I would hope no straight man is watching the Royal Wedding

I don't understand why so many American men put such stock in fantasies brought to them in old movies and TV shows to provide them with an identity. Watch the wedding, play golf, play pool, do the laundry, sleep in, mow the lawn, bake a cake. What does it matter? Why do you need to follow a script to know who you are? Are you that scared?

Noting that the principals in this ceremony were one man and one woman, I would say that this is a good day for heterosexuality. We hear so much bad about it from disrespectful heterosexuals who are into insult and domination, not LGBTs, that it was good to see a smiling commitment to love one another, the same as we saw in the days after LGBTs were finally allowed to wed. Why wouldn't a heterosexual celebrate this couple holding hands through their ceremony? What's so bad about coming out as a loving heterosexual? Ashamed of it?

Loved the dress. Loved the selection of "Stand By Me" as their song. Thought the Bishop, while saying some great things about love, was a bit long-winded.
How long did the Bishop have to explain that fire was a good thing?
Fire bad.

Tobacco good...marriage bad.

Because if u are u need your man card revoked immediately. I bet miketx is watching

Anyone who turned on their TV early this morning was watching it.

I checked it out for 10 or 15 minutes and would suggest that anyone who didn't find this bride hotter than hell should perhaps turn in their man card :D

meghan-markle-dress-today-180519-inline_87a874e8ac6f6a76bd72a2828c0c3460.fit-760w.jpg

Last edited:
Because if u are u need your man card revoked immediately. I bet miketx is watching

I checked it out for 10 or 15 minutes and would suggest that anyone who didn't find this bride hotter than hell should perhaps turn in their man card :D

kate-middleton-meghan-markle-wedding-gown-a.jpg
You only ike her because she is bi-racial like your favorite Obama

moonglow and mdk were actually at the wedding.

I think they were flower girls.

nd

I like the car you use for an avatar. What kind of car is that and does it have turbo. Is that car off the shelf or custom made.

nd

I like the car you use for an avatar. What kind of car is that and does it have turbo. Is that car off the shelf or custom made.

Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster -LP640, Murciélago is the Spanish name for the bat. Hence the saying "like a bat out of hell." the V12 engine's uprated power output; with its displacement increased to 6.5 litres, the engine in the new car made 640 PS (470 kW; 630 hp) at 8000 rpm.

I see why you like her...she is very like someone else he admires...

I see you are watching. Not a real man

I see you're a Cowboys fan. You should thank Boise State University for a bunch of real men.

Ya already had Shea McClellin and Jeron Johnson - Plus Kellen Moore as the new quarterbacks coach.

Now you got two more of our all-time best - receiver Cedrick Wilson and linebacker Leighton Vander Esch.

Leighton who ya got first round #19 is an animal - big, fast, strong, smart and absolutely flattens guys. We'd have rather kept him around for another year, but hell - 4 year contract at 3 million per? Don't blame him a bit.

Congrats and well played - we're calling them the Boise State Cowboys around here and we'll all be watching! :cool:

Last edited:
I don't understand why so many American men put such stock in fantasies brought to them in old movies and TV shows to provide them with an identity. Watch the wedding, play golf, play pool, do the laundry, sleep in, mow the lawn, bake a cake. What does it matter? Why do you need to follow a script to know who you are? Are you that scared?

Noting that the principals in this ceremony were one man and one woman, I would say that this is a good day for heterosexuality. We hear so much bad about it from disrespectful heterosexuals who are into insult and domination, not LGBTs, that it was good to see a smiling commitment to love one another, the same as we saw in the days after LGBTs were finally allowed to wed. Why wouldn't a heterosexual celebrate this couple holding hands through their ceremony? What's so bad about coming out as a loving heterosexual? Ashamed of it?

Loved the dress. Loved the selection of "Stand By Me" as their song. Thought the Bishop, while saying some great things about love, was a bit long-winded.

Stand By me, you say? :04:

One of the all time greatest movies! That group reminded me of my budies back then. Seems like the best freinds were created during childhood. I did not watch, I wonder which version of stand by me! John Lennon version maybe?

The old fashioned Ben E. King version from way before the movie. The lovers' version.

I saw one small clip of the wedding. The black girl was getting out of the car clomping around like a graceless gorilla. She should have taken lessons and practiced. She looked like one of the famous "Woman in White" that are said to haunt the various castles, except where they were said to glide, the poor black girl was trying not to fall down.

She was no doubt figuring out how long she had to stay married to the clueless ginger before she got her payoff.

And why does her racial heritage figure so prominently in your post? Why would it matter?
She actually is a very attractive woman who has a very bright smile and seems to be intelligent, kind, and fun. Don't you care about anything?

Stand By me, you say? :04:

One of the all time greatest movies! That group reminded me of my budies back then. Seems like the best freinds were created during childhood. I did not watch, I wonder which version of stand by me! John Lennon version maybe?

The old fashioned Ben E. King version from way before the movie. The lovers' version.

Thank you! Great version!

I see why you like her...she is very like someone else he admires...

You Trump Knobs just can't get enough fake news can ya?

Gilbert also asserted in the film that Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham, posed in nude photos taken by Davis and published in erotic magazines of the time. Attorney Loren Collins (who filed the FEC complaint against Gilbert) demonstrated that the photos Gilbert claimed were of Dunham could not possibly have been her.

Gilbert clearly knows this claim is false because as Collins debunked it, Gilbert adjusted the promotion of his film to paper over the falsehood.

I saw one small clip of the wedding. The black girl was getting out of the car clomping around like a graceless gorilla. She should have taken lessons and practiced. She looked like one of the famous "Woman in White" that are said to haunt the various castles, except where they were said to glide, the poor black girl was trying not to fall down.

She was no doubt figuring out how long she had to stay married to the clueless ginger before she got her payoff.
OMG you loon! I never knew you were racist, too!
Now I know for sure you're a mod's sock. No one is this bad. No one.

That's Kate.
I actually liked Meghan's dress better.

I totally forgot about it, but after seeing some photos, think the wedding dress was gorgeous. Very classy.
I thought the dress was plain

Like something you could have bought out of the JC Penny catalogue

OMG you loon! I never knew you were racist, too!
Now I know for sure you're a mod's sock. No one is this bad. No one.

"Loon" is kind of understated with regards to our Tipsy.

But yep - THAT bad! :wink:

That's Kate.
I actually liked Meghan's dress better.

Oh shoot - you're RIGHT!! I Fix

I totally forgot about it, but after seeing some photos, think the wedding dress was gorgeous. Very classy.

I loved it for being simple with a kick ass veil that went to the moon and back. Awesome choice for her. She is a beautiful girl; why have a dress that competes for the attention? To me, it was stunning in its simplicity.

I loved it for being simple with a kick ass veil that went to the moon and back. Awesome choice for her. She is a beautiful girl; why have a dress that competes for the attention? To me, it was stunning in its simplicity.

Agree on the dress - And she's stunningly gorgeous IMHO

84a4df171445e7387a5823155e6ee6ac.jpg

nd

Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster -LP640, Murciélago is the Spanish name for the bat. Hence the saying "like a bat out of hell." the V12 engine's uprated power output; with its displacement increased to 6.5 litres, the engine in the new car made 640 PS (470 kW; 630 hp) at 8000 rpm.

Wow! How much did it cost if the question is not indiscrete.

Forum List

Back