I would hope no straight man is watching the Royal Wedding

I totally forgot about it, but after seeing some photos, think the wedding dress was gorgeous. Very classy.
I thought the dress was plain

Like something you could have bought out of the JC Penny catalogue
I loved it for being simple with a kick ass veil that went to the moon and back. Awesome choice for her. She is a beautiful girl; why have a dress that competes for the attention? To me, it was stunning in its simplicity.

Classy and modest - something we don't see too often in our crass celebrity obsessed culture these days.

Last edited:
Because if u are u need your man card revoked immediately. I bet miketx is watching

Anyone who turned on their TV early this morning was watching it.

I checked it out for 10 or 15 minutes and would suggest that anyone who didn't find this bride hotter than hell should perhaps turn in their man card :D

nd
You only ike her because she is bi-racial like your favorite Obama

I like the car you use for an avatar. What kind of car is that and does it have turbo. Is that car off the shelf or custom made.

Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster -LP640, Murciélago is the Spanish name for the bat. Hence the saying "like a bat out of hell." the V12 engine's uprated power output; with its displacement increased to 6.5 litres, the engine in the new car made 640 PS (470 kW; 630 hp) at 8000 rpm.

Cool! How much did it cost if I may be so bold to ask.

I'm watching Richard Boone. Is it me? Or is that one ugly sumbich?

It's like he fell out the top of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

I think that's the ugliest man I've ever seen, and he had a TV show.

PS: How come they don't show Tarzan anymore?
You just missed a bunch of Tarzan on TCM!

TCM has gone Tarzan Crazy. Tarzan and the Leopard Woman gets violent when Tarzan is tied to a pillar in a cave and pulls the pillar down like Samson did.

edit: Cheetah is the hero who unlooses Tarzan's bonds.

Last edited:
Because if u are u need your man card revoked immediately. I bet miketx is watching

I checked it out for 10 or 15 minutes and would suggest that anyone who didn't find this bride hotter than hell should perhaps turn in their man card :D

nd

I like the car you use for an avatar. What kind of car is that and does it have turbo. Is that car off the shelf or custom made.

Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster -LP640, Murciélago is the Spanish name for the bat. Hence the saying "like a bat out of hell." the V12 engine's uprated power output; with its displacement increased to 6.5 litres, the engine in the new car made 640 PS (470 kW; 630 hp) at 8000 rpm.

When new, the MSRP started at $354,000 and a fully optioned Murcielago SV sold for $382,400. Currently I have seen them as low as $169,000 online

I totally forgot about it, but after seeing some photos, think the wedding dress was gorgeous. Very classy.

I loved it for being simple with a kick ass veil that went to the moon and back. Awesome choice for her. She is a beautiful girl; why have a dress that competes for the attention? To me, it was stunning in its simplicity.

Classy and modest - something we don't see to often in our crass celebrity obsessed culture these days.
Don't worry, that trash culture is going to die alongside the aids riddled and syphilitic bodies that constitute the mainframe of the LBTQFMEDRY lobby/DNC.

Last edited:

kate-middleton-meghan-markle-wedding-gown-a.jpg
I see why you like her...she is very like someone else he admires...

Koshergrl can’t stop with her lies this week
Kind of pathetic really

Look...she is kick assed gorgeous
She would look great in a burlap sack
But the dress was just plain. No neckline, no lace, no jewelry, no frills, did nothing for her figure

JC Penny catalogue $200
https://m.jcpenney.com/g/bridal-womens-dresses/N-bwo3xD1nnujcZ1z13j9c

Last edited:

Agree on the dress - And she's stunningly gorgeous IMHO

84a4df171445e7387a5823155e6ee6ac.jpg

Who's that girl wit teh crazy eyes?

nd

When new, the MSRP started at $354,000 and a fully optioned Murcielago SV sold for $382,400. Currently I have seen them as low as $169,000 online

My price limit is 350k and is it four wheel drive. I am thinking about buying the Hot Rod Mustang which is in my price range paying cash

nd

Will it tow a hay wagon loaded with ten tons of hay.

I see why you like her...she is very like someone else he admires...

You Trump Knobs just can't get enough fake news can ya?

Gilbert also asserted in the film that Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham, posed in nude photos taken by Davis and published in erotic magazines of the time. Attorney Loren Collins (who filed the FEC complaint against Gilbert) demonstrated that the photos Gilbert claimed were of Dunham could not possibly have been her.

Gilbert clearly knows this claim is false because as Collins debunked it, Gilbert adjusted the promotion of his film to paper over the falsehood.
Let Koshergrl have her hate

It is all she has in her life

Classy and modest - something we don't see to often in our crass celebrity obsessed culture these days.
Don't worry, that trash culture is going to die alongside the aids riddled and syphilitic bodies that constitute the mainframe of the LBTQFMEDRY lobby/DNC.

You truly are sick in the head.

She has gone off the deep end this weekend. Nothing but lies and hate from Allie

I came into this world long before anyone even imagined the internet. While it has been wonderful to have a world of knowledge and communication at my fingertips (no thank you to "this site cannot be reached" DNS server crap this morning), it has been truly frightening to find so many people who live for next moment that they can spill the hate in their hearts for their fellows.

She has gone off the deep end this weekend. Nothing but lies and hate from Allie

We know who the sick sociopaths are around here liewinger. It's not me. It's the scum of the left. It's all out in the open now, you don't even have to lie about yourself via your handle anymore. Embrace who you are.

We know who the sick sociopaths are around here liewinger. It's not me. It's the scum of the left. It's all out in the open now, you don't even have to lie about yourself via your handle anymore. Embrace who you are.
You have been on quite a tear this weekend with your endless lies and hate

Not getting any at home?

You have been on quite a tear this weekend with your endless lies and hate

Not getting any at home?

^^^ Clearly agitated over the competition ^^^

Forum List

Back