I would hope no straight man is watching the Royal Wedding

I saw one small clip of the wedding. The black girl was getting out of the car clomping around like a graceless gorilla. She should have taken lessons and practiced. She looked like one of the famous "Woman in White" that are said to haunt the various castles, except where they were said to glide, the poor black girl was trying not to fall down.

She was no doubt figuring out how long she had to stay married to the clueless ginger before she got her payoff.

^^^^^^^^^
407456BD-0CA5-4EAA-BEB3-F524106BCA63.jpeg

A 2nd class colored marries a royal. And fbj can't even get a white girl with good credit?
Ain't life the shits?
Please explain how a person is a "2nd class colored"? You can tell me. My parents were both of European origin who were married faithfully for more than 50 years until death did them part. Come on now, big boy.

Because if u are u need your man card revoked immediately. I bet miketx is watching

Because all men must fit into the box you put them in.

You must all be the same, you must all be normal, deviation is bad.

The individual is dead.

But this wedding, however.............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh......I watched it all and loved it! :up:

(before everything went south :icon_cry:)

It's after 2 am over there. Hope you are rocking it, Meg and Henry! Whether dance floor or big soft bed!

Because if u are u need your man card revoked immediately. I bet miketx is watching
A QUESTION AND REPLIES BELOW,FROM AN IGNORANT NATION,WHO HAVE NO REAL TRADITIONS,OR CLASS AT ALL.....BUT THESE POSTS ARE A COVER FOR LATENT RACISM,YOU JUST CANNOT HELP YOURSELVES...you are FULL OF SHIT.....YOU NEED TO TAKE THAT DICK UP YOUR ARSE AND SHOVE IT IN YOUR MOUTH...MORON

Forum List

Back