I Won't Root For US World Cup Women Trump Haters

Take your punk ass to that Irish cow and tell her families are not to be mentioned. That should be simple for you also.

Seems you already have dummy. Got anything else? It seems you got nothing on the subject of the thread other than your usual insults. BTW, you need to brush up on your insults, they are rather old and tired.

What's tired is how people like you ignore things in some then try jumping on others.

Thanks, you have nothing else, I didn't think so.

I've commented on the thread topic and all you bought here was the usual.

LOL! I commented on the topic dummy. I also commented on another issue when two people hurled nothing but insults that had nothing to do with the topic, so before accusing me, look at your own conduct, dummy!
Oh the irony...

You certainly seem hung up on gay women like Rapinoe, Maddow, even myself. Last time I knew someone like that, it was because they saw their life as a failure because a woman had taken their job, their girlfriend, their entire social life.
Wait a minute -- you are a gay woman?

I thought you were just a really ugly dude.
You "thought". :71:
Go take a look in the mirror. Anybody should be able to understand my confusion.

BTW - personal hygiene isn't just for conservatives, you know.
Too funny! :71: Clear cut surrender on your part.
th
Speaking of clear cut...

Have you considered attending to your arm pits lately?
It's a well known fact that when a poster abandons the thread topic to do nothing but personally attack another poster, they've surrendered. I've already posted your white flag once. Do you need another? Or better yet, here:

I'm
Right now, I'm watching the womens' world cup championship soccer game. Originally, I felt pretty good that, representing the USA, these women had beaten a lot of good teams to make all the way to the final game.

That was before I found out about the despicable nasty comments that at least 3 of the women on this team (maybe more) said about President Trump. Apparently these women (Ali Kreiger, Alex Morgan, and team co-captain Megan Rapinoe) are NOT representing the USA. They are representing THEMSELVES, and nothing more.

Rapnioe even used profanity when she said she wasn’t going to the White House if the team wins the Women’s World Cup. Morgan likewise said she’s prepared to decline a possible invitation to visit President Trump at the White House.

Rapinoe started kneeling during the anthem in 2016, to show solidarity with former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who did it before NFL games, to protest social and racial injustice(so he thinks). But the United States Soccer Federation then adopted a policy that requires players to stand. Now she stands, but she has been criticized for not singing and putting her hand over her heart like other players.

Kreiger stated >> "'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect"

No respect is exactly what these 3 stooges warrant, and they won't get it from me, and probably millions of other Americans as well. I hate to say it but I'd actually rather see the Netherlands win this championship, rather than have it go to these traitors.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

US soccer star Alex Morgan plans to decline any White House invite after World Cup

Trump calls out Rapinoe for comments about White House visit | WTOP

Team USA star Ali Krieger rips Trump: 'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect'

I'm sure they are shattered not having your support

Three days form now they'll be forgotten

Not by teenage soccer playing girls.
Not by any girl or women with any real self-esteem.

I'm
Right now, I'm watching the womens' world cup championship soccer game. Originally, I felt pretty good that, representing the USA, these women had beaten a lot of good teams to make all the way to the final game.

That was before I found out about the despicable nasty comments that at least 3 of the women on this team (maybe more) said about President Trump. Apparently these women (Ali Kreiger, Alex Morgan, and team co-captain Megan Rapinoe) are NOT representing the USA. They are representing THEMSELVES, and nothing more.

Rapnioe even used profanity when she said she wasn’t going to the White House if the team wins the Women’s World Cup. Morgan likewise said she’s prepared to decline a possible invitation to visit President Trump at the White House.

Rapinoe started kneeling during the anthem in 2016, to show solidarity with former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who did it before NFL games, to protest social and racial injustice(so he thinks). But the United States Soccer Federation then adopted a policy that requires players to stand. Now she stands, but she has been criticized for not singing and putting her hand over her heart like other players.

No respect is exactly what these 3 stooges warrant, and they won't get it from me, and probably millions of other Americans as well. I hate to say it but I'd actually rather see the Netherlands win this championship, rather than have it go to these traitors.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

US soccer star Alex Morgan plans to decline any White House invite after World Cup

Team USA star Ali Krieger rips Trump: 'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect'

Sadly they're not much of role models. I know our children view them with contempt
Ipso Facto.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

They should play against men..and get their asses kicked.
A lot of them moved up in skill by playing against boys while growing up.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

Meh, just a bunch of selfish split tails. I do find it funny though, they gripe about pay, they get payed what they do because no one watches them, or even cares about soccar, let alone woman's soccar. They are already forgotten really.
No misogyny to see here, folks.:114:

Female sports in the US are being ruined by dykes and leftist bigots.
They are being ruined by POLITICS.

Trump Calls for Boycott if N.F.L. Doesn’t Crack Down on Anthem Protests

It is truly telling just how much Democrats support disrespecting America and flag.

Sports are supposed to be a place where personal beliefs, ideology, and religion are put aside to come together as a team. The "kneelers" are BAD TEAMMATES because they put their TEAM LOGO on their ideology regardless if that offends their teammates....

Why can't they express their views with no uniform on, like Brady and Kraft did when endorsing Trump?

A: because most of the KNEELERS are sub 20 IQ retards and they can't hold their own in debate....

I'm

Sadly they're not much of role models. I know our children view them with contempt
I'm sure you speak for all teenage soccer playing girls.

I speak for my own children...they don't take kindly to manly looking women dissing their nation's flag.

Of course you probably do...don't ya?
Those who cannot do.....criticize.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

Meh, just a bunch of selfish split tails. I do find it funny though, they gripe about pay, they get payed what they do because no one watches them, or even cares about soccar, let alone woman's soccar. They are already forgotten really.
No misogyny to see here, folks.:114:

Wrong Pete. That was oozing misogyny.

I'm sure you speak for all teenage soccer playing girls.

I speak for my own children...they don't take kindly to manly looking women dissing their nation's flag.

Of course you probably do...don't ya?

I feel sorry for your children.

I thought that talking about other's family was against the TOS? Just wondering.
It is.....or does it apply just as much as when a poster brings up the topic of their family to make an anecdotal point. Perhaps that classifies as baiting.....or trolling. Interesting to think about.

The Netherlands is wearing orange

They must support Trump
They represent the USA and trump is the current president.

I fail to understand why these concepts are so hard to understand. you and others seem to perfectly understand the idea of the office vs the person in almost any situation that Trump acts like an ass. Why is the other direction so difficult.

Why would ANY intelligent woman support a serial sexual predator like Donald Trump? Why would any woman of child bearing age support a President who is willing to let her employer take birth control out of her health care, ban abortion, and not provide universal health care for her or her children?

Those million plus women wearing the pussy hats you laughed about on January 22nd, 2017, they all went out and voted at the midterms. They're going to vote again in 2020. The way Trump is treating the US women's soccer team - the women won't forget it.

Those women are some of the most underpaid, and under appreciated athletes in the world, and they have done nothing but raise money for Soccer USA, and provide a shining example for the young girls of America, and a postive role model for young people everywhere.

Donald Trump - fat, lazy, lying, pussy grabbing, weak-ass, bullying piece of shit.
Those with low self-esteem...secretly believe they "deserve" to have their pussy grabbed or else are so twisted that they consider it a compliment...wishing they were donnie's "type". Just watch as they join in on the misogyny also. Phyllis Schlafly is their patron saint.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

Why do you hate freedom like this?

I admit I wanted those flat-chested woMEN to get their lesbian asses handed to them. I think they disgraced our President, our country who provides them a nice living to kick a ball around, and themselves. Part of the deal is going to the WH if you win representing the USA...they don't deserve to and I hope they're not invited.
"flat-chested"....:71: Having big boobs is rather uncomfortable when stopping the ball. But, by all means.........your attempt at insulting them is amusing, to say the least.

The Netherlands is wearing orange

They must support Trump
They represent the USA and trump is the current president.

I fail to understand why these concepts are so hard to understand. you and others seem to perfectly understand the idea of the office vs the person in almost any situation that Trump acts like an ass. Why is the other direction so difficult.

Why would ANY intelligent woman support a serial sexual predator like Donald Trump? Why would any woman of child bearing age support a President who is willing to let her employer take birth control out of her health care, ban abortion, and not provide universal health care for her or her children?

Those million plus women wearing the pussy hats you laughed about on January 22nd, 2017, they all went out and voted at the midterms. They're going to vote again in 2020. The way Trump is treating the US women's soccer team - the women won't forget it.

Those women are some of the most underpaid, and under appreciated athletes in the world, and they have done nothing but raise money for Soccer USA, and provide a shining example for the young girls of America, and a postive role model for young people everywhere.

Donald Trump - fat, lazy, lying, pussy grabbing, weak-ass, bullying piece of shit.

The only problem is that they mixed sport with politics, thereby putting themselves on a worse maggot level than even Kaepernick; as their anti-Americanism happened in an international showcase.
Good for them they won, bad for America that they are arrogant, conceited, and have super unrealistic inflated egos.
They're a good role model fostering ugly Americans.
I'm no Kapernick fan, but the US military embedded itself with pro sports post 9-11, and it's now a recruiting tool.

And Trump would be particularly loathsome to women seeking gender equity. And Hillary was terrible.
Would any parent leave their young daughter alone in a room with donnie? or donnie jr? Not any who care for their daughter's welfare.

Uh huh.

Did you even comprehend what I wrote? Unlikely?
Yeah, You're a traitor just like Rapinoe, Morgan and Kreiger. And you're just a dumb as the referee. Uh huh.
One cannot be a traitor to a little boy playing president. You've shown us that you are a cultist tied body and soul to donnie and you could give a shit about the United States of America.
You keep throwing "cultist" around and yet you are the one with a glam photo of Obama that probably also hangs in your living room.
Nope...but it is enlightening to take a peek at what you have. Does your wall color scheme go well with your orange lord and master's icon?

Forum List

Back