I'd vote against Trump today, if my vote mattered, or election day was today.

Looking at the OP, it appears that this moron doesn't like reality or Trump. Pity.

#yang2020
Whoā€™s going to pay to give everyone 1,000 a month?
His website outlines that in specific detail
So you didnā€™t read it lol ok
False. Im not your errand boy and youre also the dumbest human on this website so I, in effect, told you to look it the fuck up yourself, dipshit :thup:
Iā€™m dumb but you donā€™t know who pays for the 1,000 a month.. lol itā€™s was a pretty easy response tax payers, my job creator.. thatā€™s who.. dummy

Yangs plan might be necessary with automation increasing.

Whoā€™s going to pay to give everyone 1,000 a month?
False. Im not your errand boy and youre also the dumbest human on this website so I, in effect, told you to look it the fuck up yourself, dipshit :thup:
Iā€™m dumb but you donā€™t know who pays for the 1,000 a month.. lol itā€™s was a pretty easy response tax payers, my job creator.. thatā€™s who.. dummy

Automaton and climate crises is code word of bring back slavery.. Iā€™m good .. Iā€™d rather starve to death then being owned by democrats

Automaton and climate crises is code word of bring back slavery.. Iā€™m good .. Iā€™d rather starve to death then being owned by democrats

Capitalism is creating automation & knocking out a ton of jobs with it.

m voting Libertarian for President then Republican down the rest of the ticket.

The Democrats have gone batshit crazy.

You mean they want America to work for someone OTHER than Wall Street?

That's just crazy talk, man!

With the Green New Deal, Iā€™m waiting for the Democrats to announce their plans for a train to Hawaii.

Capitalism is creating automation & knocking out a ton of jobs with it.
Of thatā€™s true we wouldnā€™t have trade wars, bring the jobs home

I'll probably be writing in.
No one is worth a shit.

More people than expected may do the same.
People that think Trump's re-election is "in the bag", and are already celebrating.....(and therefore can chill on election day)....might have a hard time catching their breath the day after.

A lot can happen between now and then. A lot of radicals have him in their sights...literally.

His capitalist backers?? Wtf does that mean everyone is a capitalist backer lol do you not want capital Iā€™ll take it .. wtf lol

There lies the problem.

Illegals are profitable.

Capitalists value profit & muster to back their profitable interests.
Deregulation will cause culture to expand. Latinos canā€™t assimilate.. and we have Europeans looking for a chance

Capitalism goes hand & hand with Liberalism & loss of culture.
Capitalism is American culture, but when you end the ability to talk about what makes America great you tend to get the Issues. Restore free speech and protest, get rid of police state and its smooth sailing! I vote for deregulation! And republicans are the ones that are for it.

Lol, sure.

America culture is CRAPitalism McDonald's, TacoBell, Walmart, Facebook, Olive Garden, Hollywood garbage.

Don't like it? Leave. Simple.

The Jihadists hate us for the same reasons, you know.

I'll probably be writing in.
No one is worth a shit.

More people than expected may do the same.
People that think Trump's re-election is "in the bag", and are already celebrating.....(and therefore can chill on election day)....might have a hard time catching their breath the day after.

A lot can happen between now and then. A lot of radicals have him in their sights...literally.

That I fear, is the left's last and final next step. An assassination at this point, would be destructive to the entire country.

I sure hope his Secret Service is keeping their heads on a swivel.

Why do lefties expect miracles out of Trump in three years? Unemployment is at a record low, the economy is booming, the U.S. is at relative peace and Trump is withdrawing troops from useless conflicts. China seems willing to settle for fair trade and consumer confidence is high and the President is forcing NATO countries to pay their fair share. Illegal immigration is down an estimated 80%. You have to wonder about the sanity of people who worry about Poland's reparations or lack of them.

Why do lefties expect miracles out of Trump in three years? Unemployment is at a record low, the economy is booming, the U.S. is at relative peace and Trump is withdrawing troops from useless conflicts. China seems willing to settle for fair trade and consumer confidence is high and the President is forcing NATO countries to pay their fair share. Illegal immigration is down an estimated 80%. You have to wonder about the sanity of people who worry about Poland's reparations or lack of them.

Trump has performed miracles. The left just has their collective heads so far up their asses, they can't comprehend that. Or maybe they're so stubborn and pig-headed that they can't humble themselves long enough to admit that.

Simple question:
why has a worthless, pos country like Ukraine that nobody cares about has suddenly become the echo chamber for the democratic party.
Because after three years of nonstop bullshit ā€œgotchas,ā€ and numerous other dastardly allegations from a bottomless pit of ā€œunnamed sources,ā€ the Uk is all theyā€™ve got. Which is to say...nothing. Nothing at all.

There lies the problem.

Illegals are profitable.

Capitalists value profit & muster to back their profitable interests.
Deregulation will cause culture to expand. Latinos canā€™t assimilate.. and we have Europeans looking for a chance

Capitalism is American culture, but when you end the ability to talk about what makes America great you tend to get the Issues. Restore free speech and protest, get rid of police state and its smooth sailing! I vote for deregulation! And republicans are the ones that are for it.

Lol, sure.

America culture is CRAPitalism McDonald's, TacoBell, Walmart, Facebook, Olive Garden, Hollywood garbage.

Communism & Capitalism end up similar with decay, despair & junk.

Both cut corners on cheap junk just one side by Monopolies driven by profit & the other by Government focused on class equality.

Lol, sure.

Both cut corners on cheap junk just one side by Monopolies driven by profit & the other by Government focused on class equality.

Sorry, capitalism or communism are the only two flavors of ice cream we have. Someone tried mixing them together and it just made an unpalitible goo that was only suitable for greasing wheel bearings. Until someone comes up with a new one, it's capitalism for me.

Lol, sure.

Sorry, capitalism or communism is the only two flavors of ice cream we have. Until someone comes up with a new one, it's capitalism for me.

Typical Western European simpleton.

Theres Fascism, Monarchism, Social Democracy, Mercantilism, among numerous hybrids , mixes & matches.

Lol, sure.

Sorry, capitalism or communism is the only two flavors of ice cream we have. Until someone comes up with a new one, it's capitalism for me.

Theres Fascism, Monarchism, Social Democracy, Mercantilism, among numerous hybrids , mixes & matches.

All funded by capitalism. Money talks, BS walks.

NATO is a good thing if you didn't notice.

Illegal Immigration is down by 80%, source?

If you don't care about Poland's reparations?

When are you going to pay Mexicans reparations?

Lol, sure.

All funded by capitalism. Money talks, BS walks.

Capitalism is the problem not the solution.

Forum List

Back