Idaho wants MyPillow CEO to pay for costs to refute his false election fraud claim

That's what pisses the Dems off, Trump refused to concede denying them legitimacy.
LOLOL

As if it's a concession from a loser that makes the election legit.

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

That's what pisses the Dems off, Trump refused to concede denying them legitimacy.
You do know that conceding or not makes no difference, right? Maybe not. You are a moron, after all.

Case in point, even though Rump has not conceded...Biden is in the WH and Rump is in Florida picking his nose and whining. Let me know if you are still confused.

Not with a thoroughly corrupt and illegitimate administration in charge. You are dumb.
Nobody could have stopped it had fraud actually been proven. The fact is, no fraud that could have altered the results has been proven.

Nobody could have stopped it had fraud actually been proven. The fact is, no fraud that could have altered the results has been proven.
You can prove nothing until evidence goes to court. The American people know all evidence was blocked and there were no evidentiary hearings. So a simple preponderance of evidence, heard or not, has convinced them.

More are being convinced every day. Trump will keep reminding them with facts and numbers. Suck it up, your lie has failed. :mm:

You can prove nothing until evidence goes to court. The American people know all evidence was blocked and there were no evidentiary hearings. So a simple preponderance of evidence, heard or not, has convinced them.

More are being convinced every day. Trump will keep reminding them with facts and numbers. Suck it up, your lie has failed. :mm:
LOLOLOLOL

You're such a retard, FruitLoops... first you say fraud has been proven... then you say fraud can't be proven until it goes to court.

laughing-joe-biden.gif

LOLOLOLOL

You're such a retard, FruitLoops... first you say fraud has been proven... then you say fraud can't be proven until it goes to court.

laughing-joe-biden.gif
Laugh all you want. What I said is true. You are powerless to stop it.

You do know that conceding or not makes no difference, right? Maybe not. You are a moron, after all.

Case in point, even though Rump has not conceded...Biden is in the WH and Rump is in Florida picking his nose and whining. Let me know if you are still confused.
I'm sorry did the illegitimate left have something to say??

Has anyone got a link to the video or documentation where Lindell made those statements about Idaho? I've followed most of his videos and publications, and a lot of it is definitely far fetched. Even so, I don't recall seeing anything in his stuff about Idaho specifically, unless it was one of his ad-hock gif charts with arrows pointing in and out of the us (representing network traffic). Was it made up fake news, published by someone else?
great. then the dems can pay for their false claims as well as minorities who fake hate crimes.

let's go.

Laugh all you want. What I said is true. You are powerless to stop it.
LOLOLOLOL

Stop what, FruitLoops? You've failed prove fraud for almost a year, time and time again and again and again and again. It's only because you're batshit insane that you persist.

LOLOLOLOL

Stop what, FruitLoops? You've failed prove fraud for almost a year, time and time again and again and again and again. It's only because you're batshit insane that you persist.
Over 100 million people are just as crazy. Again, that number is growing. Say goodbye to RINO's and incumbents.

Over 100 million people are just as crazy. Again, that number is growing. Say goodbye to RINO's and incumbents.
There's not 100 million people on your side, FruitLoops. That's just another hallucination of yours like there was fraud, you just can't prove it.

There's not 100 million people on your side, FruitLoops. That's just another hallucination of yours like there was fraud, you just can't prove it.
Why do you bother then? You seem to be awfully worried. Why is that, fool?

Biden did shit hiding in his basement fool. Have you seen that morons recent polls :auiqs.jpg: he's about as popular as a crotch full of poison oak. Chants of FJB lol oh it's working out great for you Dems even CNN is sounding the alarm :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Yup
Same lame crap you tried in 2020

Republicans could beat Biden if they ran a real Republican against him. One who is not perceived as Batshit Crazy

But you guys are afraid to run anyone against Trump
Prepare to be soundly beaten again as Trump spends his campaign whining about how he was cheated

Forum List

Back