🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I'd rather get crabs than vote for Donald Trump

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
So says MD Governor Hogan. Bravo Mr. Governor. This man has been deconstructing Democrat damage for a year and a half. He destroyed the rain tax, fixed a massive structural deficit in the budget. Shortly after being elected he was diagnosed with cancer and yet was not slowed down in his work. Now cancer free, Hogan is quite possibly the closest thing to God this country has ever seen; he's evaded both death and taxes, and now he's telling us where Donald Trump ranks in the natural order of things: Just below STDs. Three cheers for Governor Hogan.

Gov. Larry Hogan, who has said he won’t vote for Donald Trump this fall, is scheduled to attend. The Republican is opting for local politics over the Republican National Convention in Cleveland.

Instead of Republican National Convention, Gov. Hogan To Attend Crab Event

He'd prefer to get crabs?

If he continues to prowl the wrong neighborhoods looking for cheap whores, he just might get his wish.

Dumbass should be careful about poking fun of crabs, which make up a substantial contribution to the Maryland economy...

Who wouldn't? It looks like a great time :thup:

Infinitely better than attending the Cleveland hatefest.

1405548853002-le--Tawes-Crab-Clam-Bake-8552.jpg

bake.jpg

I love crabs, but ill be more than willing to pay twice the price to buy them already picked. I hate picking crabs. Now, I can demolish a pound of crawfish in a minute or so.

Never heard of him.
He is the republican governor of Maryland.
So far he may well be the best that this state has ever seen, he is honestly the first governor that does not play one side over the other, he does what is best for everyone in the state.
He would be a really great president, but I dont think his head is big enough to run. Oh, and he comes from the same community that I live in.

Naturally the GOP establishment hacks are bitter their guy Jeb Bush didn't win the nomination. What a bunch of cry babies they turned out to be, like a 3rd Bush was going to win holy shit that was dumb.

Naturally the GOP establishment hacks are bitter their guy Jeb Bush didn't win the nomination. What a bunch of cry babies they turned out to be, like a 3rd Bush was going to win holy shit that was dumb.
Jeb Bush is just hillary in drag.
Its time to end the dynasties in the white house.

Who wouldn't? It looks like a great time :thup:

Infinitely better than attending the Cleveland hatefest.

1405548853002-le--Tawes-Crab-Clam-Bake-8552.jpg

bake.jpg

Hate fest? How so?
Lol

That's pretty much what I expect from the likes of you; nothing.

Have a nice day.
Yup let's spread the love. Fuck browns and people with different beliefs. We need to get them out of here. Diversity is evil.

Man... SO MUCH LOVE!

Forum List

Back