I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every other color wishes they were white. that says a lot.
No one wishes they were white. Even white people. You look sickly.
C'mon Asc-likker, every time you say shit like that it just re-inforces what I said. But thanks for the help anyways.

Your language is corrupt; soon I will go into how whites corrupted language. Stay with us. I need your example.

C'mon Asc-likker, every time you say shit like that it just re-inforces what I said. But thanks for the help anyways.

Your language is corrupt; soon I will go into how whites corrupted language. Stay with us. I need your example.
Whites corrupted language? You mean like Ebonics? :lol:

Your a gift to this thread , your corruption of the human language is a prime example of how your race did it. But let me finish with how whites corrupted fashion.

Ebonics is a creation of a language. Something whites have trouble doing.

Ebonics is a creation of a language. Something whites have trouble doing.
You're right, white people have trouble talking like they have a mouth full of crack vials. :D
Whites had trouble counting. Roman numerals arent very efficient and good for science.
Whites had trouble writing. They though the books the Egyptians wrote were weird.
Whites had trouble speaking. Their language is a hodge podge of every other language on the planet.

"Hate begets hate; violence begets violence; toughness begets a greater toughness. We must meet the forces of hate with the power of love."
Martin Luther King (1958)
Your racist agenda will ultimately fail. You may get your 15 minutes of fame for assaulting or murdering innocent people, but you'll still end up a failure.

Are you dense? Are there bats in your belfry? This thread is a stunning victory. And I am not even half way through it; what its like to be white is a long list; I figure if I can get your attention and participation, then I can draw other whites as well. I just have a weird habit of running white off; you know ,intimidating them.

You must excuse me , an old habit.
It should be clear who has bats in their belfry and who does not to anyone who cares to scroll through this thread. Consider it as you please. You can't change what more rational people think of racists and haters. Martin Luther King knew where people who hate will end up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back