I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your perception of God is the white mans perception, full of as much deception and vain propaganda as the white man himself. There are no choices with the real God, its his way and no other way; that is how it really is in heaven. Its how it is in reality; the white man has dared to dictate terms with God and has set himself up as a god.

The white man is transparent , this thread sees through him.
You really need to stop looking through that racist lens of yours, it's distorting your view of the world. OTOH, you're free to be as big a racist asshole as you desire. Once you act upon it,however, it's you who will quickly be brought back to reality.

Where to your obtain your perception of God?

Your perception of God is the white mans perception, full of as much deception and vain propaganda as the white man himself. There are no choices with the real God, its his way and no other way; that is how it really is in heaven. Its how it is in reality; the white man has dared to dictate terms with God and has set himself up as a god.

The white man is transparent , this thread sees through him.
You really need to stop looking through that racist lens of yours, it's distorting your view of the world. OTOH, you're free to be as big a racist asshole as you desire. Once you act upon it,however, it's you who will quickly be brought back to reality.

Where to your obtain your perception of God?

I hold no interest in your use of foul language. I am looking through this thread with a white lens; taking a real good look at what it is like to be white. The dirt we uncover is not black dirt , its white dirt.

And its plenty of it.

And its plenty of interest in thread ; see how it grows.

....I am looking through this thread with a white lens....
Bullshit. Change every time you say "white" to "black" and you'd sound like the biggest fucking racist this side of David Duke. It works both ways, dude. Racism is hate and it doesn't matter who says it, where they are from or what color is their skin, it's still racism.

If you don't like my language, put me on ignore. Your racist friend Asclepias has claimed he'd do that a few times but he never does. I wonder why?

If thats what you call Black people....then yes. Your racist words dont change how I feel.
It's not what I call black people. It's what I call racists who happen to be black. If they were white, I'd call them white racists, white supremacists and wannabe murderers. See how that works? Fairness and equality to all.

If thats what you call Black people....then yes. Your racist words dont change how I feel.
It's not what I call black people. It's what I call racists who happen to be black. If they were white, I'd call them white racists, white supremacists and wannabe murderers. See how that works? Fairness and equality to all.
If thats not what you call Black people then why did you say that? I never said anything like you said. Face it. Youre a racist.

....I am looking through this thread with a white lens....
Bullshit. Change every time you say "white" to "black" and you'd sound like the biggest fucking racist this side of David Duke. It works both ways, dude. Racism is hate and it doesn't matter who says it, where they are from or what color is their skin, it's still racism.

If you don't like my language, put me on ignore. Your racist friend Asclepias has claimed he'd do that a few times but he never does. I wonder why?

I don't like your language ,but I welcome all to this thread. I need all examples of white I can get. Your language is a good example of white, when I am finished with what white has done to fashion ,I will go into what whites have done to language. And if your still around ,I'll use you in that portion as well.

Welcome to thread , see how it grows.

If thats not what you call Black people then why did you say that? I never said anything like you said. Face it. Youre a racist.
You're a racist. You've admitted being a racist. You constantly post racist claptrap.

Like I just told your cohort, if you replaced every time you said "white" with "black", it'd sound like the biggest fucking racist statement from the 1950s.

I don't like your language ,but I welcome all to this thread. I need all examples of white I can get. Your language is a good example of white, when I am finished with what white has done to fashion ,I will go into what whites have done to language. And if your still around ,I'll use you in that portion as well.

Thanks for both the further examples of your racism plus the threat.

Thanks for both the further examples of your racism plus the threat.

Welcome to thread, the exposure of white, see how thread grows.

Black Unemployment Driven By White America's Favors For Friends | Huffington Post

Last edited:
"Hate begets hate; violence begets violence; toughness begets a greater toughness. We must meet the forces of hate with the power of love."
Martin Luther King (1958)
Your racist agenda will ultimately fail. You may get your 15 minutes of fame for assaulting or murdering innocent people, but you'll still end up a failure.

Are you dense? Are there bats in your belfry? This thread is a stunning victory. And I am not even half way through it; what its like to be white is a long list; I figure if I can get your attention and participation, then I can draw other whites as well. I just have a weird habit of running white off; you know ,intimidating them.

You must excuse me , an old habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back