I wouldn't want this dude's pizza either

I doubt there are any calls for a boycott, just this guy whining now that he is some "victim"

Anyway, he chose his bed now he can lie in it

Sometimes you guys baffle me.

Are you really such a partisan nutcase that you would base where you buy pizza on whether or not the owner hugged Obama?

Oh just like you left wings nuts boycotted Chick Fil A just because he voiced his opinion on traditional marriage.. Hypocrite

Are you really such a partisan nutcase that you would base where you buy pizza on whether or not the owner hugged Obama?

Oh just like you left wings nuts boycotted Chick Fil A just because he voiced his opinion on traditional marriage.. Hypocrite

The left loves anything non-traditional. Killing babies and pounding another man from behind are things the left loves. :badgrin:

Hmmm... A guy giving the president a hug...

Versus some asshole who gives millions to hate groups and destructive "re-orientation therapy"....

You do realize the Chik-Fil-A guy is full of a lot of malice, right?

i got the impression that the Pizza owner is a Gay man. Observation of him and the incident left that impression on me.

You have to be a sociopath to be a liberal.

By definition, a liberal is social. You're a fucking moron. Now go hate your friends who believe that we're there is in fact a common interest, you moron sociopath.

Reality often differs from the dictionary. Liberals endorse the destruction of society: That are sociopaths.

You're a fucking idiot. Helping your neighbor isn't an attempt to destroy individualism. Not helping people get the opportunity to enjoy the goodlife of success, because you're so fucking stupid to believe that not keeping the status quo on top is going to hurt us, is totally retarded.

You are amongst the stupidest people who post here. Your concept of reality is based on your personal psychosis. You are a sociopath.

i got the impression that the Pizza owner is a Gay man. Observation of him and the incident left that impression on me.

He's already discussed his lovely and supporting wife, and his children. He's not gay. He believes in the charity projects he's pushed. I guess to scum like you, that makes him gay (like his sexual orientation is something he should be ashamed of). I suggest that the biggest closet cock suckers are those who use the term as derogatory. Do you spit or swallow?

Last edited:
By definition, a liberal is social. You're a fucking moron. Now go hate your friends who believe that we're there is in fact a common interest, you moron sociopath.

Reality often differs from the dictionary. Liberals endorse the destruction of society: That are sociopaths.

You're a fucking idiot. Helping your neighbor isn't an attempt to destroy individualism. Not helping people get the opportunity to enjoy the goodlife of success, because you're so fucking stupid to believe that not keeping the status quo on top is going to hurt us, is totally retarded.

You are amongst the stupidest people who post here. Your concept of reality is based on your personal psychosis. You are a sociopath.

lol, all that high horse talk looks great on a Messageboard..giddyup

The answer to your question is in the article:

“People are saying a lot of bad things and boycotting my restaurant,” Scott Van Duzer, 46, told POLITICO. “There’s no middle line anymore, and that’s exactly what’s wrong with our country right now.”

This country has gone off the rails, and there is no leader from either "side" who has the balls or skills to begin a healing process.

Forum List

Back