I would hope no straight man is watching the Royal Wedding

If a wedding is longer than 15 minutes, then it is too long. 5 minutes is long enough.

I'm watching Richard Boone. Is it me? Or is that one ugly sumbich?

It's like he fell out the top of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

I think that's the ugliest man I've ever seen, and he had a TV show.

PS: How come they don't show Tarzan anymore?

Last edited:
Because if u are u need your man card revoked immediately. I bet miketx is watching
Plenty of strait men will end up watching it. All I watched was disney for twenty five straight years. I bought that fucking TV you would have thought I could get control of the remote every once in a while! You have a wife and kids you end up watching shit you do not want to watch!

Because if u are u need your man card revoked immediately. I bet miketx is watching
Naw I ain't watching that. When I want to see faggotry I just read your posts. Besides we don't have cable or broadcast TV.

I'm watching Richard Boone. Is it me? Or is that one ugly sumbich?

It's like he fell out the top of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

I think that's the ugliest man I've ever seen, and he had a TV show.

PS: How come they don't show Tarzan anymore?
he was great in Big Jake
they don't show Tarzan because it is politically incorrect--a white man ''supreme'' in the jungle

Plenty of strait men will end up watching it. All I watched was disney for twenty five straight years. I bought that fucking TV you would have thought I could get control of the remote every once in a while! You have a wife and kids you end up watching shit you do not want to watch!

Glad me not married

Why are you so obsessed with gay stuff? Sucking another man's cock weight heavily on your mind?

Because most real men are not up early watching a royal wedding
Is that why you watched some?

I rather watch the inside of a fat lady's ass
So you're into fatsos?

only if my other choice was the royal wedding

Glad me not married
I regret it!

Why are you so obsessed with gay stuff? Sucking another man's cock weight heavily on your mind?

Because most real men are not up early watching a royal wedding
Is that why you watched some?

I rather watch the inside of a fat lady's ass
So you're into fatsos?

only if my other choice was the royal wedding
So what does sperm taste like?

Glad me not married
I regret it!

My friends's wife helped him create a man cave

a room with a big screen TV where he can watch programs geared toward men

Forum List

Back