🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Idaho town lets criminals know this is NOT a gun free zone

You have to have a sheriff that is willing to stand up. You get stuck with a dickwad like Ward in Harney County, you're screwed and everybody who comes to visit is screwed.

What states don't have licenses to carry ? What states don't allow people to own guns .?

What states don't have licenses to carry ? What states don't allow people to own guns .?
What's that got to do with anything? Some cities/states stomp all over the 2nd amendment with its rules/regulations/restrictions/fees to be able to defend yourself places such as Chicago and NYC.

Idaho ranks #5 in per cap gun deaths .

Gun Deaths by State

Jersey is # 45
That happens when they include suicide and accidents. Which they did. I don't buy the lie that SHITcago and Camden,NJ don't have HORRID gun death rates....nope not buying it.

I have no problem wh people owning guns. I think gun control measures help keep guns away from the assholes. States with tougher laws do better .

Idaho ranks #5 in per cap gun deaths .

Gun Deaths by State

Jersey is # 45
Gun Laws, Deaths and Crimes

Firearm deaths, however, include suicides, and there are a lot of them. In 2013, there were a total of 33,636 firearm deaths, and 21,175, or 63 percent, were suicides, according to the CDC. Homicides made up 11,208, or 33 percent, of those firearm deaths. The rest were unintentional discharges (505), legal intervention/war (467) and undetermined (281).

Homicide data for 2013 don’t give us a clear picture of homicides only by firearm; however, 70 percent of homicides for the year were by firearm. The 10 states with the highest homicide rates were: Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, Maryland, Oklahoma, South Carolina, New Mexico, Missouri and Michigan. That lists includes six states that also have the highest firearm death rates.

The 10 states with the lowest homicide rates are: North Dakota, Vermont, Wyoming, New Hampshire, Utah, Idaho, Iowa, Maine, Massachusetts and Oregon.

The number of homicides that occurred in the first three states were so low that their death rates were zero. Wyoming is an interesting case, because it has one of the highest firearm death rates but a homicide rate of zero.

Yep! Like I said MOST are from suicide. Take suicide away and states like Wyoming have ZERO.

No one lives in Wyoming !!!

Mass has some of the toughest gun laws . It's one of the lowest rates AND it has an actual population and cities .

Forum List

Back