I Won't Root For US World Cup Women Trump Haters

The team did no such thing, ya hysterical loon. One player said she wouldn't go to the White House if invited. Snowflakes then root against America's team because they put their politics over their country.
cxx_rapinoe_22.jpg

Thanks for proving me right.... it is one player. :113:

That's all it takes to get righties to hate America's team. Party over country for rightards.

You're an idiot. And you've never gotten anything right. Other players also have similar views and have expressed that most if not all the team would refuse a WH invitation. Their behavior while on foreign soil is disgusting. They did not represent America. They represented their own political agenda. If I was Trump I would not consider inviting this team to the WH. Just ignore them.

We now have national team athletes purporting to represent the UNITED States who are shitting on the very country they represent.

I would rather the U.S. never compete than to have that bullshit.

This "union" needs to go the way of the dinosaurs.

You're confused. The team is not shitting on the USA. "trump" is not our KING. "trump" is not the USA. He thinks we are all his subjects when in reality a real president understands that she's there as a public servant to serve ALL of the American people. The truly vile and disgusting orange one is only there for his perverted ego gratification and to further the fortunes of his pathetic family empire.

We now have national team athletes purporting to represent the UNITED States who are shitting on the very country they represent.

You're confused. The team is not shitting on the USA. "trump" is not our KING. "trump" is not the USA. He thinks we are all his subjects when in reality a real president understands that she's there as a public servant to serve ALL of the American people. The truly vile and disgusting orange one is only there for his perverted ego gratification and to further the fortunes of his pathetic family empire.

You're confused. If they can't even stand and honor our flag they are attacking America, not Trump.

What the ph uk are you talking about? Trump has been lenient on threats by public people. Madonna alone should be doing 20 years. These people open their mouths and then others start to act out.

What the ph uk are you talking about? Trump has been lenient on threats by public people. Madonna alone should be doing 20 years. These people open their mouths and then others start to act out.
Madonna should be doing 20 years based on what?

Look at all the Orange Zombies getting whipped up into a heated lynch mob just because a bunch of vocal and intelligent women stood up for what they believe in and stood up to the Orange Bully in the WH. Congrats to them winning the cup.
Reach.

Why all the jingoism before games then?
Like what? The national anthem?

So, playing and singing the anthem of the nation to whom we are all allegedly loyal is now POLITICS???

Do you see where we go off track?

We are not a nation. We are a FORCED union that needs to end.

If it were JUST the Nat'l Anthem....but it's never that anymore.
Well, give me an example.

What partisan, political "jingoism" happens before games?

Flyovers?

To what are you referring? I may agree if you get specific.

Nothing.

She made a stupid comment about blowing up the White House or some shit like that. She probably got a SS visit, which is all that nonsense was worth and deserved. 20 years, my ass.

You're confused. If they can't even stand and honor our flag they are attacking America, not Trump.
Who didn't stand for the flag during the World Cup? Name them. Better yet, show pics.

Nothing.

She made a stupid comment about blowing up the White House or some shit like that. She probably got a SS visit, which is all that nonsense was worth and deserved. 20 years, my ass.

CRCs....."Trump, god, & country"....in that order.

Who didn't stand for the flag during the World Cup? Name them. Better yet, show pics.
cxx_rapinoe_22.jpg

Shitting on the national anthem while wearing the uniform of The United States of America

607635108.0.jpg

Again, at a different game, shitting on the national anthem of The United States of America while wearing the uniform of The United States of America

1159822665.jpg.5.jpg

Only AFTER we had to change the fucking rules, did she actually STAND to represent our nation. But, look at that bloody scowl.

Please tell me you think her behavior is bullshit. If we cannot agree on that, we don't need to have a nation called The United States of America anymore. It needs to die.

I said, "stand and honor", ditz.

Nothing.

CRCs....."Trump, god, & country"....in that order.
I didn't put Trump or god above country.

I simply stated that Modanna made a stupid comment about blowing up the duly-elected President of the United States. I don't care who is sitting in that office. If we don't respect that office, it should no longer exist, but that's a general statement.

I never said Modanna's comment was any big deal and certainly not something happening for the first time. It was definitely not worthy of a 20-year jail sentence.

You forget. Righties love Roseanne now.

26730538.jpg

The national anthem is not an Ode to Donald Trump.

Those players are wearing THE UNIFORM OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. If they can't bring themselves to put their politics aside for the anthem of the nation they purport to represent, I don't want a national team.

If that is how far we have fallen... FUCK THIS UNION.

I am loyal to Texas, and no other nation. Fuck all y'all. I hope you fucking burn.

I will KNEEL for your BULLSHIT national anthem and ONLY stand for THIS NATIONAL ANTHEM:

Texas, Our Texas! All hail the mighty State!
Texas, Our Texas! So wonderful so great!
boldest and grandest, withstanding ev'ry test
O Empire wide and glorious, you stand supremely blest.

God bless you Texas! And keep you brave and strong,
That you may grow in power and worth, throughout the ages long.

Texas, O Texas! your freeborn single star,
Sends out its radiance to nations near and far,
Emblem of Freedom! it sets our hearts aglow,
With thoughts of San Jacinto and glorious Alamo.

Texas, dear Texas! From tyrant grip now free,
Shine forth in splendor your star of destiny
Mother of heroes, we come your children true.
Proclaiming our allegiance, our faith, our love for you.

I will SHIT on your fucking BULLSHIT flag. I will wipe my ass with it.

I will ONLY honor THIS flag:

texass_edited-1_2048x.jpg

BURN THE BULLSHIT AMERICAN FLAG!!!!

cxx_rapinoe_22.jpg

Shitting on the national anthem while wearing the uniform of The United States of America

607635108.0.jpg

Again, at a different game, shitting on the national anthem of The United States of America while wearing the uniform of The United States of America

1159822665.jpg.5.jpg

Only AFTER we had to change the fucking rules, did she actually STAND to represent our nation. But, look at that bloody scowl.

Please tell me you think her behavior is bullshit. If we cannot agree on that, we don't need to have a nation called The United States of America anymore. It needs to die.

Those were not at the World Cup...try again.

Those were not at the World Cup...try again.
The last one was....AFTER they had to change the FUCKING RULES!!!

But, way to completely MISS THE FUCKING POINT!

Do you want our NATIONAL TEAM, who represents us, SHITTING ON US????

I think you do.

That's why I am doing it back

FUCK THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!! TEXAS INDEPENDENCE!!!

I will fucking die for it.

Forum List

Back