🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'I won't be a Republican': Liz Cheney if Trump becomes presidential nominee

It is odd that a politician would burn their career right to the ground on purpose. :cuckoo:

She can't possibly believe the Democrats will like her when this is over. They love Republican traitors, then dump them as soon as we're on the next issue. Democrat love for Romney is long gone. Republicans aren't going to support her. I don't get the end game for her. I'm really saying the same thing you are in a different slant

Well, *sniff* *sniff* *sniff.* First she betrays him to the lying left. Then she cozies up to the liars and feeds on more lies till she gets fat. Now she's taking a stab at the entire Republican Party over what grime has been inserted into her sorry soul. She can't handle the truth. That was unRepublican from the getgo. She is just trying to justify her bad decision because she's hooked on the liars of the Democrat Party and already sold her soul to them. :rolleyes-41:
Opposing an enemy of America’s democracy such as Trump isn’t ‘betrayal’ – it’s patriotism.

Opposing an enemy of America’s democracy such as Trump isn’t ‘betrayal’ – it’s patriotism.

Not when you do it with all the dishonesty you do it with, Wile-E. The dishonesty proves you know there's something wrong with what you are doing. We have the right to vote for who we want, and you do not have the legitimate authority to go beyond your vote for what you want to stop us

1664129663359.png

It is odd that a politician would burn their career right to the ground on purpose. :cuckoo:
I wonder if she believes like many in the different fields of employment that she is owed. And somehow, she was scorned. Trump was not a war monger by his actions. A purge of Neo Cons has occurred from the Repub Party but there is still an amount of them.

All three of them.
Incorrect. There are a great many of them... legions of them who would breath a sigh of relief if Rump was sidelined or keeled-over from a heart attack.

And it is those vast numbers of souls who must find the courage to speak out against the Know-Nothings who have taken control of the Grand Old Party.

Forum List

Back