🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'I won't be a Republican': Liz Cheney if Trump becomes presidential nominee

A Stalinist Purge? Yes. Suits you-and-yours. All minds thinking-alike. Subservient to Fearless Leader. --- you people make me (and millions of others) sick.
They aren't going to be shot, douche nozzle. On the other hand, Biden is arresting or investigating anyone who opposes him. The way you assholes accuse Trump of being an autocrat really cracks me up.

They aren't going to be shot, douche nozzle. On the other hand, Biden is arresting or investigating anyone who opposes him. The way you assholes accuse Trump of being an autocrat really cracks me up.
So long as your Orange Baboon-God gets sidelined in the law courts, and so long as the letter of the law is observed, it's all gonna be good... :itsok:

So long as your Orange Baboon-God gets sidelined in the law courts, and so long as the letter of the law is observed, it's all gonna be good... :itsok:
The Dims already to a great big crap on the letter of the law.

I wonder if she believes like many in the different fields of employment that she is owed. And somehow, she was scorned. Trump was not a war monger by his actions. A purge of Neo Cons has occurred from the Repub Party but there is still an amount of them.
Here's what happened. She got together with the RINO's and other never Trumpers and they all agreed to throw Trump under the bus. Then most of them chickened out. She and a few other swamp rats destroyed their careers. Nobody rallied to her side except the untrustworthy backstabbing Democrats.

So long as we are able to send most of the Dem leadership to prison farms and outlaw the Dem party, it's all gonna be good.

She's a daily reminder that people from across the spectrum think that Trump is a dangerous con man.

The rubes convince themselves and each other that anyone who doesn't bend over for the Orange High Hard One must be a left wing, evil commie. So solid conservatives like this render them confused and pissy. Too bad.

No. She is a daily reminder that TDS is not just for liberal Democrats!

No. She is a daily reminder that TDS is not just for liberal Democrats!
TDS is only for one group.

9B4q6ui.jpg

Orange Baboon-God?

BTW, congratulations. I heard that they're finally going to move you into the fifth grade next year! Way to go, kid!

Why is Chaney's opinion relevant? She never was a republican and that's why she lost the primary election.
Perhaps she will run for President as a Democrat. If she wins her father Dick Cheney can then tell her what to do and be in charge of the nation again like he was with Bush the Younger. Perhaps then we will find an excuse to invade Iran and make money for the all important military industrial complex for the next couple of decades.

Forum List

Back