Chattel slavery by whites was racism. Blacks own no systems in here in the US so they cant practice racism. They can only be racists. Whites on the other hand own all the systems.
Definition of RACISM

1. 1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

I see no mention of "owning systems" in there. And, you refused to deny that you are indeed a racist.

Definition of RACISM

1. 1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

I see no mention of "owning systems" in there. And, you refused to deny that you are indeed a racist.
I instructed you to look at the etymology of the word. Arent you at least smart enough to do that without messing it up?

Definition of RACISM

I instructed you to look at the etymology of the word. Arent you at least smart enough to do that without messing it up?

Etymology has nothing to do with it. It gives clues to the meaning, yes, but the dictionary is still a higher power. Tons of words have had their meanings changed. We don't speak Latin, we speak English. In English, system ownership is clearly not a requirement of racism.

Aren't you at least smart enough to make a valid point?

Definition of RACISM

Etymology has nothing to do with it. It gives clues to the meaning, yes, but the dictionary is still a higher power. Tons of words have had their meanings changed. We don't speak Latin, we speak English. In English, system ownership is clearly not a requirement of racism.

Aren't you at least smart enough to make a valid point?
Only fools believe the dictionary is a higher power. To understand a word you need to know the history so you can see if the meaning has been tampered with.

We do speak Latin in many of the english words. How ignorant are you that you didnt know that?

What Percentage of English Words are Derived from Latin? | Dictionary.com Blog

"About 80 percent of the entries in any English dictionary are borrowed, mainly from Latin. Over 60 percent of all English words have Greek or Latin roots. In the vocabulary of the sciences and technology, the figure rises to over 90 percent. About 10 percent of the Latin vocabulary has found its way directly into English without an intermediary"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back