Icahn: "Extremely Important For Country To See Trump Win,"

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
After a GREAT economic speech in Detroit, many arecomingaround to Trump on the economy!

Real Clear Politics ^ | Aug. 9, 2016 | Ian Schwartz
In a wide-ranging interview on CNBC Wednesday afternoon investor Carl Icahn weighed in on the economy, Donald Trump's presidential campaign and his speech on the economy, the future of the dollar, why the American worker should vote for Trump and much more. Icahn said Trump's speech on the economy was "right on" and he should win "hands down." He also said Trump will appeal to the Archie Bunker's of the world. "I think it's extremely important for this country to see Trump win," he said. "I have nothing against Hillary Clinton. You know, I'm not going to get into personal...

After a GREAT economic speech in Detroit, many arecomingaround to Trump on the economy!

In a wide-ranging interview on CNBC Wednesday afternoon investor Carl Icahn weighed in on the economy, Donald Trump's presidential campaign and his speech on the economy, the future of the dollar, why the American worker should vote for Trump and much more. Icahn said Trump's speech on the economy was "right on" and he should win "hands down." He also said Trump will appeal to the Archie Bunker's of the world. "I think it's extremely important for this country to see Trump win," he said. "I have nothing against Hillary Clinton. You know, I'm not going to get into personal...
Yes, he appeals to the Archie Bunkers of the country. Racist homophobes who can't take responsibility for their own actions.

Translation: It is hard to raid corporations in places that don't allow foreign owners, so i...er I mean we need these businesses to come back to the US.....it is all about the workers, and little babies, and cute Kittens I swear.

Translation: It is hard to raid corporations in places that don't allow foreign owners, so i...er I mean we need these businesses to come back to the US.....it is all about the workers, and little babies, and cute Kittens I swear.
55076296.jpg

55076296.jpg

Award-winning journalist: Why Icahn destroys companies

Lionsgate: Don't Be Fooled by Carl Icahn

55076296.jpg

More FAGERAL subversive with opinions...same as you!

55076296.jpg

So Jim Bowie has a sock after all....stinking, grimy, with holes on the toes and hills, but whinges just the same

55076296.jpg

So Jim Bowie has a sock after all....stinking, grimy, with holes on the toes and hills, but whinges just the same

Boop...is that you????

55076296.jpg

Boop...is that you????

Calling out for your gay lover again? I am pretty sure he found someone younger without the six-pack love handles.

55076296.jpg

Boop...is that you????
You are boop's sock, Vigi.

Icahn: "Extremely Important For Country To See Trump Win,"

Much like Trump - Icahn is an asshole who only looks out for rich people. As for Trump's economic policies - all he did was adopt Paul Ryan's.

CpYSZ3sWgAAT12z.jpg

Forum List

Back