Iceland Businessman says plane ready for Snowden

this one could start a civil war.. just like the assassination of Austria's Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife Sophie starting WWI. it is that big of a deal because everone is talking about it....

What they gonna do shoot down the plane over international waters? I mean the US in enough deep shit I am shocked a few countries haven't decided to take things into their own hands yet and get rid of the bully on the block.

Those countries might yet. obama was condemned by Enda Kelley in the Irish Parliament over Syria. If obama orders Snowden's plane shot down the rest of the world might well start thinking along the lines of regime change.

It would be awesome to be alive to see that...

He doesn't need Iceland! He can go anywhere in the world. Why go to Iceland! This guy is a master at finding people who are in deep hiding. He knows all the tricks. That was his job. They will never find him. He can go wherever he wants. His options are wide open. - Jeri

Iceland has no extradition treaty with the US.

What polls? Why not cite them with your claim?

Edward Snowden performed a public service in leaking
information about NSA programs, say 60 percent of
Americans age 18 to 29, according to a poll. Tea
partyers and liberals also approve.
Edward Snowden a hero to many young Americans, poll suggests - CSMonitor.com

According to the new poll, 38 percent of Americans think that Snowden releasing top-secret information about
government surveillance programs to the media was the
right thing to do, while 35 percent said it was the wrong
thing. Twenty-eight percent said they weren't sure.

NSA Leaks Poll Finds Americans Divided Over Edward Snowden's Actions

How convincing! Did I ask YOU? Those are hardly definitive. But then.....you don't believe that I was born in 1964.

Please. Let the asshole who made the claim respond to the challenge. Your input is not required.

I kind of think now you hatched in 1964 because you were sure as hell were not born in 1964 faggot......

I'm personally rooting for Snowden's freedom. So, should Obama. Because if Snowden gets prosecuted (and convicted), people are going to turn on him in droves.

Edward Snowden performed a public service in leaking
information about NSA programs, say 60 percent of
Americans age 18 to 29, according to a poll. Tea
partyers and liberals also approve.
Edward Snowden a hero to many young Americans, poll suggests - CSMonitor.com

NSA Leaks Poll Finds Americans Divided Over Edward Snowden's Actions

How convincing! Did I ask YOU? Those are hardly definitive. But then.....you don't believe that I was born in 1964.

Please. Let the asshole who made the claim respond to the challenge. Your input is not required.

I kind of think now you hatched in 1964 because you were sure as hell were not born in 1964 faggot......

Interesting.

He doesn't need Iceland! He can go anywhere in the world. Why go to Iceland! This guy is a master at finding people who are in deep hiding. He knows all the tricks. That was his job. They will never find him. He can go wherever he wants. His options are wide open. - Jeri

He was an analyst who sat at a desk. He's not Jason Bourne, idiot.

I'm personally rooting for Snowden's freedom. So, should Obama. Because if Snowden gets prosecuted (and convicted), people are going to turn on him in droves.

Thanks dude...we all know this one......

I think this is a failed attempt at a facetious statement. Perhaps, you should avoid drinking before posting. Nay, you should just not post.

Thanks dude...we all know this one......

I think this is a failed attempt at a facetious statement. Perhaps, you should avoid drinking before posting. Nay, you should just not post.

Excellent. Nutters seeing sarcasm where it does not exist and then insulting the innocent party........also a nutter.

Gotta love stupid.

Forum List

Back