Idaho wants MyPillow CEO to pay for costs to refute his false election fraud claim

Morons think there was no fraud. That's not me. :mm: :mm:
Actually, other than trumptards, the entire world thinks there is no fraud. But hey, prove me wrong. Let's see if you idiots can prove it in court. Heck, even judges appointed by Rump have laughed your cases out of court. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laugh:

What's funny is the left wasted their one chance to steal a presidential election on Biden :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

What's funny is the left wasted their once chance to steal a presidential election on Biden :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You know what the real funny part is?

You guys are going to run Trump again on a platform of…..The election was stolen from me last time!

You can’t fix stupid

The cheating election rigging Dems will be destroyed! What did you morons think was going to happen that we'd just roll over and let you steal the election without consequence? Fine, we hate your guts it's on. One of us will emerge from this cage match, it wont' be you snowflakes.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Hate and fear are what you people are all about.

Sad little bitches
We openly and proudly hate left wing traitors. With as much vigor as the founding fathers hated the king of England and his henchmen. Hating the left is patriotic!!

No he's a blithering idiot who can barely speak. Do you really want us to post the Biden videos again? lol Come here :itsok:

Yea, you tried the same nonsense about Biden in 2020
He kicked Trumps ass

So what are you going to do about it?
Run Trump again

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Actually, other than trumptards, the entire world thinks there is no fraud. But hey, prove me wrong. Let's see if you idiots can prove it in court. Heck, even judges appointed by Rump have laughed your cases out of court. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laugh:
The entire world knows there was fraud. The people do , the leaders are just pushing the big lie. Way too much was wrong with the election to claim there was no fraud. The worm has turned. Trump will let no one forget and you look more like a stupid liar everyday. I think we are done, stupid.

You act absolutely triggered bunky. Havin a bad day?
Sorry I was busy counting all my 3% money, what? Love watching you fools on the left vote tax increases on yourselves it's hilarious. :auiqs.jpg: The left destroying itself is quality entertainment, like your idiot governor in MI who just lost 11,000 electric vehicle jobs to Tennessee and Kentucky after her anti business vetoes :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back