I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
white people logic. A Black person says "we are going to protect our people." = racist.

046e90619d5ce2b65ee1aaaf101353c9.jpg
Incorrect, but I've already given up hope that you will ever see past your own hatred. You'll just stew in your own juices until you do something supremely stupid or die of either heart disease or cancer.
Correct. You just posted a picture implying the KKK and the BPP were the same. Only white people think that stupidly.
Same as in both are malevolent racists. Your own posts often epitomize racial hatred.

white people logic. A Black person says "we are going to protect our people." = racist.

Incorrect, but I've already given up hope that you will ever see past your own hatred. You'll just stew in your own juices until you do something supremely stupid or die of either heart disease or cancer.
Correct. You just posted a picture implying the KKK and the BPP were the same. Only white people think that stupidly.
Same as in both are malevolent racists. Your own posts often epitomize racial hatred.

I see you are too ignorant to know the difference between the people in your first post and the people in your last post. More white stupidity.

I don't understand why one sees the OP as racist. We all have fallen short and committed evil. He's just talking about how whites have affected history. He's never said he dislikes whites or that we are all evil. I think some here need to get their estrogen levels checked.

Oh, please. Lol. Think what you want, but people who have been reading these kinds of threads know better.

Explain to me why close to 30,000 views are on this thread , including your views? Whats the matter , you don't like seeing negative truth about your race?

What's it feel like seeing it?

What's it feel like?

You're right, I'm embarrassed that such a weenie is trying to pick me up.
Obviously you're embarrassed at being found out to be Brit or some other former colony of the Brits. You are free to your homosexual fantasies, but you should go to the Left side of the forum; that's where the Gays hang out. ;)
I'm sure you know where the gays hang out, you go there to pack fudge.

I don't understand why one sees the OP as racist. We all have fallen short and committed evil. He's just talking about how whites have affected history. He's never said he dislikes whites or that we are all evil. I think some here need to get their estrogen levels checked.

Oh, please. Lol. Think what you want, but people who have been reading these kinds of threads know better.

Explain to me why close to 30,000 views are on this thread , including your views? Whats the matter , you don't like seeing negative truth about your race?

What's it feel like?
Exercising that chip on your shoulder again?

I see you are too ignorant to know the difference between the people in your first post and the people in your last post. More white stupidity.

as if white supremacy was bad thing

I don't converse too much with this guy, much for the same reason I don't Converse with Steve McGarret and his ilk. They have a similar moral and social infection that may be contagious, I suspect they most likely caught it from each other. It causes blindness and lack of feeling so as of late i try to keep my distance lest I also get infected. I find theres a pretty nice world out there with people of all races.
Can't fault you there. Conversing with haters always leaves a coating on slime behind. Agreed 100% about how their moral and social infection can be contagious. OTOH, like Edmund Burke is often quoted as saying, "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." IMHO, it's good to at least stand up against such racist evil as seen on this thread and elsewhere even if it's only a few brief comments.

What's it feel like having to see white?

What's it feel like looking in the mirror?

I don't converse too much with this guy, much for the same reason I don't Converse with Steve McGarret and his ilk. They have a similar moral and social infection that may be contagious, I suspect they most likely caught it from each other. It causes blindness and lack of feeling so as of late i try to keep my distance lest I also get infected. I find theres a pretty nice world out there with people of all races.
Can't fault you there. Conversing with haters always leaves a coating on slime behind. Agreed 100% about how their moral and social infection can be contagious. OTOH, like Edmund Burke is often quoted as saying, "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." IMHO, it's good to at least stand up against such racist evil as seen on this thread and elsewhere even if it's only a few brief comments.

What's it feel like having to see white?

What's it feel like looking in the mirror?
Being white is FANTASTIC!

What's it feel like?
Are you seriously under the impression that "30,000 views" means 30,000 people have read this thread or that the number of views somehow validates your bullshit?

What's it feel like?
Are you seriously under the impression that "30,000 views" means 30,000 people have read this thread or that the number of views somehow validates your bullshit?

Your reading it ; you validate it. Welcome to thread , see how it grows.

Incorrect, but most homophobics are latent homosexuals. Get some counseling before you hang yourself with pantyhose in the closet.

I have nothing against Brits, Canucks or anyone else, gay or not. I am, however, curious about why latent homosexuals are so hateful toward gays and why you are hiding your foreign upbringing.

Incorrect, but most homophobics are latent homosexuals. Get some counseling before you hang yourself with pantyhose in the closet.

I have nothing against Brits, Canucks or anyone else, gay or not. I am, however, curious about why latent homosexuals are so hateful toward gays and why you are hiding your foreign upbringing.
You're creepy, I don't divulge anything to creeps.

Why whites can't handle the language in this thread ;

The Sugarcoated Language Of White Fragility | Huffington Post

And how do you feel about it when people speak "negatively" about your race. Oh, that would mean they are racists, right? :D Such hypocritical BS you are spewing. People are looking at this thread because you are making a spectacle of yourself.

I already know I have something to do with it ; your just in denial that your race has something to do with it as well. Stay with us.

Why whites can't handle the language in this thread ;

The Sugarcoated Language Of White Fragility | Huffington Post

And how do you feel about it when people speak "negatively" about your race. Oh, that would mean they are racists, right? :D Such hypocritical BS you are spewing. People are looking at this thread because you are making a spectacle of yourself.

I already know I have something to do with it ; your just in denial that your race has something to do with it as well. Stay with us.
Why do you blame whites for your inadequacies?

Maybe it's a woman! :D There is no gender designation on the profile, so it could be a female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back