🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'I won't be a Republican': Liz Cheney if Trump becomes presidential nominee

Incorrect. There are a great many of them... legions of them who would breath a sigh of relief if Rump was sidelined or keeled-over from a heart attack.

And it is those vast numbers of souls who must find the courage to speak out against the Know-Nothings who have taken control of the Grand Old Party.
The know-nothings are the ones constantly spewing their hatred of Trump. The party will soon be rid of them all.

The GOP will then be the MAGAt-GOP.
She's a daily reminder that people from across the spectrum think that Trump is a dangerous con man.

The rubes convince themselves and each other that anyone who doesn't bend over for the Orange High Hard One must be a left wing, evil commie. So solid conservatives like this render them confused and pissy. Too bad.

She's a daily reminder that people from across the spectrum think that Trump is a dangerous con man

Across the spectrum? OK, let's make a list.

1) Leftists
2) Daddy's girls protecting their Daddy (e.g., Liz)

From there, I have nothing. Add to the list since you say it's everyone

you brought this up....you must be a bigger drama queen....

So if I bring something up, that means I am required to go back and forth and back and forth even long after there's no content. And all this one was that I made a joke, which apparently really bothers you even though the joke didn't in any way make fun of or criticize you.

Give it up, drama queen.

OK, that made fun of you, but I didn't say that until you went on and on about nothing

She's a daily reminder that people from across the spectrum think that Trump is a dangerous con man.

The rubes convince themselves and each other that anyone who doesn't bend over for the Orange High Hard One must be a left wing, evil commie. So solid conservatives like this render them confused and pissy. Too bad.
Across the spectrum? OK, let's make a list.

1) Leftists
2) Daddy's girls protecting their Daddy (e.g., Liz)

From there, I have nothing. Add to the list since you say it's everyone
I say it, they jump in to illustrate it for me.

Damn I'm good.

I say it, they jump in to illustrate it for me.

Damn I'm good.

You made a claim, I challenged you to back it up, you made a snotty comment and ran away. Fine, just go bitch.

Leftists hate Trump, sure. But your claim that there are all these people out there and they're all on your side is so childish, so you

So if I bring something up, that means I am required to go back and forth and back and forth even long after there's no content. And all this one was that I made a joke, which apparently really bothers you even though the joke didn't in any way make fun of or criticize you.

Give it up, drama queen.

OK, that made fun of you, but I didn't say that until you went on and on about nothing
all i told you was she doesnt affect me....which she doesnt....you kept it going....so either you like her or you are a drama queen yourself...

all i told you was she doesnt affect me....which she doesnt....you kept it going....so either you like her or you are a drama queen yourself...

You covered that in both your first and second posts. What is this, like your eight and you're still making the same point? Which is my point. Let it go, it's time

You covered that in both your first and second posts. What is this, like your eight and you're still making the same point? Which is my point. Let it go, it's time
and yet you kept it going....which is my point.....

if Trump ISN'T the nominee, i won't be a Republican!

I think she is just interested in giving Stacey Abrams a run for her money as the most irrelevant political figure ...
Who still manages to garner a lot of Establishment Media attention.

The know-nothings are the ones constantly spewing their hatred of Trump. The party will soon be rid of them all.
A Stalinist Purge? Yes. Suits you-and-yours. All minds thinking-alike. Subservient to Fearless Leader. --- you people make me (and millions of others) sick.

Prior to the 1/6 episode, she voted with the Republican caucus more than 90% of the time. If not a Republican (not that any Republican cares), then with whom will she break bread?
Percentages aren't near as important as watching liars in horror calumnize, humiliate, and marginalize an honest man who gave the poor high-paying jobs, had just about brought peace to the Middle East between contestants with 5,000 years of negative histories and constant killings, suicide bombings, and threats. He brought order to the border, And because the leftists became too self-serving, they grew jealous that they weren't the ones bringing about world peace, jealous that Trump's military power was saving America from aggressors and for the good of mankind. Democrats are anal about power. They rip up the Constitution as they do not care to share America's fortunes with others. They've taken calumny way to far for personal pleasure and gains.

Forum List

Back