Idaho wants MyPillow CEO to pay for costs to refute his false election fraud claim

Yea, you tried the same nonsense about Biden in 2020
He kicked Trumps ass

So what are you going to do about it?
Run Trump again

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Biden did shit hiding in his basement fool. Have you seen that morons recent polls :auiqs.jpg: he's about as popular as a crotch full of poison oak. Chants of FJB lol oh it's working out great for you Dems even CNN is sounding the alarm :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

We openly and proudly hate left wing traitors.
So your point is that you're a boring authoritarian-follower lackey?

That's classic fascism, to find a pack of gutless whiners and train them to hate.

Remember, the forces of democracy squashed you Nazi cockroaches once, and they'll do it again, if necessary.

The entire world knows there was fraud. The people do , the leaders are just pushing the big lie. Way too much was wrong with the election to claim there was no fraud. The worm has turned. Trump will let no one forget and you look more like a stupid liar everyday. I think we are done, stupid.
Again, one more time, trumptard... PROVE. IT. IN. COURT.

And, every time Rump opens his mouth to whine about the election, the world can laugh at him for being a loser. It is great that he keeps giving us the opportunity.

And, what do you call trumptards who believe a loser? :laugh: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

We did...just a few months ago and YOU were the losers
Only months into the Biden regime your leaders and the liberal news media are in full on panic mode. Dems will be wiped off the map in the midterms. lol

The entire world knows there was fraud. The people do , the leaders are just pushing the big lie. Way too much was wrong with the election to claim there was no fraud. The worm has turned. Trump will let no one forget and you look more like a stupid liar everyday. I think we are done, stupid.
That's what pisses the Dems off, Trump refused to concede denying them legitimacy.

So your point is that you're a boring authoritarian-follower lackey?

That's classic fascism, to find a pack of gutless whiners and train them to hate.

Remember, the forces of democracy squashed you Nazi cockroaches once, and they'll do it again, if necessary.
^^^ Dem Nazi accusing others of being a Nazi, got it. :cuckoo:

And some day, you're gonna prove it, right, FruitLoops?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Sorry I was busy counting all my 3% money, what? Love watching you fools on the left vote tax increases on yourselves it's hilarious. :auiqs.jpg: The left destroying itself is quality entertainment, like your idiot governor in MI who just lost 11,000 electric vehicle jobs to Tennessee and Kentucky after her anti business vetoes :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
And the idea of paying a cent in taxes makes you homicidal!

And the idea of paying a cent in taxes makes you homicidal!
I'm WAY smarter than you tax and spend moochers on the left. There's no income tax in my state, and no sales tax in the state next door. My property is in an unincorporated part of the county so other than your mooching federal income tax my money is well protected from you sponges.

Lib please the left hates our guts don't even try denying it. Fine we hate you back, enjoy!
No, we don't. We pity you. We don't think people should take advantage of the mentally challenged. We're actually working to help you.

Only months into the Biden regime your leaders and the liberal news media are in full on panic mode. Dems will be wiped off the map in the midterms. lol
Aww...is that what you use to sleep at night? My sympathies.

Forum List

Back