I'd vote against Trump today, if my vote mattered, or election day was today.

Iā€™m voting for trump because when we get the house back, good by abortion, the flood of manufacturing, means the flood of European immigrants and say good by to Latinos as we unleash the 1 at amendment on foreigners like we used to! God bless America!

Hmm, so the 1st amendment or freedom of speech / religion / press is a weapon against Latinos?

I think its far more likely Trump gives Soros another tax cut, and Adelson a war in Iran.
I live in a Latino community and work with them, they hate America, and would hate being told if you donā€™t like it get out which many of us donā€™t do, because of job loss, etc.. speak English you pig!

now with more job options and protection with the new judges we can return to telling all GTFO! If you hate America!

Actually, more job options will lead to a larger need for Latinos by Capitalist pigs.

I suspect Trump's going to fold like a slice of bread.
Latinos will not live in a western culture with free speech they wonā€™t, we are going to tell them to do stuff every day they wonā€™t do which is work hard and speak English.

Trump for the win.

Get over it, Trump-haters. You've already lost the election.

Here's my prediction.
Even if Trump wins.

His Capitalist backers & Chamber of Commerce will go against moves by Trump to get rid of a significant amount of Illegal Immigrants.

Its far more likely he'll go to war with Iran, because of Adelson.
His capitalist backers?? Wtf does that mean everyone is a capitalist backer lol do you not want capital Iā€™ll take it .. wtf lol

There lies the problem.

Illegals are profitable.

Capitalists value profit & muster to back their profitable interests.

Here's my prediction.
Even if Trump wins.

His Capitalist backers & Chamber of Commerce will go against moves by Trump to get rid of a significant amount of Illegal Immigrants.

His capitalist backers?? Wtf does that mean everyone is a capitalist backer lol do you not want capital Iā€™ll take it .. wtf lol

There lies the problem.

Illegals are profitable.

Deregulation will cause culture to expand. Latinos canā€™t assimilate.. and we have Europeans looking for a chance

Here's my prediction.
Even if Trump wins.

There lies the problem.

Illegals are profitable.

Deregulation will cause culture to expand. Latinos canā€™t assimilate.. and we have Europeans looking for a chance

Capitalism goes hand & hand with Liberalism & loss of culture.

I'm voting Libertarian for President then Republican down the rest of the ticket.

The Democrats have gone batshit crazy.
Why have the democrats gone batshit crazy? What caused it and why wouldn't you vote for Trump?

Iā€™m voting for trump because when we get the house back, good by abortion, the flood of manufacturing, means the flood of European immigrants and say good by to Latinos as we unleash the 1 at amendment on foreigners like we used to! God bless America!

I hope you have enough kleenex for all that masturbating.

Women will get abortions no matter what the law is, buddy. Deal with it.

Europeans don't want to come to America now, their countries are much nicer.

As for manufacturing, manufacturing jobs will continue to vanish because they are being replaced by automation.
What woman do in a back ally is up to them, but that is murder if they get caught..

I work with illegal Bulgarian and Albanians they are dying to get into this country! Any many more. You are wrong.
And they can assimilate.

yea buying robots that will have to be replaced in a few years and fixed is not economically sensible. Humans will still do these jobs.

So, Albanian Muslims & Gypsies from Bulgaria are a vast improvement over Latinos???????

Trump for the win.

Get over it, Trump-haters. You've already lost the election.

Don't count on it.

States Trump won in the Rustbelt with sizable numbers of Poles could cost him the election.

With his pushing for Poland to pay Jews reparations.

His attacks on NATO.

Putins Russia supporting Trump.

Yeah, expect far less Polish American votes this time.

Here's my prediction.
Even if Trump wins.

There lies the problem.

Illegals are profitable.

Capitalism is American culture, but when you end the ability to talk about what makes America great you tend to get the Issues. Restore free speech and protest, get rid of police state and its smooth sailing! I vote for deregulation! And republicans are the ones that are for it.

Here's my prediction.
Even if Trump wins.

There lies the problem.

Illegals are profitable.

Capitalism is American culture, but when you end the ability to talk about what makes America great you tend to get the Issues. Restore free speech and protest, get rid of police state and its smooth sailing! I vote for deregulation! And republicans are the ones that are for it.

Capitalism & Communism both are garbage.

Capitalism is quite better for economic gains.

Communism is significantly better against multiculturalism.

There lies the problem.

Illegals are profitable.

Iā€™m sorry but during the era of America being the set in stone we only had one culture until 1960ā€™s when democrats saw they could win with division. And started opening the gates of hell. And we were capitalists

Here's my prediction.
Even if Trump wins.

There lies the problem.

Illegals are profitable.

Lol, sure.

America culture is CRAPitalism McDonald's, TacoBell, Walmart, Facebook, Olive Garden, Hollywood garbage.

There lies the problem.

Illegals are profitable.

Lol, sure.

America culture is CRAPitalism McDonald's, TacoBell, Walmart, Facebook, Olive Garden, Hollywood garbage.
No democrat over regulation is the only thing stopping me from opening up next to them providing better service

There lies the problem.

Illegals are profitable.

Iā€™m sorry but during the era of America being the set in stone we only had one culture until 1960ā€™s when democrats saw they could win with division. And started opening the gates of hell. And we were capitalists

Hmm.
What about Reagan's amnesty?

#yang2020
Whoā€™s going to pay to give everyone 1,000 a month?
His website outlines that in specific detail
So you didnā€™t read it lol ok
False. Im not your errand boy and youre also the dumbest human on this website so I, in effect, told you to look it the fuck up yourself, dipshit :thup:
Iā€™m dumb but you donā€™t know who pays for the 1,000 a month.. lol itā€™s was a pretty easy response tax payers, my job creator.. thatā€™s who.. dummy

Hmm.
What about Reagan's amnesty?
Bad deal. He said he would have not done it in hind site

Forum List

Back