I would hope no straight man is watching the Royal Wedding

Because if u are u need your man card revoked immediately. I bet miketx is watching
So what color was the Queen wearing today?

Looked to be mint green coat purple hat and floral dress with those colors.
Mint Green....Try Chartruce

Chartruce is a upper crust green.
Saxxy(Great name by the way)It is not actually,it is the colour of the Chartruce Apple that is only produced in Normandy,France and nowhere else.....yeah you can thank me in advance,for my superior knowledge...LOL steve

Because if u are u need your man card revoked immediately. I bet miketx is watching
So what color was the Queen wearing today?

Looked to be mint green coat purple hat and floral dress with those colors.
Mint Green....Try Chartruce

Chartruce is a upper crust green.
Saxxy(Great name by the way)It is not actually,it is the colour of the Chartruce Apple that is only produced in Normandy,France,and originated there 1874 and nowhere else.....yeah you can thank me in advance,for my superior knowledge...LOL steve

I came into this world long before anyone even imagined the internet. While it has been wonderful to have a world of knowledge and communication at my fingertips (no thank you to "this site cannot be reached" DNS server crap this morning), it has been truly frightening to find so many people who live for next moment that they can spill the hate in their hearts for their fellows.

You do know you can change your DNS server, right?

Forum List

Back