I Won't Root For US World Cup Women Trump Haters

We now have national team athletes purporting to represent the UNITED States who are shitting on the very country they represent.

I would rather the U.S. never compete than to have that bullshit.

This "union" needs to go the way of the dinosaurs.

We now have national team athletes purporting to represent the UNITED States who are shitting on the very country they represent.

Anyone else notice that to CRCs....the disrespect to donnie is the end all and be all. Nothing about the country..........all about disrespecting donnie. The United States means nothing to CRCs anymore if it clashes with their adoration of fat donnie. It's not "God and Country" anymore. It's "Trump, God, and Country"....in that order.

Why all the jingoism before games then?
Like what? The national anthem?

So, playing and singing the anthem of the nation to whom we are all allegedly loyal is now POLITICS???

Do you see where we go off track?

We are not a nation. We are a FORCED union that needs to end.

I admit I wanted those flat-chested woMEN to get their lesbian asses handed to them. I think they disgraced our President, our country who provides them a nice living to kick a ball around, and themselves. Part of the deal is going to the WH if you win representing the USA...they don't deserve to and I hope they're not invited.
"flat-chested"....:71: Having big boobs is rather uncomfortable when stopping the ball. But, by all means.........your attempt at insulting them is amusing, to say the least.

Chromosome-test them....I bet half of them have more testosterone than your average snowflake "male". The pink hair one is total man-face, no tits, snarling aggressive and obviously mentally ill. If she wants equal pay let's make sure she's female first....drop the shorts and take a look.

Anyone else notice that to CRCs....the disrespect to donnie is the end all and be all. Nothing about the country..........all about disrespecting donnie. The United States means nothing to CRCs anymore if it clashes with their adoration of fat donnie. It's not "God and Country" anymore. It's "Trump, God, and Country"....in that order.
Where the fuck did you see me showing ANY adoration to Trump in my comments?

If players don't want to go to the WH, fine. They still represent the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. If they are going to shit on my nation, FOR WHATEVER REASON, I don't want them there.

No other nation on EARTH does this shit.

Why do we?

Seems you already have dummy. Got anything else? It seems you got nothing on the subject of the thread other than your usual insults. BTW, you need to brush up on your insults, they are rather old and tired.

What's tired is how people like you ignore things in some then try jumping on others.

Thanks, you have nothing else, I didn't think so.

I've commented on the thread topic and all you bought here was the usual.

LOL! I commented on the topic dummy. I also commented on another issue when two people hurled nothing but insults that had nothing to do with the topic, so before accusing me, look at your own conduct, dummy!
Oh the irony...

No any different than your stupidity is it?

Congrats to the women's team, I didn't watch it, nor did I really care however it is nice for a US team to win.

Right now, I'm watching the womens' world cup championship soccer game. Originally, I felt pretty good that, representing the USA, these women had beaten a lot of good teams to make all the way to the final game.

That was before I found out about the despicable nasty comments that at least 3 of the women on this team (maybe more) said about President Trump. Apparently these women (Ali Kreiger, Alex Morgan, and team co-captain Megan Rapinoe) are NOT representing the USA. They are representing THEMSELVES, and nothing more.

Rapnioe even used profanity when she said she wasn’t going to the White House if the team wins the Women’s World Cup. Morgan likewise said she’s prepared to decline a possible invitation to visit President Trump at the White House.

Rapinoe started kneeling during the anthem in 2016, to show solidarity with former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who did it before NFL games, to protest social and racial injustice(so he thinks). But the United States Soccer Federation then adopted a policy that requires players to stand. Now she stands, but she has been criticized for not singing and putting her hand over her heart like other players.

Kreiger stated >> "'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect"

No respect is exactly what these 3 stooges warrant, and they won't get it from me, and probably millions of other Americans as well. I hate to say it but I'd actually rather see the Netherlands win this championship, rather than have it go to these traitors.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

US soccer star Alex Morgan plans to decline any White House invite after World Cup

Trump calls out Rapinoe for comments about White House visit | WTOP

Team USA star Ali Krieger rips Trump: 'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect'
"I Won't Root For US World Cup Women Trump Haters"

Of course you won't because you're not mature enough, patriotic enough, or honorable enough to put your country over your politics.

Hmmm....you're incredibly stupid. This whole issue came about because the women's soccer team put politics over their country.
The team did no such thing, ya hysterical loon. One player said she wouldn't go to the White House if invited. Snowflakes then root against America's team because they put their politics over their country.

The team did no such thing, ya hysterical loon. One player said she wouldn't go to the White House if invited. Snowflakes then root against America's team because they put their politics over their country.
cxx_rapinoe_22.jpg

Sadly they're not much of role models. I know our children view them with contempt
I'm sure you speak for all teenage soccer playing girls.

I speak for my own children...they don't take kindly to manly looking women dissing their nation's flag.

Of course you probably do...don't ya?

I feel sorry for your children.

I thought that talking about other's family was against the TOS? Just wondering.
It is.....or does it apply just as much as when a poster brings up the topic of their family to make an anecdotal point. Perhaps that classifies as baiting.....or trolling. Interesting to think about.

That is a very good point. Most anecdotal stories do involve family, because that is who most of us have experiences with. Let me ask you this, and I'm not trying to be argumentative I'm really curious. If say Obama or Trump used their children as anecdotal story, does that give opponents the right to attack the children? Maybe that is a different, I'm not sure.

Right now, I'm watching the womens' world cup championship soccer game. Originally, I felt pretty good that, representing the USA, these women had beaten a lot of good teams to make all the way to the final game.

That was before I found out about the despicable nasty comments that at least 3 of the women on this team (maybe more) said about President Trump. Apparently these women (Ali Kreiger, Alex Morgan, and team co-captain Megan Rapinoe) are NOT representing the USA. They are representing THEMSELVES, and nothing more.

Rapnioe even used profanity when she said she wasn’t going to the White House if the team wins the Women’s World Cup. Morgan likewise said she’s prepared to decline a possible invitation to visit President Trump at the White House.

Rapinoe started kneeling during the anthem in 2016, to show solidarity with former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who did it before NFL games, to protest social and racial injustice(so he thinks). But the United States Soccer Federation then adopted a policy that requires players to stand. Now she stands, but she has been criticized for not singing and putting her hand over her heart like other players.

No respect is exactly what these 3 stooges warrant, and they won't get it from me, and probably millions of other Americans as well. I hate to say it but I'd actually rather see the Netherlands win this championship, rather than have it go to these traitors.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

US soccer star Alex Morgan plans to decline any White House invite after World Cup

Team USA star Ali Krieger rips Trump: 'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect'

Of course you won't because you're not mature enough, patriotic enough, or honorable enough to put your country over your politics.

Hmmm....you're incredibly stupid. This whole issue came about because the women's soccer team put politics over their country.
The politics thing has been going on for many years now. The fireworks shows need to be them as targets. Can you imagine the hilarity? Don't play if you have a problem with the nation and either go on life's work or join a real revolution to take the nation down. Instead of playing in a building....remove it!

Wow, reading through this thread I’m reminded of how many misogynistic scumbags there are lurking around here. Hey, way to go assholes, the United States of America’s women’s soccer team just won the World Cup, it’s a big deal the world over. They also happen to deplore the president, maybe you should be asking yourselves why. Nah you’ll just continue being lowlife pricks. Oh btw: Trump is a womanizing piece of shit...confirmed (hmmmm maybe that has something to do with it)
Everything is picking sides. Maybe you should have watched the worst teams play. For me that was a few years ago when the tournament was in Canada. No people in the stands and the level of play was terrible. There are only maybe several teams in the female soccer that are good and only a couple who are constant champion level. These women act like animals. They have no class as a group and you read about them with their issues in between tournaments. And what is worse they are near pure privileged white in color. They in affect, are racist, bigots and haters. And that tells you what the lesbians on the team are, doesn't it? Tragically there are dignified and classy women on the team. But like you and your agendas...guilt by association and hearsay. I could never see myself blowing a few hundred dollars watching one of these matches. Going to a competative high school match played by males is the same level as them anyway. We are always fooled by agendas. Then again, why do you think we purchase most of our products from Asia. All of those great intellectual quota graduates are keeping us ahead of them....bwhahaaaaa!
what is worse they are near pure privileged white in color.

The bigotry is staggering. Tell us again how it is so much worse to be 'white in color,'

GO NETHERLANDS!!

And this is the current problem in sports - some players want it to be political and most people watching have no interest in political bullshit.

Listening to democracy now podcast the other day surprised me when the commentators declared sports INHERENTLY political. This is what it has come down to - every outlet in your life is now considered a proper platform to politicize. The very concept is corrosive.

cxx_rapinoe_22.jpg

Thanks for proving me right.... it is one player. :113:

That's all it takes to get righties to hate America's team. Party over country for rightards.

Look at all the Orange Zombies getting whipped up into a heated lynch mob just because a bunch of vocal and intelligent women stood up for what they believe in and stood up to the Orange Bully in the WH. Congrats to them winning the cup.

cxx_rapinoe_22.jpg

That's all it takes to get righties to hate America's team. Party over country for rightards.
One player did MORE than just say she wouldn't go to the White House.

If you can't see the difference, there is no hope for you.

If you accept THAT behavior above, from a person representing YOUR NATION, you can have not love for your country.

Like I said--this bullshit "union" needs to die.

Texas Independence, bitches!!!

texass_edited-1_2048x.jpg

jamesgonzalesdarkwoodcropped.jpg

As Moore returned to camp, the Texians raised a homemade white banner with an image of the cannon painted in black in the center, over the words "Come and Take It". The makeshift flag evoked the American Revolutionary-era slogan "Don't Tread on Me". Texians then fired their cannon at the Mexican camp. Realizing that he was outnumbered and outgunned, Castañeda led his troops back to San Antonio de Béxar. The troops were gone before the Texians finished reloading. In his report to Ugartechea, Castañeda wrote "since the orders from your Lordship were for me to withdraw without compromising the honor of Mexican arms, I did so".

Battle of Gonzales - Wikipedia

GO NETHERLANDS!!

And this is the current problem in sports - some players want it to be political and most people watching have no interest in political bullshit.

Listening to democracy now podcast the other day surprised me when the commentators declared sports INHERENTLY political. This is what it has come down to - every outlet in your life is now considered a proper platform to politicize. The very concept is corrosive.

I blame it on social media.

cxx_rapinoe_22.jpg

One player did MORE than just say she wouldn't go to the White House.

If you can't see the difference, there is no hope for you.

If you accept THAT behavior above, from a person representing YOUR NATION, you can have not love for your country.

Like I said--this bullshit "union" needs to die.

Texas Independence, bitches!!!

texass_edited-1_2048x.jpg

jamesgonzalesdarkwoodcropped.jpg

As Moore returned to camp, the Texians raised a homemade white banner with an image of the cannon painted in black in the center, over the words "Come and Take It". The makeshift flag evoked the American Revolutionary-era slogan "Don't Tread on Me". Texians then fired their cannon at the Mexican camp. Realizing that he was outnumbered and outgunned, Castañeda led his troops back to San Antonio de Béxar. The troops were gone before the Texians finished reloading. In his report to Ugartechea, Castañeda wrote "since the orders from your Lordship were for me to withdraw without compromising the honor of Mexican arms, I did so".

Battle of Gonzales - Wikipedia
The photo you posted was from years ago and has nothing to do with the World Cup or the White House. Do your research before you post.

Forum List

Back