I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why whites can't handle the language in this thread ;

The Sugarcoated Language Of White Fragility | Huffington Post

And how do you feel about it when people speak "negatively" about your race. Oh, that would mean they are racists, right? :D Such hypocritical BS you are spewing. People are looking at this thread because you are making a spectacle of yourself.

I already know I have something to do with it ; your just in denial that your race has something to do with it as well. Stay with us.

You have something to do with what? :lol:

Your reading it ; you validate it. Welcome to thread , see how it grows.

What's it feel like seeing it?
LOL. Whatever fantasy you want to believe, Micky.

Come now, history is being made here ; this thread is real. What white people did was real. Look ,don't be afraid ,I am not going to hurt white people ;

much.

Who cares? ALL people back in the day were savages. Chill out! Nothing personal.

Why whites can't handle the language in this thread ;

The Sugarcoated Language Of White Fragility | Huffington Post

And how do you feel about it when people speak "negatively" about your race. Oh, that would mean they are racists, right? :D Such hypocritical BS you are spewing. People are looking at this thread because you are making a spectacle of yourself.

I already know I have something to do with it ; your just in denial that your race has something to do with it as well. Stay with us.

Maybe you want a hanky to wipe your tears?

Come now, history is being made here ; this thread is real. What white people did was real. Look ,don't be afraid ,I am not going to hurt white people ;

much.

Who cares? ALL people back in the day were savages. Chill out! Nothing personal.

Ah , there you go , let the real whitey come out. I need that during this section on what your race did to language.

much.

Ah , there you go , let the real whitey come out. I need that during this section on what your race did to language.

Shall I call the waaaahmbulance now or later? :dunno:

much.

What race am I anyway?

It's simple in my mind. Whites did have impact on history both good and bad. Accept it, wouldn't one feeling affended show you habor those same evil feelings the Op has described.

much.

What race am I anyway?

You talk white
you reason like white
you curse like white
you write like white
you most likely read like white

read this with me;
11 Things White People Should Stop Saying to Black People Immediately

much.

What race am I anyway?

You talk white
you reason like white
you curse like white
you write like white

read this with me;

Do you not see your own hypocrisy? Holy shit, dude. You need help, serious help. :lol:

much.

What race am I anyway?

You talk white
you reason like white
you curse like white
you write like white

read this with me;
Translation: If a person speaks and writes articulately, they must be white.

much.

What race am I anyway?

You talk white
you reason like white
you curse like white
you write like white

read this with me;

Do you not see your own hypocrisy? Holy shit, dude. You need help, serious help. :lol:

I'm getting serious help , thank you.

much.

What race am I anyway?

You talk white
you reason like white
you curse like white
you write like white

read this with me;

There you go ,let that white come out of you.

I need that white ,I'm trying to prove some points here;

come now , lets not be shy, let that white out!

What race am I anyway?

You talk white
you reason like white
you curse like white
you write like white

read this with me;

Change your shrink. It's not helping you.

So, what does what some people did before I was born have to do with me?

What race am I anyway?

You talk white
you reason like white
you curse like white
you write like white

read this with me;

There you go ,let that white come out of you.

I need that white ,I'm trying to prove some points here;

come now , lets not be shy, let that white out!

You started this thread. Lol. YOU wonder what it's like to be white. :dunno:

What race am I anyway?

You talk white
you reason like white
you curse like white
you write like white

read this with me;

Change your shrink. It's not helping you.

So, what does what some people did before I was born have to do with me?

White don't rub off , its still a part of your nature. White people have not stopped being racist ; more on that later, as for now , just keep letting that white speak come out of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back